Taecyeon "Baby" Confessions..

My perfect one..

Me,Zana,Jenica and Mara talked while 2PM & BEAST talk to each other too.

CHANSUNG : "Irene.. Can you get me a coffee..?"

IRENE : "Sure. Asked the others what they want. Me & Zana gonna buy it."

Chansung went to all the members and asked them what they want. I looked around I couldn't see Taecyeon. I just try to forget about it. I don't want to think about what just happen between us.

CHANSUNG : "Here you go. All their orders."

IRENE : "Okey,thanks. Me & Zana gonna go now okey."

CHANSUNG : "Bye."

IRENE : "Zana,let's go."

ZANA : "Okey."

 

Zana & I got out off the building. We were talking and laughing then I almost bumped into Taecyeon. Zana knew Taecyeon want some time with me.

ZANA : "Irene,gave me the order. I'll go get it by myself."

IRENE : "Are you sure..? It's quiet a lot of orders."

ZANA : "I'm fine. I can do it. GO..! You & Taec need to talk."

IRENE : "I have nothing to say to him. Let's just go Zana."

 

Taecyeon pulled me to the elevator. 

TAECYEON : "We need to talk."

IRENE : "Why so you can tell how you don't need me..?" 

TAECYEON : "Please don't say that."

IRENE : "You're the one who said it. Don't you remeber..?"

 

The elevator open and he pulled me to the rooftoop of the building. 

TAECYEON : "Please..!! Irene, give me 5 minutes. Just 5 minutes. Hear out what I'm trying to say."

IRENE : "Fine,talk."

TAECYEON : "I'm sorry about how I acted this morning but I couldn't look at you and not felt mad."

IRENE : "So what now..? You hate me..?? I was really worried about you and you said to my face that you don't need me. So,why bother talking to me."

TAECYEON : "No..no..no..  I acted like that beacuse I know where you go last night. I saw you with Junsu holding hands."

IRENE : "You followed me..?? Now that's a bit too overboard."

TAECYEON : "No, I didn't I swear."

IRENE : "So,it soo happens you were there when I was with Junsu. How stupid do you think I am??"

TAECYEON : " It's true.,I didn't followed you.,is just soo happens i was there.. when I saw you two together, my heart felt like ripped apart. IRENE~ I LOVE YOU..

*he put his hands around my shoulders and lean in front of me.Nichkhun was just about to open the door.Then,he saw Taec's leaning on me and kissed me. I froze up. He didn't pulled his lips from mine for a long time.

TAECYEON : "I LOVE YOU."

IRENE : "Huh..? You love me..?"

TAECYEON : "Yeees..!! I LOVE YOU.. Finally I told you, I like you since the first time I saw you in the elevator when you rolled your eyes, when I accidently fell on top of you,that's when I started feeling this weird stuff and when we did our groceries. I knew you were just pretending but for me. I wasn't acting,when I purposely got you acted like we're a couple it's all because deep down i want it to be real."

IRENE : "When we were cooking..? All the honey,photo and all of that was for real??"

TAECYEON : "YES,when I walked you to your apartment I want to kiss you but I just went for your cheeks because I was scared that you might not feel the same feeling for me but when I saw you and Junsu together. I rather have you reject me then not telling you my feelings."

I looked down, I couldn't look him in the face.

TAECYEON : "It's okey if you don't fell the same way for me. I just want you to know it."

IRENE : "No..no..no.. I really like you and I think I'm in love with you too but can you give me time to think about all of this..? I know I have feelings for you but there's something I need to figure out. Can you wait?"

Taecyeon smile widely when he heard i say that I think I might love him.

 

TAECYEON : "Yes, I can wait. I'm just happy that I told you and that you have the same feeling for me."

Taecyeon pulled me and make me sat on the chair. We sat down for a while. He reach for my hands and hold it. I looked at him and smiled.

IRENE : "So,tell me again what happen to your hand..?"

TAECYEON : "I punch a tree. Stupid right..?"

IRENE : "Yes, but it's cute. How you get jealous.."

TAECYEON : "I'm not jealous."

IRENE : "Okey.then,you probably won't mind if I go and hang out with Junsu." *I was about to stand up*

TAECYEON : "A---NI..!!! *he pulled me* Okey..!! I was jealous..but you were calling him "dady". Why..?"

IRENE : "Dady"..? Oh you heard it,it was just for fun. I called you baby. Wasn't that enough..?"

TAECYEON : "It's more that enough but I want it for myself only.''

IRENE : "Then,why did you got jealous..?"

TAECYEON : "Because I love you soo much, and I couldn't help but got jealous."

IRENE : "Hahaha..My baby is soo cute." *I laid my head on his shoulders.*

TAECYEON : "Aww.. Honey~ I love it when you called me baby." 

I was soo touched and I just hug him tightly. We stayed like that for 10 minutes.

TAECYEON : "Come on.. Let's go honey." *he offered his hand and I reach for it.*

IRENE : "Okey baby."

 

Nichkhun heard everything and he try to hide.Inside, he already knew that Taec & Irene are ment for each other. Then,he saw Taecyeon & Irene walking together holding hands. 

Zana already back from buying the coffee. All the member were talking and when Taecyeon & I enter. Jenica quickly pulled me. Nichkhun on the other hand pulled Taecyeon.

JENICA : "What happen with you..? You're blushing."

IRENE : "Ani..!!! It's make up." *Jenica wipes my cheeks*

JENICA : "That's not make up. You lie..!!"

IRENE : "NOTHING HAPPEN..!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICHKHUN : "Are you serious with her..?"

TAECYEON : "Of course I am. I LOVE HER."

NICHKHUN : "Listen to me, IF YOU HURT HER,I'LL STOLE HER AWAY FROM YOU. So,you better becareful. 

TAECYEON : "You like her...??!!!!"

NICHKHUN : "NO,YOU STUPID...!! I LOVE HER. So, make sure you didn't hurt her. Once you hurt her. She's mine and I will not let you get her again."

 

Nichkhun went in the studio and Taecyeon was standing at outside. He just realize that Nichkhun like her too..

 

TO BE CONTINUED.....!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK...??? COMMENT...!!!!!!!