"Hide & Seek"

My perfect one..

Then,we started pitching ideas.

CHANSUNG : "soom ba ggok gil ( hide & seek )..??

NICHKHUN : "sool mu gu ( drinking alcohol )..?"

CHANSUNG : "No, SOOM BA GGOK GIL."

JUNSU : "Hey dude..!!"

NICHKHUN : "Oh.."

MARA : "I'm in..!!"

GI KWANG : "Me too..!!"

ALL : "Okey,we're in."

TAECYEON : "Who will be "IT"..?"

WOOYOUNG : "Let's decided with rock,scissor and paper."

After endless round of rock,paper and scissors. Chansung lost and he have to find all of us. He started counted to 100 and we all find a place to hide. I ran to the store room and hide in it. Then,suddenly Nichkhun came in and hide with me.

IRENE : "YAHH..!! Go find some place else." * I shouted *

NICHKHUN : "Shh.. He'll find us if you keep yelling."

He covered my mouth and whispers. I nooded and he slowly let go of his hand. We sat at the end of the corner and hide behind a box. He is really a tall person even when sitting down. I looked up at him and he smiled at me. We waited for a while,Chansung is really at finding people. Then,I suddenly felt arm on my shoulder,I looked at my shoulder and saw Nichkhun's arms. I took his arms and remove it from my shoulder.

IRENE : "Oppa,I've made up my mind."

NICHKHUN : "About what..?"

IRENE : "You,Taec & Me.."

NICHKHUN : "You don't have to said it. I knew what's your decision. You love Taec. Right..?"

IRENE : "How did you know that..?"

NICHKHUN : "The way you looked at him is different with how you look at me."

IRENE : "How was it different..?"

NICHKHUN : "It's really different. You looked at me like i'm your chingu but when you looked at him,it seems like he's the only one you saw."

IRENE : "Mianhee oppa. I really love you but as my friend."

NICHKHUN : "It's okey. There's no need to be sorry. I knew it all along that you love him but you just can't see it."

IRENE : "You really knew me better that myself."

NICHKHUN : "Of cos, I'm now your big brother."

IRENE : "Will you help me..??!!"

NICHKHUN : "What is it..?"

I leaned into him and whispers my plan at him. After I told him everything about my plans. He nooded and suggest a few ideas for me. We talked for a while dicussing every details. Then suddenly Chansung found us as we got out,Taecyeon accidently saw us got out from the store together. Nichkhun saw Taecyeon looking at us. He put his arms around my waist,I was about to pushed him. Then,I saw Taecyeon and I played along with Nichkhun. I hugged Nichkhun and we walked away from the store. I looked back and saw Taecyeon angry expressions. 

Nichkhun & I sat down on the couch and Nichkhun called Wooyoung. Wooyoung came closer and we whispers our ideas at him. Wooyoung really love tricking people. So,now wonder he agreed to our prank. The whole day I purposely stay closed with Nichkhun but Taecyeon seems different this time. Usually,he pulled me away from Nichkhun but this time. He seems really bumped and depressed,I really wanna go and comfort him but I tried to force myself from doing it.

As the night come,me,Nichkhun & Wooyoung began our prank. We also got Chansung into the prank. Chansung trying to get Taecyeon as far away from the room as he can. While Wooyoung,Nichkhuna and I set up the decorations. Then,it's time to get the plan started.

_______________________________________________________________

To be continued..!!!! Silent reader,.comment ples..!!! I knew you read this.. hahaha.. For all my subscriber, LOVE YOU..!! Ples comment..