JUNSU & IRENE DATE (JEALOUSLY)

My perfect one..

AT THE APARMENT

KNOCK~ KNOCK~ KNOCK~.. I open the door and it was TAECYEON..!!!!

IRENE : "Oppa??"

*Taecyeon saw me in a purple dress*

TAECYEON : "Wow,you look beautiful."

IRENE : "Gomawo oppa." 

TAECYEON : "Wanna go out? I'm bored."

IRENE : "Sorry Oppa,I got something to do."

TAECYEON : "Really?? What is it? Can I help?

IRENE : "No,I'm sorry. You can't."

TAECYEON : "Oh..okey, Goodnight Honey."

IRENE : "Goodnight."

I closed the door. I felt soo guilty for lying to his face but I had to do it. I can't let Junsu Oppa down. Taecyeon saw Junsu coming out from their apartment.

TAECYEON : "Where are you going?"

JUNSU : Composed song with my friends. *he couldn't tell Taecyeon that he's going out with me* 

TAECYEON : "Oh.. Have you seen Junho..?"

JUNSU : NO. *Junho asked Junsu not to the others that he's going out on a date with Zana.*

TAECYEON : "AISH..!! You boys are all busy,even Irene is busy."

JUNSU : "Oh really??"

TAECYEON : "Mmm,i asked her if she want to hang out. She said she's busy."

JUNSU : "Owhh.."

Junsu texted me because it's hard to get out without anyone noticing them together.

"Irene,meet me down at the loby. Panda <3"

I got his text and left my apartment. I took my hat just in case we're going somewhere public. I can't be seen with him. I got down and I saw Junsu waiting for me. I walked to him.

JUNSU : "WOW..!! You really look beautiful. Purple,my favorite colour."

IRENE : "Nae,Zana knew you like purple. She pick this."

JUNSU : "Well,thank you Zana. Let's go."

IRENE : "Nae."

We walk together to the car. He opened the door for me. He's really different when he's with me. He get nervous very easy. it's soo cute how he's trying to hide it.We pulled off at Han River Reataurant. My eyes got wide. When he go on date,he put his all in it.

JUNSU : "Can we create a nickname for each other?"

IRENE : "For what oppa?"

JUNSU : "Nothing particually but I want this to be special."

IRENE : "THIS..?? what do you mean..?

JUNSU : "Our relationship. I want it to be more special."

IRENE : "Oh..Stop saying that you're making me blush."

JUNSU : "Owh.. my Mumy is soo cute." *He pinch my cheeks*

IRENE : "Dady..!! It hurts." I rubb my cheeks.

JUNSU : "Come on. Let's go."

IRENE : "HERE..??"

JUNSU : "Yeah,where did you expected?"

IRENE : "But it's public. What if people saw us together?"

JUNSU : "So what? Who cares?"

IRENE : ''But-----"

JUNSU : "Come on."

He pulled me out of the car and put his arms around my waist. We walked in and sat at the very corner. So,people couldn't saw us.

IRENE : "Dady..? The view is really beautiful."

JUNSU : "You're more beautiful"

IRENE : "Hahaha.. sure dady. Whatever you say."

I put my hands on the table. He touched my hand and smile at me. I reply his smile.

JUNSU : "Can we just enjoy our time together? It's not often I get to spend time with you."

IRENE : "Sure dady, why not?"

He stood up and sit next to me. The waiter came and take our order.

JUNSU : "What do you wanna eat?"

IRENE : "I'm not sure. Why don't you order for me?"

JUNSU : "Okey,gave us this two and for desert 1 chocolate cake."

I laid my head on his shoulder and he hold both of my hands.

JUNSU : "Why are your hand is soo cold..?"

IRENE : "Ohh.. that's nothing. It has always been that way."

JUNSU : "Owh..Jinjja? Let me help you heat it up."

He rubbed his hands against mine and blow it. I looked at how caring he is about me and I hugged him.

JUNSU : "What's wrong? What's with the sudden hug?"

IRENE : "What? You don't want me to hug you..? Okey,I won't" *I remove my hands from his waist.

JUNSU : *he pulled me and put my hands on his waist* "Ani,that's not what I meant. I just wonder why you hug me suddenly. 

IRENE : "Oh.. I just felt like hugging you." *I hugged him tightly.*

JUNSU : "Why can't everyday just be like this? 

The food came and we eat all of them. He keep feeding me the food. I thought I was gonna exploded. I wasn't gona let him suffered me. So, I did the same.

JUNSU : "Mumy,Aaaa.."

IRENE : "Aaaaa... Gomawo dady"

JUNSU : "You're welcome mumy."

IRENE : "Here. Aaa..."

We finish all our food and Dady Junsu paid the bill.

JUNSU : "Wanna go and walk at Han River??"

IRENE : "Jinjja..? I really want to go."

JUNSU : "Of course anything  for my mumy"

IRENE : "Aww..my dady is soo nice."

We walked at Han River and I felt the wind go through my face.

IRENE : "Mmm.. this is the best. It would be nicer if I have music on. Dady~~ Can you sing for me?? Please...!!"

JUNSU : "SING..?? What song?

IRENE : "Anything."

Junsu started singing Only you by 2PM *Of course*. He stand besides her and slowly hold her hands.

 AT 2PM's APARTMENT

TAECYEON : "AISHH...!! This is soo boring. I'm going out." 

CHANSUNG : "Where are you going Hyung??"

TAECYEON : "I want to Han River. It's been a while since I saw it."

CHANSUNG : "Hyung~~"

TAECYEON : "I know I'll buy you some food on my way back"

CHANSUNG : "Thanks Hyung, You really knew me."

Taecyeon went down and he knocked on Irene's apartment. He wonders if she's not busy anymore but no one's home. Taecyeon drive to Han River and he parked his car. He walked alone and he saw 2 people holding hands but he couldn't see them clearly because they were too far.

TAECYEON : "AISH.. I'm soo jealous. If Irene is here. This would be more than PERFECT."

He heard someone singing Only you. *WAIT..!! I KNOW THIS VOICE. IT"S JUNSU HYUNG..!! Is that him?? Wow..he's on date with a girl. YAHH..!! I didn't knew he have a girlfriend. He hide and trying to find out who's the girl with Junsu Hyung. Their were heading on his way. He heard a voice calling Junsu "DADY??"

IRENE : "Dady,thanks for today. I really feel more relax and thanks for singing."

JUNSU : "You are always welcome. I love spending time with you. I always feel soo calm.

IRENE : "Let's go home, I'm tired. Dady."

JUNSU : "Okey mumy."

They left and Taecyeon was left in shocked.

TAECYEON : "That's IRENE..!! MUMY & DADY..?? So,this is what she meant about ''something to do".. WHY JUNSU..?? DIDN'T SHE KNEW HOW I FELT..? ARGHHH....!! 

He punched the tree besides him and his hand bleed. He was soo angry that he didn't even felt the pain. He went to the parking place and drive home. Once he got home,he saw Junsu already change his clothes. Junsu saw Taecyeon hands and he was worried.

JUNSU : "Taec..!! Your hand is bleeding. What happened..?" he hold Taecyeon hands.

TAECYEON : "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME..!!" he pulled his hands.

JUNSU : "What's going on with you?"

TAECYEON : "DON"T PRETEND LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT ME..!!"

WOOYOUNG : "What's wrong with Taec Hyung?"

JUNSU : "I don't know but his hand is bleeding."

WOOYOUNG : "Just let it go, he'll get over it."

Junsu went to his room which he shared with Taecyeon but Taecyeon looked the door. Junsu keep knocking but he wouldn't answer. Junsu had to slept outside with Chansung & Wooyoung.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <3

To be continued..!!! What do you think..? Comment and subscribe to me please.. 

 

Here is a few TaecSu moments..!!