Road Trip 2

My perfect one..

The whole ride, Taecyeon and Nichkhun keep getting my attention. 

NICHKHUN : "Want some..?"  *He handed me a bag of chips.*

IRENE : "Mm..Gomawo oppa.."

NICHKHUN : "Anything for you."

TAECYEON : "Have a sip." *He offered me his orange juice* 

IRENE : "Gomawo oppa. It's my favorite.."  * I have a sip of his orange juice *

TAECYEON : "Of cos I knew that. Here all for you."  *He handed me his orange juice*

IRENE : "What about you oppa..?? Aren't you thirsty..?"

TAECYEON : "I have more in my bag."

IRENE : "Oh. Gomawo again..!!"

TAECYEON : "Khunnie..? Want one..?" * He handed him a box of orange juice *

NICHKHUN : "Gomawo Taec. Here have some chips." * Nichkhun offered him some chips *

IRENE : "Oh yeah,I almost forgot." * I stand up and grab a plastic bag full of foods *

TAECYEON : "What is it..?"

IRENE : "CHANSUNG...!!??"

CHANSUNG : "Umma..??!! I'm trying to sleep.. Don't bother me..!!"

IRENE : "Okey,I guess you don't want this banana. Oh well,I'll just----" * He stood up and grab the banana from my hand *  

CHANSUNG : "GOMAWO UMMA....!!!!!" * He hugged me *

IRENE : "Handed them one each too."

CHANSUNG : "Mmm.. Who wants one..?" * Yoseob grab the banana from Chansung hand *

YOSEOB : "Yeah..!! I got it..!"

CHANSUNG : "YAHH.!! That's mine. UMMA..???!!!"  

IRENE : "AISH..!! These kids..!! Chansung,here.. don't worry I got more.." * Chansung grab the banana that I handed him *

TAECYEON : "What about me..? What you got me..?"

IRENE : "Here you. I know you love chocolate cookie."  * I handed him a chocolate cookie *

TAECYEON : "Gomawo Honey." * He took the cookie from my hand *

IRENE : "Want some Oppa..?"

NICHKHUN : "Gomawo..!!"

IRENE : "Hahaha.. Can you eat properly..?"

NICHKHUN : "But it is more fun."

IRENE : "Hahaha.. cute.."

TAECYEON : "I want banana...!!! Banana!! Banana..!! Banana..!!"

IRENE : "AISH..!! This kid is----"

TAECYEON : "Is what..?" * He looked at me closer *

IRENE : "ANNOYING..!!!" * I stucked out my tounge *

IRENE : "hahaha.. The way you eat is adorable."

TAECYEON : "Aaa.." * He feed me *

IRENE : "Aaa.. Gomawo.."

I looked back and saw everyone eating bananas. 

After they all have eaten,they all one by one fall asleep. I looked back all of them are already asleep except for me.I looked at Zana and she was sleeping with her head back. It was easy for her because she use to sleep straight forward but I'm not. I usually sleep racing left or right. The biggest problem for me when i'm asleep is I LOVE TO HUG. I usually have 2 pillow on my right and left. I'm a cuddling kind of person. Even in the car,my friends hate sitting next to me because I'll always hug them. 

I looked to my right Taecyeon was sleeping and I looked to my left. I found Nichkhun too fall asleep. I started to yawn and i can felt my eyes closing. I lean my head back and my eyes started to close.

 

THIRD PERSON POV

Irene's head started to lean from right to left. Finally her head landed on her right and her head was on Taecyeon shoulder. Taecyeon didn't realize that Irene's head was on his shoulder. Irene suddenly hugged Taecyeon arms which woke him up. He looked at Irene who's hugging his arms and her head was on his shoulder. He stared at her,she was sleeping peacefully. He pushed her hair away from her face,he looked at her sweetly,he mover closer and kiss her on the forehead. Taecyeon continued his sleep and he place his hand on Irene head. 

 

TAECYEON POV

I felt someone squeezing my arms. I opened my eyes and I saw Irene hugging my arms. I didn't knew she was a cuddling kind of person but I'm not complaining. I looked around and everyone are sleeping. I looked at her and she look soo peacefull. I couldn't help my hand,I started to push her hair away from her face, I looked at her and kiss her on the forehead. I wonder if this is how it felt if we were a real couple. I love the way she hug me. I placed my head against her too. This time sleeping seems soo---- I don't even know how to express it. peaceful,wonderful,amazing,great and i don't even know how to felt. I just felt a bundle of happiness.

 

NORMAL POV

We finally arrived at this vila. All of them already woke up except me,Nichkhun and Taecyeon since we're last 3 to sleep. Wooyoung keep waking Nichkhun up. Finally Nichkhun woke up,so,left me & Taecyeon who still asleep and i'm still huging him. All of them watched me & Taecyeon sleeping,Nichkhun couldn't watch it anymore. He cough as loud as he can.

NICHKHUN : *COUGH* *COUGH* COUGH*

TAECYEON : "YAHH..!! You starlet me..!!"  * He was shocked that all of them looking at us *

Taecyeon's voice woke up,I open my eyes slowly and I saw 13 peoples staring at me. I looked to my left and Nichkhun glare at me. My eyes got wide.

IRENE : "What are you looking at..?" 

ZANA : "You two were cuddling."

I looked at my arms which wrapped around Taecyeon's arms. I immediately remove my arms from him. 

IRENE : "SHIT..!! Sorry oppa."

JENICA : "You really haven't change. I still remember the time you hug me. You're really a cuddling person."

IRENE : "I know. Sorry,it's not my fault."

NICHKHUN : "Then,whose fault is it..?"

IRENE : "My hands."

TAECYEON : "It's okey.T don't mind. I actually love it."

IRENE : "Sorry again. Come on let's go in."

ALL : "Let's go..!!"

 

We got off the bus and we were stunned when we looked at the vila. Junho said that his family friends who own this house. It was amazing,the scenery around is wonderful. There are a little garden where we can play. The balcony face the mountain.

JUNHO : "This hill home design made by AND architect named Villa Topoject. Basic form of the building is combination of triangular and rectangular at random composition. Black color fills exterior wall, giving contrast view between the building with area around. This home built at 199 sqm in green landscape. Floor level divided into two sections with open space at south side. The yard consist from plants, flat grass, rectangular pond. Top surface building has green color that match with grass park. Stairs at main entrance of front house leads to guest room. Terrace and guest room situated adjacent, bounded by glass wall. The wall which facing to yard at rear house mostly composed from glass. Interior design adapted from rural nuances but still impress elegant. Floor inside this hill home made from wood material. Kitchen decoration consist from black media storage, glossy white desk bar, and wood chairs."

ALL : "HUH...??"

WOOYOUNG : "Stop that mumbling. God only knows what were you saying."

DOOJOON & JUNSU : "LET'S GO..!!!!"

ALL : "COME ON..!"

 

We all got our stuff and went in to the house. We all share room. 2 person in 1 room. I shared room with Zana. Jenica & Mara. Taecyeon & Nickhun. Junsu & Junho. Yoseob & Gi Kwang. Doojoon & Dongwoon. Junhyung & Hyunseung. Chansung with Wooyoung always sleep on the living room but they still got their own room for their stuff. We got settle into our own room. Unpacking our stuff.

ZANA : "Oh my god..!! Unni,if you saw Nichkhun & Junsu face at the bus. You'll be frighten.''

IRENE : "What..? How they looked..?"

ZANA : "MAD & JEALOUS..!!"

IRENE : "AISH..!! I'm dead. Why do I have to be a cuddling kind of person."

ZANA : "But unni,u know what..?"

IRENE : "What..??"

ZANA : "You two looked cute together."

IRENE : "hahaha.. I'm glad you're not worst than me"

ZANA : "What do you mean..? I felt soo awkward."

IRENE : "Wae..? What happen..?"

ZANA : "My stomach is full..!!"

IRENE : "They keep feeding you..?"

ZANA : "How do you know..?"

IRENE : "I've been there."

ZANA : "I felt like I'm about to exploded."

IRENE : "hahaha.."

____________________________________________________________________

To be continued..!!! What do you think..? You want Taec & Irene moments.. right..? so,there you go..!! All people who read this..please for the love of god..!! Subscribe to me..!!!! Comment here to tell me what you think.. <3 who always comment and subscribes.. I love you all.. <3