PRACTICE!!! PRACTICE!!! PRACTICE!!!

My perfect one..

"We've got one month until the boys BIG COMEBACK..!! You need to make them work hard than before. Got it?" MiJae-shii said firmly to me. "Yes,MinJae-shii." "Oh yeah tell them that they will perform in front of JYP one week before the big come back." MinJae-shii added. "So,that means we literally have 2 weeks?" "Yes!" MinJae-shii answered. I exited from MinJae office. "Oh  my god..!! How am I supposed to get them ready in 2 WEEKS..!!" I thought to myself.

There's no wasting time, I texted the boys to meet me in the dance studio and told them it's practice time. I waited for them in studio. Once they arrive I immediately get work on the routine where Taecyeon needs to stands up on Chansung and Wooyoung holding on his leg. We tried to routine like a tons of time but Chansung and Wooyoung can't lift Taecyeon for soo long. I came up with an idea to put the others in fronts of them. So,it would distract the vieweres. When Taecyeon climb on Chansung,  Chansung always lost grip of his foots. I was infront of them trying to see if it look right,then suddenly Taecyeon fell on top of me. Our face are inch away, I was shocked, I can hear him breathing fast. Our eyes meet and the boys immediately pulled Taecyeon away from me. Wooyoung said "Hyung..!! Are you trying to kill her..?" "Your huge Taec, & look at her. You could have smash her" Nichkhun added. "Did you do that intenionally?" final blow from Junho. "It was not my fault, it was Chansung" Taecyeon replied. "Me..? Why me..!!" Chansung answered him. "WHO TOLD YOU-.." before he could finish his setence I cut him. "OKEY..! SHUT UP..!! This is not the time to point fingers. I'm fine!! Let's continued." 

We continued practice for about 2 hours. The boys were all out of energy. "YAH..!! Irene..!!! Can we stop..? You know we're not robot" "Nae, ARASO..!! That's it for today." Since the boys is preparing for their new comeback their scedules isn't as busy as there were before. So,the guys wanna grab dinner together with me. Since they have been soo co-opperate during practice. I told them that I would treat and of course any boys would never turned down a free meal. 

We pulled off at this small restaurant,there's not many people in it. I asked them "Do you guys come here regularly?". They all nooded at me. Then the owner saw us & said "Like usual..?" Nichkhun answered him "Yes, but an extra for our new friend here." while he put his arms around me. I looked up at him and carefully remove his hand. He was taken back when I remove his arms.

Nichkhun was sitting at my right and Wooyoung seat at my left. Beside Wooyoung is Taecyeon followed by Junsu. Besides Nichkhun is Chansung and followed by Junho. We all eaten the food we order while share a few jokes. It was actually fun haging out with them. They are just like normal peoples, I was expecting them to cocky,obnoxious and picky. I was close all of them except for Taecyeon since all the drama we went through with the fighs in the elevator,him falling on top of me and the awkwardnes in the bus. I just want to spare myself the trouble since I'll be monotoring them only for a month. Once we've done eating, we went back home. Our apartment was actually right next to each other. So,the boys walked me through my front door. 

They gave me goodnight wishes, then I heard a door slam. It was Taecyeon,he already enter their apartment. Junsu said to me "Don't mind him,he's tired." I just smile. Then I said bye to all five of them and went in to my apartment. They also enter to their apartment.

Chansung "Hyung? What's up with you? Why did u slam the door? She might think you hate her?" "So? Is that a problem?" Taecyeon answered. "Taecyeon,we're gonna be working with her. We need to co-opperative with each other. Please..? You don't need to like her just don't be rude in front of her."  Junsu said. "Fine!" Taecyeon answered angrily.

Chansung then went to his room which he share with Nichkhun. "Chansung..?" Nichkhun said. "Nae Hyung. What?" Nichkhun hesitate to asked, Chansung sit on his bed and said "You like her? Don't you?" They are actually like brothers, they understand each other. "Yeah but I don't think she like me." "Yeah..I saw when she remove your arms from her shoulder" ""You saw that?" "We all saw it Hyung." chansung answered him. So,what do you think I should do?" "Huh? You're actually asking me for advice? Hyung,you never need help with girls before." I know, but I don't know what to do." 

TAECYEON POV

Why did my heart beating fast when I fell on top of her? When we're at the dinner, I can't help looked at her. The way she smile, laugh and....... STOP IT..!!! Don't think about her again. 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED........!!!!!!! What do you think..? Leave me a comment.. :) Subscribe me ok.. ^O^