Chapter 8 - Surprise

We Got Married (Baekhyun & OC)

Chapter 8

 

 

You both were watching the film and you then felt Baekhyun’s hand that moved around your shoulder. “So that you can feel more comfortable” he explained.You then moved yourself closer to him and leaned your head on his chest.

 

 

H: Aren’t we going too fast? *laughs. I was really nervous when we did that.. 

 

C: Aren’t they going too fast?

M: You’ll see more in the future. At least that’s what I feel.

E: That’s what everyone feels

 

The movie started and everything was fine at first. The both of you watched in silence as the events continue to unravel in front of your eyes. But the end scenes were coming and that was one of the heart wrenching part of the movie. The two young kids were ushered into a room they didn’t know, which ended up being the gas room. Your eyes teared up and you couldn’t stop the tears from falling down. You tried to wipe them off with your hand. “Ah.. why is this so sad?” you complained and looked at Baekhyun who was also tearing up from the movie. When your tears couldn’t stop, Baekhyun patted your head, trying to stop your tears by comforting you. The screen then went dark and Baekhyun told you that he will grab a tissue box , and left you for a while. He sat back down and pulled out a tissue. “Come here” he gently said and started dabbing the tissue on the tear stains on your face. “Goodness.. you really cried a lot.” He stated. “It’s okay..” he comforted you once again and gave you a small pat.

 

BBH: She was crying really hard,and at first of course I was really worried. I thought that for our first movie, it might’ve been a bit too much, but then again , I feel like it brought us closer. It showed how innocent and caring she is as a person.

 

“I cried so much oppa. Mianhae~” you apologized. “Wae mianhae? (why are you sorry?). It’s okay” Baekhyun patted your head again. Mongryong then jumped on the couch and laid down and rested his head on your lap. “Gosh.. oppa, why is he so cute? Can’t I just take him with me?” you petted the small dog in affection while Baekhyun smiled before saying, “Mongryong is cute because his owner is cute” Baekhyun put a peace sign near his left eye. You were silent for a while before you just laughed. “Maybe we should take him to the park for a walk?” you asked Baekhyun who sighed in defeat from your love for his dog.

 

H: I think there are definitely similarities between oppa and Myongryong. Not in a bad way. Just that they’re both playful, they cheer you up when you’re sad and very adorable at times.

 

“Actually, Mongryong is having his vaccination today, do you want to accompany him?” he asked you. “Of course.” You replied. Baekhyun told you to wear your coat as he did the same too. You carried Mongryong and head inside the car with him sitting on your lap. Baekhyun shutted the door close and went to the other side. He took a seat and said, “Wait, I’ll help you.” He said before he leaned over and reached for your seatbelt. You smiled with a small blush when you both made eye contact. Baekhyun clasped it with a small chuckle before he put his own and started the engine before the car started moving. “Can you drive?” he asked. “Nope.. I actually had an accident before.” You told him. Baekhyun then looked at you abruptly with a shocked face. “What accident?!” his voice raised slightly. “Oppa, oppa, calm down. it’s not a big one. Focus on the road.” You laughed while you looked at the road to check for any cars or dangers ahead. “You know that game where you ride a small racing car and races through a circuit?” Baekhyun nodded his head. “I drove that but at the last round, I was trying to accelerate, I pressed on the gas, I was supposed to make a u turn while pressing on the brakes, but my head went blank and i pushed the gas further instead. So I went full speed to the edge, and I flew backwards.” you laughed slightly when you told the story, noticing the amount of stupidity and carelessness. Baekhyun was smiling too, at the verge of breaking into a laughter. “How can you be so careless?” he joked.”I didn’t know how that happened. But the car was letting out smoke, and I had a large bruise that covered my upper arm, and also my right thigh.”you circled the area where the bruise formed, reminiscing the past. “Did it hurt a lot??” Baekhyun questioned. “No, not really. Unless there’s pressure put on it, it doesn’t hurt.” You replied. “Do you know what’s my father’s reaction?” you asked him. Baekhyun shook his head. “He just laughed and said that it’s a good experience. But my mom was the one who got really angry, that’s why I’m not allowed to drive for the moment.” You explained.“Then maybe I can try teaching you next time?” Baekhyun offered. “That would be exciting!” you cheered. “We should also have a driving date to the beach once it’s slightly warmer.”Baekhyun suggested. “I haven’t been to the beach for so long..” you mumbled. Baekhyun made a u turn and parked right in front of a building. You held onto the small dog and together with Baekhyun entered the building. “Annyeonghaseyo.” You and Baekhyun greeted the front staff. “Oh! Is Mongryong doing well?” one of the woman seemed fond , you figured that Baekhyun must’ve come here a few times. He told you to sit down while he took care of the registration. Baekhyun came and sit right next to you . “Does he get scared?” you asked him. “At first he would cry, but after a while, he got used to it.” Baekhyun petted Mongryong on the head.

 

You both were guided into the room with the vet already preparing the injections. “Eo? Who is this? Is she your girlfriend Baekhyun?” the vet asked him. Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck and replied, “Aniyo.. she’s my wife.” The vet looked entertained and yet surprised. “They’re in We Got Married” the nurse informed .You bowed and introduced yourself. The vet instructed you to put Mongryong on the small bed and quickly did her job. “That’s all for today! He might feel a bit sleepy afterwards, but otherwise, everything will come back to normal after a few hours of rest. Bye Mongryong! Bye to you two too. Don’t fight with each other too often.” The doctor bid her goodbye. Baekhyun this time grabbed Mongryong and the both of you head out. “We can go to the park another day. I think he needs to rest for the day.” You told Baekhyun who agreed with you while giving a small pat on the dog’s head. “I think I’ll just hand him to my manager so that he can go back to the dorm to rest.” Baekhyun pulled out his phone after he gave Mongryong to you. He talked for a bit and the manager came after 2 minutes. You bid your goodbye to both the manager and Mongryong and head inside the car with Baekhyun. Baekhyun drove back home, but along the way your phone rang. “It’s my father” you spoke up and looked at Baekhyun who stepped on the brakes. “Oppa! You have to drive! We’re in the middle of the road.” You patted his arms a few times.

 

M: Oh! That’s really dangerous

C: He must be really nervous. Baekhyun is a really good driver.

 

Baekhyun stepped on the gas again, thank goodness the road was quite empty and that there was no car behind you. You picked up the phone and put it on loud speaker. “Yeoboseyo?” you spoke into the phone. “How’s my daughter doing?” your father’s deep voice came through. Baekhyun kept sealing glances, nervous about hearing your father for the first time. “ I’m good of course. You’re taking care of yourself right?”. “I’m okay. Don’t worry about me all the time. What are you doing now?” he asked. “I’m shooting We Got Married. Appa, Baekhyun oppa would like to greet you.” You then held the phone close to Baekhyun since he was driving and he can’t hold the phone himself. “Annyeonghaseyo, Baekhyun-imnida.” Your father replied immediately greeted Baekhyun . “How are you sir?” he asked politely. You haven’t seen Baekhyun this nervous and found it adorable. “I’m doing well. Have you been treating my daughter well?” your father checked. “He has appa. Don’t make him too nervous. You’ll scare my husband away.” You answered for Baekhyun, trying to help him. “Arraseo..Baekhyun-ssi, we should meet up soon and have a little drink while we chat. I would love to see you in person.” Baekhyun then replied with a ‘yes, of course’ and you ended the phone call, telling your dad the both of you were driving and bid him a goodbye. “Gosh.. that scared me.” Baekhyun put a hand on his chest. “ My father isn’t that scary oppa. Don’t worry” you smiled. 

BBH: She told me she's really close to her father last time. So I felt even more pressure

"Don’t worry! My father isn’t the super serious type!” you waved your hand. But could Baekhyun really trust her words? Who knows?

 

NEXT EPISODE

“How is my daughter treating you?”

“As man to man, promise me to guard and protect my daughter. If not, I might come over to you myself.”

 

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

Hi you guys, It’s been really long since I posted, and I know that. I had a lot of stuff . I had to move houses, and I also had a family emergency so I didn’t have time to write. I hope you guys can understand my situation. What do you think of the chapter? I was in quite a rush so I might not have done my best. I’m really sorry~ I promise you to bring a more entertaining chapter the next time I post. Thank you so much for the support! I didnt realize our subscribers has reached 28! Goodness... And we're also almost reachinf 500 views which is more than i can ever ask for so thankyou thank you thank you!

*Also, the car accident thing. It's actually a real life experience of mine. Even the injuries ahahahaha ^^

See you guys for now!