Friends [2]

Fantasy Doodles

"I am in a relationship with a girl, Moonbin. Jung Yerin is my girlfriend."

 

Eunbi hears some sounds of things dropping onto the floor. "Are you playing some true of dare games that need to call your best friend for a prank?"

Eunbi sighs, is it really that hard to believe Yerin is hers? "I'm not playing any games. I am serious, Yerin is my girlfriend."

"That Yerin?" Moonbin still refuses to believe.

"YES THAT ONE AND ONLY ONE JUNG YERIN! THE GIRL WHOM YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON!" Eunbi is losing her patience, she does not like the feeling people are doubting her relationship.

Silence creeps in for minutes before Moonbin speaks up again, "Why did you never tell my anything about her? Are you playing with me all this long whenever I tell you how I feel? I even asked for your advices!"

"No! We just become official yesterday, you're the first friend I tell to." Eunbi tries to explain herself.

"Oh, should I say thank you for remembering me as your friend?" Moonbin says sarcastically.

"I don't mean in that way Bin... I don't know how to tell you, I don't want to ruin our friendship."

 

Eunbi could hear Moonbin let out a long sigh, after some moments of awkward silence finally the boy on the other side of the call speaks. “Take good care of her Eunbi. Don’t you dare to hurt her else I will beat you up.”

“What you just said?” Eunbi doubts if her ears are playing a trick on her, does Moonbin just accept their relationship that easy?

“Believe your ears dumb !” Moonbin shouts into the phone, “I know Yerin never likes me, not even one second, not when she needed someone to care for her most. It’s just I kept on telling myself if I’m persistence enough, she may fall for me one day, but I knew I did not stand a chance at all.” Moonbin laughs at himself bitterly. “I knew it from the very beginning, I knew she would never belong to me. But at least now she is loved by someone I trust most. I know you Eunbi, I know you are a good person. And if you won’t be a good person, I will make sure you become one. Do not let her cry okay? Else I will slap you and replace you.”

 

Eunbi is glad when she hears her buddy’s word, she is so happy that Moonbin does not hate her for not telling him.

“Bin, thank you. You have no idea how this means to me, I’ve been thinking how to tell you my feels for so long. I am really grateful that you accepted my relationship with Yerin.” Eunbi says sincerely, “So, we are still friends?”

“No,” Moonbin smiles, “We are the best buddies, you should tell me earlier, you know I will always be there for you right? For real, I wish you two happiness Eunbi ah. And never hurt your girl.”

“Thanks pal, and of course I won’t, I have too many competitors to deal with already, the only think I will do in my entire life is to protect her.” Eunbi grins to herself. “Thanks Bin, see you tomorrow.”

“Good night Eunbi, just know that I am really happy for you.”

“Good night Bin.” Eunbi puts down her phone. She lies down on her bed, arms waving in the air to celebrate the success. She never thinks that it would go this smooth, she is now relaxed to secure her friendship and at the same time her relationship. She has the feeling that she rules the world now, well she is not wrong, literally, Yerin is her world.

 

Eunbi rolls over to pick up her phone, she needs to text the good news to her girl.

[Me: I’ve made it!]

[Rinnie Princess: What have you done?]

[Me: I’ve just talked to Moonbin, and everything went superbbbbb smooth! :D]

[Rinnie Princess: I am glad Bi ah, I know you can do it.]

[Me: Haha, I am so happy now, I still have my old best friend, and also you. I feel like I am the luckiest person on earth. ;>]

[Rinnie Princess: Having you as mine is enough for me. Bi, I love you.]

[Me: I love you too. <3]

[Rinnie Princess: I am a bit tired after the practise, I think I will go to sleep, see you tomorrow Bi. Sweet dreams. zzz]

[Me: Rest well princess, see you tomorrow. Good night :3]

 

After putting her phone back onto her desk to get charged, Eunbi goes to bed as well. But this time no more burdens are with her in her sleeps, she could finally have a good night.