Chapter 7 - Meet Sister In Laws!

We Got Married (Baekhyun & OC)

Chapter 7

 

 

M: Welcome back to We Got Married!!

Y: Today, we have a special guest . Please welcome our guest warmly.

C: Annyeonghaseyo, EXO’s happy virus Chanyeol imnida.

E: Welcome to the show. Have you been watching the episodes well?

C: Yes, we watch together in the dorm. It’s actually really interesting to watch as the show goes on. And it’s an honor to be here.

L: Our show actually hit a really high rating these past few weeks, and I think we know why. As expected, EXO and Luna is really the best.

Y: Oh! It’s starting!

 

 

 

You and Baekhyun walked hand in hand to your waiting room, while the other hand handled a flower bucket each. You opened the door for Baekhyun and he was immediately greeted with small squeals and shocked voices. “Annyeonghaseyo.” He greeted. Your member bowed too. “Congratulations on your comeback!” Baekhyun handed the flowers over to one of your members. “Ah~ Kamsahamnida.”Rana thanked him . You put your flowers aside, on your dressing table. “I’m Rana, Luna’s leader, it’s nice to meet you.” Your leader started. “Ah-reum imnida. This is Hara, our maknae.” She pointed at herself, then to the maknae beside her. They all bowed again. “Introduce him to us eonni!” Hara urged. “ Eum.. This is my husband, EXO’s Byun Baekhyun” you introduced Baekhyun who smiled when he ehard the word husband. Your members laughed out loud while Hara was squealing around. “He bought her separate flowers. Ah~ I’m jealous” Ah Reum teased. You just gestured Baekhyun to sit down next to you. He then saw that you were wearing shorts so he looked for a blanket or some cloth to cover your legs. When he found one on the table next to the flowers, he opened it and put it on your laps. “Gomawo oppa” you thanked him. “Omo~ Watching it directly definitely has a different feeling to it “ Ah Reum cooed as Baekhyun sat back down. “How is our eonni treating you?” Hara threw the first question. “She treats me very very well. She took care of me, and cooked for me too.” Baekhyun gave them a smile. “You should try her samgyetang. It’s really good.” Rana informed Baekhyun. “Ne, I’ll make sure to do that.” “Our eonnie, might be very quiet at first, since she’s a bit shy, but she will open up and you’ll find different sides on her.” Hara added. “Does she uses aegyo?” Baekhyun asked them. “Sometimes she does!” Rana replied. “Really?” Baekhyun asked in curiosity.

H: Somehow, I felt really left out all of a sudden. Oppa really blends in faster than I thought.

 

“Actually, when you gave her the bracelet that day” Ah Reum said that peaked Baekhyun’s interest. “She couldn’t stop smiling , and eonnie never took it off” she finished. Baekhyun looked at you in a teasing manner, with joy behind his stare. You avoided his gaze, embarassed. “But you should be careful brother in law.” Hara suddenly said. “Why?” Baekhyun is curious whereas you felt uneasy. “ Eonni receives lots of confessions from other people.And she’s really innocent, so she gets hurt easily “the playful maknae looked at you. “Yah~” you whined out, clearly not very happy with what she just said. Baekhyun was slightly taken aback, although he tried not to show it. “Jinjjayo? I’ll definitely keep that in mind then.“ The girls were then ushered by the manager who told them that they have a different schedule other than you. So the meeting was really short. “Kamsahamnida. Please do come over to our house next time.” Baekhyun bid his goodbye. “Ne, we’ll continue supporting the both of you. And we’ll be waiting for a wedding invitation brother in law.” Hara said. Baekhyun and you just chuckled and shook your heads.

 

Rana: I think he takes care of Ha Eun very well. He’s also very polite, and all our members were really happy to have met him in person. Ha Eun seemed to also really like him, so it was a really great relief for all of us since at first,we were reluctant for her to be on the show.

I think they will definitely be the cutest couple for this season. To the couple, fighting! I’m serious about waiting for a wedding invitation!

 

C: Baekhyun also like her lots. I feel like they’re the perfect fit for each other

 

You had your flowers sent back to the dorm since you thought it would be more comfortable to do so. You also changed into something warmer before finally going with Baekhyun. “How was it oppa? Meeting them?” you asked him. “It was really fun actually. They were really nice.” He smiled again. Baekhyun opened the car door for you and you hopped in before Baekhyun closed the door and head over to the driving side. “You must be tired ..” Baekhyun looked at you in worry when he noticed you yawning. “Aniyo~ I’m okay.” “I actually have a surprise for you back home: Baekhyun said. “Really?” “Eung..You just have to wait.” The house was only 10 minutes away. So the both of you arrived really fast.

 

“It’s not something scary right?” you asked Baekhyun while holding onto the doorknob. “Trust me. I promise you you’ll like it.” You then pushed the door open and head in with Baekhyun right behind you. You took off your shoes before you stepped into the entrance of the living room. You then heard noises and when you looked up, you saw a tiny dog running over to you.


You smiled immediately. “I brought Myeongreyong over.” Baekhyun picked the corgi up . And you started petting the dog. “Oh my gosh!! He’s so adorable!!” Baekhyun put him down and you kneeled down, ruffling his hair while the dog had its tail wagging sideways from excitement. You carried him in your arms and looked at Myeongryeong. “Why are you so cute?” you laughed. You head inside with Baekhyun and set him down again. “Myeongryeong-ah.. eomma da!” Baekhyun pointed at you. The dog barked and you leaned backwards from your sitting position on the floor, having a mental breakdown from the cuteness. “Do you really like him that much?” Baekhyun found your reaction fascinating. “Of course!! He’s really adorable!” you squealed. You then ran to the kitchen to grabbed your snacks that was made for the dog. “These are home made, so its really healthy for dogs” you brought the whole container.” It’s home-made?!” Baekhyun raised his voice and you looked at him , not understanding why his reaction was like that.

 

BBH: Her first baked goods are given not to me, but to my dog. I was really jealous, she was ignoring me the moment Myeongryeong was there. It was as if I wasn’t there to begin with.

 

E: Ahahahah~ he really likes affection doesn’t he?

C: Oh! very much!

“Anja.” you treated the puppy very well. The dog biscuits you made seemed to suit the dog’s taste very well. After that, however, you plopped on the couch, worn out from your days of dancing and dieting, accompanied with the lack of rest. “You’re tired?” Baekhyun asked you again. And this time, you just answered with a small nod. Baekhyun then stood up from the floor and approached your seated figure. His hand suddenly went to below your ankle and one one your back and he carried you up. You screamed slightly from the shock. “OPPA!!” you squealed and encircled your hand around his neck in order to prevent yourself from falling. Baekhyun chuckled and started walking up the stairs.


M: OMO!

Y: Oh My God!!!!

“Oppa what are you doing?” you asked him, embarrassed, but didn't let go off your hand from the fear of falling down. Baekhyun pushed your bedroom door open and settled you down on the bed. You slapped his arms lightly. “Aaa!” Baekhyun shouted slightly as if he’s hurt that badly. You just chuckle while shaking your head in disbelief. “Just rest, I’ll cook you something.” Baekhyun told you. “You’re really going to cook for me?” you confirmed with him. “Of course. Just wait.” Baekhyun then left the room. You laid on the bed, alone, bored. You played with your phone, watching some of your husband’s videos. You laughed at his interaction with s and his fans. But eventually, you became bored. You tiptoed downstairs, and peeked behind the wall, watching Baekhyun who was busy cooking. But Mongryoung saw you and he barked and ran to your direction, which blew up your cover. You gave up and just approached Baekhyun. “I was bored~” you told him with a slight whine. ‘Arraseo, it’s almost done, so you can sit down first.” Baekhyun was really focused on cooking so you complied and waited patiently while staring at your husband’s back. Baekhyun started plating his dish and came over to you.

 

“Kimchi fried rice?” you looked at it in excitement. “I don’t cook very often, so I don’t know if it’s going to taste good.”Baekhyun took a seat in front of you. “Thank you for the food” you then took a spoonful of it. You chewed and savoured the taste before you nodded your head, trying to say that it was delicious but Baekhyun’s facial expression didn’t change. You swallowed it and said, “It’s really good oppa. See? You can cook!” you praised him. “Really?” Baekhyun looked relieved. Baekhyun then also started eating. You then saw that some of the sauce smeared the sides of Baekhyun’s mouth so you grabbed a tissue and leaned in,” Oppa, wait” you told him to stop eating first and wiped it off. You then crumpled the tissue and threw it away. “Gomawo~” Baekhyun smiled sweetly that his eyes turned into crescent moons. The both of you then finished eating and washed the dishes. Baekhyun washed it while you dried it.

 

You stretched your arms and sat down on the couch once everything was finished. “Should we watch something?” Baekhyun then looked at the CD collection on one of the cupboards. “What should we watch oppa?” Baekhyun took a seat next to you. “I haven’t watched this” Baekhyun pointed at a CD of The Boy In Striped Pajamas. “Me too. Should we watch it?” you asked him. Once the both of you agreed, you put the CD in the player and sat back down next to Baekhyun. You sat down but after a few seconds, Baekhyun shifted his arm and put it around your shoulders. “It’s more comfortable” he told you , so you just eaned your head on his chest with a small blush.

 

-To Be Continued-

 

Author’s Note:

 

Hey you guys! COUNTDOWN is out!! Don’t forget to stream the music in all various application. I use Spotify, and there are usually rules for you to follow in order to help the play/stream count. So please give the boys lots of support! I love Cosmic Railway and Run This. What’s yours?

 

Aside from that, thank you for reading! Don’t forget to subscribe , so that you can get notified on any updates on this story! And give a comment for any suggestions or questions!! Bye~