The Acccident I

My perfect one..

As I was praticing my dance and I can't be focused with all the screaming fan girls.. I tried to focused but still failed.. I thought to myself "How am I gonna finish this choreography for my new job."  As I was listening to the song, I tried to create a new moves for the song. The song has a fun feel in it.. The lyrics was enjoyable. 

Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put
Put your Hands Up, Put your Hands Up, put, put, put, put, put

It was the first time I heard the song. The day before my management told me that this is a big deal & I have to make the choreograph amazing. I just simply nooded and said "Yes".  I keep creating new moves but I couldn't even heard the song because of the annoying fangirls screaming 2PM..!! 

2PM! 2PM! 2PM! KIM JUNSU! NICHKHUN! OK TAECYEON! JANG WOOYOUNG! LEE JUNHO! HWANG CHANSUNG!

I opened the window and found hundereds of girls holding sign that said 2PM. I was annoyed. I don't know who or what were they wait & calling for.I was never into korean music even through I live in Korea. My taste was more to hip-hop since I'm a hip-hop dancer & choreographer. I scream out the window "YAH..!!! CAN YOU SHUT UP..!!? STOP SCREAMING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT..!!"

Unfortunately, my voice is too small compared to the hundred of fangirls screaming. I decided to get out of my apartment. I need to get away from all the choas and I know the perfect place for me to do my job. So, I went out, I didn't even bother to changed I just wore my hoddie and pants as if i cared what people think about what i wear. I wait for the elevator,even through it was very quick but for me it felt like hours. When theelevator open I was like "Thank god..!!!" As the elevator was about to closed and then came in 6 guys. They were annoying as hell. Laughing & chatering is nothing when it comes to other people but I was in a bad mood. I haven't finish my job,there's annoying girls out the building. I turned around and I saw this tall guy wearing a hoodie, he have the feel of a bad boy but yet he was wearing a glasses like harry potter. He smiled at me but I rolled my eyes and look at front.

 

MY POV

What is he smiling at? Was it wrong of me to rolled my eyes? NO! NO! NO! I'm not falling for it again..! I was shooking my head..but I didn't realise i was shooking my head in reality. & I saw the tall guy laughing at me. He said to me " Miss, becareful u might sprained your neck" he said it sarcasticly.

TALL GUY POV

What is wrong with this girl I gave her a smile & she rolled her eyes but if I watched closely she's pretty annoyed to be in the same elevator with us. *Than I saw her shooked her head* hahaha.. what was she trying to do..? So cute..  I hope she didn't mad when i said it. 

 

NORMAL POV

Went down from 15 floor to the loby seems soo long. Then something happened. The whole city lost electricity supply. I thought to myself "Why on the earth this happened to me?" NOW! WITH THESE GUYS WHO WON'T SHUT UP! When the whole elevator stopped I slip but luckily ( or should i say UNFORTUNUTELY) the tall guy hold me on my waist making sure I didn't slip. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED................

 

P.S DO YOU LIKE IT?? COMMENT PLEASE.. :D