ZANA & JUNHO DATE

My perfect one..

Knock~ Knock~ Knock~..I opened the door and it was Junho. "YAHH..!! LEE JUNHO.,you better take good care of my best friend." I warned him. "Nae,don't worry.. she'll be safe with me." When Zana came out, I could see Junho eyes were captivated with her. "WOW..!! You looked beautiful. We're going to an amusement park. Are you up for it?" Junho asked Zana. "Amusement park..? JInjja..?? I love all the rides. Can we ride every single ride there is in the amusement park..?" Zana excitedly said. "Well,maybe not all. I still wanna live." Junho said. "AISH..!! Just go already. All this lovely-dovey thingy is making me sick." I interrupt them. "Fine..! Bye MOTHER..!!" Zana said to me. "YAHH..!! I'm not that old." I answered. "Bye Irene." Junho said to me. "Bye you two." I answered them.

Zana link her arms with Junho's arm. "Damn..! I'm good.!! They should called me CUPID..!!" I said to myself. "So,are you excited to go on our date?" Junho asked Zana. "Of cos oppa." Zana answered him. They arrive at the ammusement park and Junho had to wear a hat and glasses. In order to make sure no one could recognize him. The whole time they could let go off each other. Zana pulled Junho to the viking ride. "Oppa..! Can we ride this one?" Zana asked Junho. "Sure,anything for my princess." Junho compliment her. Zana immediately blush and she's trying to hid her pink cheeks.

They took their seat and the ride immediately move. Junho face turned frozen,his hat keep getting off. He looked at Zana,she was enjoying it but him on the other side is scared as hell."Oppa,you look scared. Are you scared off rollercoaster..? "Ani,i'm not scared,just terrified." Junho answered. "Aren't you scared??" Junho asked her again. "No,i love rollercoaster." Zana answered him. "You're really are something else. You know that??" Junho said to her.  After riding every possible ride there are in the ammusement, Junho had have it. This time Junho pulled her to ferris wheel. "Can we took this ride first? Junho asked Zana. "Sure oppa. I love ferris wheel." 

Junho have something on his sleeve. He tip the guy that was in charge of the ferris wheel,he wants him to stop when they are on the very top. He opened the door for Zana. "Thanks.." Zana thanked him. "Anything for my princess" Junho answered. She love it everytime when he called her princess,it makes her felt appereciated. Junho sat next to her,he put his hand around her shoulder and Zana laid her head on Junho shoulder. "Zana,thank you for today I never had soo much fun."You're welcome oppa, I have soo much fun I'm glad that oppa take me here." Zana said to him. Then they reach the very top and it stopped. "Wait..!!!! Why did it stop..?" Zana nervously asking. "Why? Are you scared?" Junho asked. "A--ni..!! I'm no---t sca--red. Argh..!!" when she saw how high they were. "hahaha,I finally found your weak point..!!" "Oppa.,did you did this on purpose?" Zana asked him and smack him on the hand. She hugged him because she was scared. "I should take you here more often,so I could get a hug like this." Junho looked at her and he come more closer. 

She shocked when she saw him coming more closer. *Is he going to kiss me..?? Oh,what should i do..!!!!* Junho come closer,he touch her hair,then cheeks and make eye contact with Zana. Finally he kissed her,then the ferris wheel move which shocked them and he pulled his lips away from her. They both were blushing, Junho couldn't help but smile. *Oh my god..!! he's soo adorable. Am I falling for him..?* She laid her head on his shoulder again and they enjoy the view of thousands of stars in front of them. 

Finally the ride is over and they got off the ferris wheel. She put her arms around his waist and he put his arms around her shoulder.

Just like in the photo. They went to the cotton candy stands and Junho buy Zana a purple cotton candy. Zana eating it playfully while feeding Junho, "Aaa.." Zana feed Junho. Junho did the same for Zana. "Aaa.." They seems like a real couple. They finally ended their date. "Come on it's almost 11pm. Irene is gonna killed me if I drop you off late." Junho said to Zana. Zana just smile the whole time. It seems very hard for her to hide her pink cheek.