Gi Kwang & Zana..? A possible new couple..?

My perfect one..

As my date with Nichkhun ended, he drop me off in front of my door. I opene the door and I saw 2 peoples sitting on the couch. I looked at the TV and it was on. Nichkhun & I were walking slowly, we looked at the couch and it was GI KWANG & ZANA. Nichkhun and I looked at each other. He whispers in my ear.

NICHKHUN : "Are they together..?"

IRENE : "I don't know."

NICHKHUN : "Just leave them. You go back to your room."

IRENE : "Okey & you go back to your place.''

NICHKHUN : "Bye..!!"

IRENE : "Bye,"

 

5PM at the apartment

ZANA POV

KNOCK~ KNOCK~ KNOCK~.. Zana tought it was Irene. She opened the door.

ZANA : "Back so soon..!!"

GI KWANG : "Hi..?"

ZANA : "Hi..?? What are you doing here..?"

GI KWANG : "I was bored and I really had fun hangging out with you. So,i wonder if you wanna watch movies..?"

ZANA : "Movies..? but what if people recognize you..? Wouldn't you be in a big problems..?"

GI KWANG : "I figure you would say that..So, I brought popcorn and rented a few movies.. We can watch it here."

ZANA : "Sure,come in.Seat down. What do you wanna drink..? 

GI KWANG : "Anything would be fine."

I went to the kitchen. "Oh my god..!! I'm dead.. What am I supposed to do..?" I grabbed a bottle of orange juices and poured into the glass. I went back to the living room and Gi Kwang already sat on the couch.

GI KWANG : "What movie do you wanna watch..? I got "Jack & Jill, Paranormal Activity 3 and Beastly." What do you wanna watch..?

ZANA : "Paranormal activity 3..!! then Jack & Jill and finally Beastly."

GI KWANG : "Okey.. why don't you play the movie..? Where is the bowl..?" *He wents to the kitchen*

ZANA : "Top shelf,second to the left. Got it..?"

GI KWANG : "Yeah." *he went back to the living room*

Zana play the movie and Gi Kwang wouldn't stop complaining how scary the movie is.

GI KWANG : "Zana,please let's watch something else."

ZANA : "Oppa shh..!! It's getting more interesting.Are you scared oppa..?"

GI KWANG : "Ani..!! I just bored with it." *then the part when the little girl leg is pulled*

GI KWANG : "Arghhhh.....!!!!! Why..? How..? When..? What..?"

ZANA : "Oppa..!! hahahaa.. you're scared.."

GI KWANG : "YAHH..!! Stop laughing." *he tickles me and i couldn't stop laughing.*

 

"ZANA : "hahaha...Oppa...!! STOP.CAN'T.LAUGH.ANYMORE.!!"

GI KWANG : "Who told you to laughed at me..?"

We fell down from the couch. Our faces are soo closed if we even move an inch. We would kissed. I pulled back and continued the story.. Just trying to forget that we almost kissed..

GI KWANG : "I'm soory,I was stupid."

ZANA : "No..it's okey."

GI KWANG : "What do you think about me..?"

ZANA : "Huh..?? What do you mean..?"

GI KWANG : "about me..? I know your a beauty but if in real life,what do you think..?"

ZANA :"You're very different from I thought you were. I never thought that you was a gentleman. I know you're nice but not this nice. When you help me & Irene with the dishes. I was really imperessed."

GI KWANG : "You're imperessed just because of that..?"

ZANA  :"The littlest thing that matter for me."

GI KWANG : "You're really SOMETHING to.."

ZANA : "Mhhmm., something..? good or bad..?

GI KWANG : "Of cos GOOD..!!" 

ZANA : "Oppa..you're face when you saw the kids being drag is priceless..''

GI KWANG : "What romantic movies do you have..?"

ZANA : "Have you saw P.S I LOVE YOU..? It's amazing."

GI KWANG : "No,I haven't lets watched that."

ZANA : "Okey.." *I went to my room and took it,*

We watched it and it just started but me & Gi Kwang were like stupid person keep passing tissue to each other. At the end,we looked at each other and laugh. Gi Kwang's nose and ear was red. His eyes looks like it's swallowing. Same for me. Then,without noticing it. I fell asleep in Gi Kwang shoulders.

GI KWANG POV 

Hopefully she won't reject my offer. "Okey,Gi Kwang..!! You can do this..!! Hi,I was wondering if you wanna watch movies together." Okey,that's good enough.. I knocked the door. "Back so soon..?" who was she's expecting..? I had to asked her. WHen she agree and went to the kitchen. "Holy ..!! What should I said. Should I play it cool or be friendly..? No,I should be friendly. 

Oh my god..!! I can't breath because I was crying soo hard.I looked down on Zana,she's the same with me. I passe her the tissue and we looked at each other. We couldn't help but laugh. I never realize how fragile she is. She looked very funny with her red nose,red ear and her eyes were swallone. I felt someone leaning her head on my shoulders. She looked at me and I her hair. In a matter of minute,she fell asleep. My eyes were already tired because of the crying. I felt asleep too and that's the last thing I remember..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued..!! Sorry for the short chapter.. I know some of you may don't like the story line.. But I want to know you're opinion.. Gi Kwang or Junho for Zana..?? Vote here..

 

Your browser does not support iframes.