Chapter 5 - New House

We Got Married (Baekhyun & OC)

Chapter 5

 

 

(The hosts stays the same)

 

“Oppa, are you sure this is the house?”

“Wow.. it’s really something else”

 

 

S: Oh! The house is really pretty.

“ Is this really the house? “ Baekhyun looked at the staff in amazement. “I didn’t expect it to be this big” he added. The staff then handed the both you a set of keys. Baekhyun then unlocked the front door and the both you entered with mouths wide agape. “It’s really pretty” you muttered. The whole layout has wood flooring with white painted walls. The living room has a middle-sized couch, decorated with fluffy cushions. With a TV and a few small cupboards. There was also a piano . Baekhyun approached it and pressed some of the notes. “I’ll make sure to play you songs in the future” he promised you and you just replied with a shy ‘okay’.

 

M: The couch is definitely for cuddling

E: I think we just have to wait and see

 

“We should check the other parts of the house.” Baekhyun suggested. You replied with an excited yes. And the both of you head to the kitchen and saw the same theme. And in front of it was the dining table.

 

 

You both then head upstairs and opened the first room which was a bathroom. A medium sized, furnished bathroom.


Which made the last room your bedroom. You opened the door and saw a simple bedroom where there is a balcony at the side, a bed in the middle and a cupboard.

 

What did you think of the house?

H: Oh , it was really really pretty. I don’t know why, but I can already imagine living in it. I’ll make sure to cook lots and lots of food.

 

BBH: Ahahaha~ I have so many ideas popping up in my head at that time. Like those in drama scenes.. I’ll make sure to do it in the future. *Laughs

 

M: Maybe things like backhugs? Piggy back around the house. Omona..

 

You and Baekhyun then went back to the living room and sat down. Your luggage was already brought in the living room even before the both of you arrived. You and Baekhyun started to unpack. You both had a few sets of clothes and shoes. “I brought our photo frame.” Baekhyun pulled out a few picture frames with photos of the both of you from the amusement parks. “waa.. it turned out really well.” “Where should we put this oppa?” you continued while you looked around the house. You and Baekhyun stood up, “Maybe we can put one in our room, one in the living room. Everywhere?” he suggested. You laughed, “What if guests come?” you asked him. “Then what? Let them see it. It’s really pretty!” Baekhyun answered with a smile. You just followed along and the both of you ended up putting 2 in the living room, one in the bedroom and another one in the kitchen.

 

Y: That’s too much.. I don’t want to go to their house anymore~

 

H: I just find it really cute. I’ll just make sure that my members won’t come over since I know what they’re going to do. *chuckle

 

You both sat down again and you pulled out something that caught Baekhyun’s eyes. “Is that dog food?” he asked you. “Eung~ I know oppa has a dog. So you must bring him here over next time.” You told him. “Arraseo, I’ll bring him over next time.” Baekhyun looked at you , finding you adorable. “I also have vitamins for us to take in the future.” You pulled out a box filled with vitamins. Baekhyun laughed, “Vitamins?” You nodded , “ Since we’re idols, we can’t get sick." Baekhyun then pulled out a couple slippers for both you and him. It was your turn to give him a wide smile, noticing the cute design of the slippers.

 

 

“We both can’t get sick, so warm slippers will help us in the winter.” Baekhyun said. Baekhyun then looked curiously at the musical case beside you. “Ah! I brought in my violin, since we can play music together. “ you told him. “You play the violin?!” he looked amused. “ My mom wanted me to play an instrument so I learned the violin since I was young alongside the piano.” “Should we do a duet then?” Baekhyun then pulled you over to the piano and grabbed you a chair for you to sit on. “Are there any songs that you remember?” Baekhyun sat down. “How about something classical?” you asked him and then the both of you decided on Yiruma's River Flows in You.

 

Music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ibMHRQDGc

 

E: Uwah… they blend very well

S: The chemistry is there isn’t it?

 

You both stopped playing. “Oho~ we play well together.” Baekhyun said. "We should do a performance in the future" you nodded, content with the idea. “Oppa, should we eat something?” you asked him since it was around lunch time and the both of you haven’t had your lunch yet. “Sure.. I’m really hungry.” Baekhyun said. You walked over to the fridge but laughed in shock when you saw nothing there. Baekhyun came over and was shocked when he saw no food or ingredients. “I guess we just have to go to the market.” And the both of you packed up to go to the nearvy supermarket.

 

Baekhyun told you that his manager brought his car over for him and so the both of you went to the nearby market through car. After the car was properly parked, Baekhyun and you grabbed a cart to bring the stuff. Supermarkets in Korea are large, so you know you're going to have fun going through th stuff in there. You went to the spices section to buy salt, peper, garlic salt, sugar, soy sauce , mirin, and different Korean pastes. “Onion, garlic, spring onion, shallots, potatoes~” you sing song. Baekhyun looked at you, holding in his laughter. You caught his stare and asked him, “What’s wrong oppa?” Baekhyun then patted your head, “Cute” before helping you grab the ingredients. You and him also bought fruits , ramyeon and meat. “Ha Eun –ah ~ Can we get snacks?” Baekhyun pleaded. “Sure. You can go pick first.” So Baekhyun left you for a while and came back with snacks in hand. You just chuckle when you saw the quantity of snacks.

 

S: Baekhyun loves snacks a lot, so we often need to restrain him from buying more.

 

You both head over to the cashier to pay for the things you just bought. “My son is a big fan of yours.” The cashier lady said and you smiled at her and thanked her politely. “Ahjumma~ please tell your son that she’s taken.” Baekhyun suddenly said which made the lady laugh while nodding her head. Whereas you looked at him in disbelief. Baekhyun grabbed two of the plastic bags and you carried one. The both of you bowed slightly and thanked the woman before stepping out of the market. “Oppa, you can’t do that~ I won’t have any more fans then.” You joked. “I'm a fan of you too! So even if others stop supporting you, at least you still have one.” He replied. You didn’t even bother to reply him and just entered the car.

 

You both arrived back at the house safely. And you and Baehyun started working on putting the food in the right places. “What’s your favourite food oppa?” you asked him. Baekhyun closed the cupboard before he answered your question, “ I like everything. But maybe I can call someone that can help you with that?” he asked and you noticed the slight tinge of playfulness. He grabbed his phone and clicked a few buttons before he finally put his phone in between you and him, putting it on loudspeaker.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” a woman’s voice popped up after the ringing stopped. “Eomma!” Baekhyun said to the phone.

 

Eomma?

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

It’s actually my birthday today, and I really wanted to attend the boy’s concert in Japan, but it’s too expensive for me to go~ Anyways, who’s excited for the countdownnn!! I am. Thank you for everyone who supported my story through reading, commenting and subscribing. Please don’t forget to comment for any suggestions or questions. ^^