End of the trip

My perfect one..

3 day has passed and it's the end of the trip since B2ST only got 3 days off. We all decided to go back to Seoul together. It's really not gonna be as much fun as it is without half of our family gone. So,as usual we got into the bus and headed back home to Seoul. I sat next to my baby Taecyeon of cos while Zana sat with Gi Kwang. As usual I sleep during the long drive and hug Taecyeon like he's my pillow. Thank god he doesn't mind rather like it when I hug his arms. When we arrive at B2ST dorm,Zana decided to tag along with them. She wanna get to know her babe better,so I let her. 

When we arrive at our apartment,the boys went to their dorm first while Taecyeon help me. As usual he never let me carry even one bag. On his left hand, he's carrying 2 of my bags,his other hand is holding my hands. I looked at him and smiled to myself. I kinda love this side of Taecyeon. He's soo caring about me and whenever I'm with him,I never have to carry a single thing. Is not that I'm lazy too carry stuff but it's sweet seeing him cared about me. I looked at his hand holding my hand and I smiled widely. He caught me looking at him.

TAECYEON : "Are you okey..? Why are you smiling..?"

IRENE : "Nothing. I'm just happy."

TAECYEON : "Well,I'm happy that I'm the reason that you're happy."

IRENE : "That's a lot of happy."

TAECYEON : "It sure is but we're happy. Why hide it..?"

IRENE : "That's true."

I opened the door and he walked to my room and put my bags in it.

TAECYEON : "Can I stay for a while..?"

IRENE : "Sure. Why not..? What do you wanna do..? Movies..?"

TEACYEON : "What about cuddle..?"

IRENE : "movies and cuddle..?"

TAECYEON : "If there's popcorn,it will be perfect then."

IRENE : "One popcorn coming up."

I went to the kitchen and put popcorn on the microwave. Then, I felt arms around my waist. I looked and it's Taecyeon. He hugs me from behind and laid his heads on my shoulder. He looked at me and kissed me on the cheek. 

TAECYEON : "You know what..?"

IRENE : "What..?"

TAECYEON : "You kinda look like my wife. Preparing popcorn for movie night."

IRENE : "We just become official yesterday. Now you're talking about me looking like your wife."

TAECYEON : "It's true. Irene~~"

IRENE : "Mm..wae..?"

TAECYEON : "I wanna grow old with you. I wanna marry you and have kids. Then,have granchilderns. I want 2 kids,1 girl and 1 boy but the boy need to be the old one. So,he can took care of his little sister."

IRENE : "hahaha,.Isn't that what a girl supposed to say..? I can't believe you just said that."

TAECYEON : "Wae..? I can't talk like that..?"

IRENE : "Is not that you can't. I just never would imagine those words coming out from your mouth."

TAECYEON : "I love you honey. I wanna do all those things. Just with you,honey."

I turned around and cupped his cheek.

IRENE : "Aww..my baby is soo adorable. I wanna do all those things with you too. Only you."

He kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back. Then,the microwave started beeping. I pulled away from the kiss and check the microwave. I turned around and looked at him and he got an upset expressions.

IRENE : "What..?"

TAECYEON : "I was soo loving the kiss. Why did you pulled away..?"

IRENE : "You wanna eat burnt popcorn..?"

TAECYEON : "No but---- AISH...!! Damnit..!! You microwave..!!"

IRENE : "Why are you mad at the microwave..?"

TAECYEON : "Honey,one more kiss."

IRENE : "What..?? I'm not a kiss vending machine."

TAECYEON : "But honey.. PWEASE...!!!"

IRENE : "Okey. Come here."

He closed his eyes and I kissed him on the cheek and run away to the living room with popcorn on my hands.

TAECYEON : "On the cheek..??"

IRENE : "You said kiss. You didn't said where."

TAECYEON : "That's unfair...!!"

He chased me. I put the popcorn on the table and he grab me and hug me.

TAECYEON : "Are you gonna kiss me or not..?"

IRENE : "Nope."

TAECYEON : "Honey pwease..!! I love you~~."

IRENE : "I love you too baby."

Then I kissed him on the lips. My hands were wrapped on his neck while his hands are on my waist.

IRENE : "Happy..?"

TAECYEON : "Soo much. Me love you soo much."

IRENE : "I love you too."

Then,he let me go and we watched movie while cuddling. So,this pretty much how we spent our free time,together. Taecyeon & I will always takes turn cooking for each other. It's kinda hard to go out on date when you're with an IDOL. So,we spent time watching movie, eating dinner,playing games or just simply talk.

________________________________________________________________________

Well,I think that's the end.. What do you think..?? I was thinking about making a sequel for each of the couple.. What do you think...?? 

___________________________________________________________________________

Please read this story. It's my friend.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/138102/lost-in-love-beast-leegikwang-leekikwang-yoseob-b2stgikwang

_______________________________________________________________________

Check out my new story about Nichkhun.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/143621/could-have-been-us-2pm-nichkhun-you