Chapter 10 - A Kiss

We Got Married (Baekhyun & OC)

Chapter 10 – A Kiss

 

 

You and Baekhyun was challenging one another to an apple picking game. But obviously, with Baekhyun who was taller and stronger than you, he was already leading since the start. The game ended after a few minutes and Baekhyun clearly has won the competition.

 

H: To be honest, it was already decided since that start right? Oppa’s taller than me so he can pick the apples easier. That was so unfair..

 

“I win~ So I can get anything~” he cooed in joy and you noticed there was a tad bit of slyness in his tone. “Arraseyo oppa, what would you like?” you asked him. Baekhyun then tilted his face away from you slightly and pointed at his cheeks. You immediately knew what he wanted. “I want a kiss on the cheeks from my wife~” he sing-songed. You laughed and turned away, feeling shocked and nervous at the same time.

 

BBH: Ah~ Was I going too fast? Ahahaha. I didn’t know why, it just popped in my mind.

 

“Jinjja?” you asked him with a smile. “Why? Why do you think I’m joking?” he asked back. “It’s just… it’s a big step.” You laughed but tried to press your lips together, to avoid yourself from laughing too much. “You don’t want to?” Baekhyun questioned and after a bit, you replied. “I’ll do it.” “You didn’t reply immediately, so you’re hesitating !!” Baekhyun raised his volume slightly, as if accusing the poor girl for something. “No, no, I’ll do it!” you concluded. “Arraseo.” Baekhyun smiled slightly and turned to the front, so that you can then kiss his left cheek. You sighed and pondered for a bit.

 

C: Oh? Is she really going to do it?!”

 

You then leaned in, and then gave him a small kiss before turning away in embarrassment. Baekhyun could be seen trying to hide his grin, also obviously feeling both happy and embarrassed. “Ah~ I just got a kiss from my wife~” he teased. You crouched down, trying to absorb in what just happened. “What am I going to do?” you whined slightly with a small blush. You stood back up, Baekhyun was glancing over your way, but you were too shy to look back at him so you stared at the ground or stared straight in front of you. “Ha Eun~” Baekhyun called out, but you still couldn’t meet his gaze. You walked off faster, which led Baekhyun to laugh at your actions. You knew Baekhyun caught up in a split second but tried to ignore him. Just then, Baekhyun’s face was in your view. He was bending his body sideways so that you can meet his stare. You then ran off. Baekhyun was just jogging while laughing.

 

E: Oh! She ran off! Ahahahaha

 

BBH: She’s really shy so it was really adorable how she tried her best not to meet my gaze. Ah~ I feel like I like her even more now~

 

 

H: Goodness, I couldn’t look at oppa, because I was too embarrassed!! What am I going to do!

 

Baekhyun caught up to you again, but this time you have calmed down slightly. “Do you want to take some of the apples home?” Baekhyun asked you. “All of them? Maybe we can give out some to brother in laws.” You suggested. “I think they would love that. We should also give some to your members.” Baekhyun and you walked alongside one another while going back to the main building. You both asked for the apples from the woman who was behind the receptionist desk. She put the apples inside a box and taped it tightly before Baekhyun brought it to his car. You hopped in and Baekhyun followed shortly. “Oppa, aren’t you busy? I heard that you are going to hold a concert soon?” you asked him. “We are having another tour. The first one is going to be in Seoul in two weeks.” He replied. “Really?! Then oppa must be really tired.” You looked at him, shocked. “Aniya.. I’m okay. “ he chuckled at your reaction. “When we go for comebacks, we go through difficulties too. We practice, we diet really hard and we get little sleep. So stop lying to me and just admit that you’re tired oppa.”

 

H: Working as idols isn’t really the most relaxing. We work really hard when there’s something new like a debut or a mini concert. There must be lots of things that they have to prepare. In my head, I was already thinking ‘ oh, what should I cook for him once we meet again’ ‘should I bring him some vitamins’ . It’s just that oppa has a lot of things on his plate, and I think that it would make me feel better if I can help him somehow.

 

Baekhyun and you stopped at a nearby restaurant that was serving Italian food. “Can we please get a serving of pizza and one Pesto pasta please?” Baekhyun ordered. “This is my last heavy meal …” Baekhyun whined slightly. You laughed , “Then you should eat to your hearts content oppa.” “I will.” He said with determination. The pasta and pizza came pretty fast. You took a slice for Baekhyun and one for yourself. “Do you know that scene where two people eat pasta, and then there’s the spaghetti kiss?” “Like the Lady and the Tramp movie?” you asked him with an amused smile.

“Eung, I don’t think it happens” he added. “Of course.., it’s too. surreal? It only happens in dramas.” You rolled spaghetti on your fork and fed it to Baekhyun. “It’s okay, I got spoonfed by my wife anyways. Couldn’t ask for more.” He teased. You laughed when you heard his sentence before shaking your head from his cheesiness. “Why are you so cheesy oppa?” you asked him and grabbed a tissue to wipe the sides of his mouth where there was a slight tinge of pesto sauce. You wiped it gently while Baekhyun gave you his eyesmile. He chewed and swallowed before giving you a reply. “Why are you so sweet Haeun?” you sighed and just had a bite of your own portion of food. “Next week, should we meet in the house then we go to find the docrations?” he asked. “Yeah. We can either go to the supermarket, it should all be there.” You informed him. “Okay.” Baekhyun gave you an okay sign with his fingers.

 

 

-Screen changes-

 

It was Christmas day, and you’re meeting Baekhyun today. You arrived in frot of the house to saw that Baekhyun was already in his car, waiting for you.You thanked your manager before you ran slightly to Baekyun’s car. You opened the door and greeted Baekhyun who greeted you back. You then noticed his pinkish hair and immediately looked at him. “Oppa, you should stop bleaching your hair. It’s getting really dry.” You scolded. “I haven’t changed it that many times.” He tried to reason.“Yes you do, you had light brown, dark brown, then red hair, then you dyed it again when you met my father, and then now it’s light pink.” You pointed out.

 

M: Woah! That’s too many! I don’t even dye my hair that often.

L: You dye your hair noona?

M: Leeteuk-ssi, your hair doesn’t stay the same colour as you grow old. Especially when you’re taking care of a family.

L: Ye.. ye.. let’s just watch the show

 

“Please stop changing it.” You told him. “Arraseo.. arraseo. I’ll try to minimize the amount of times I change my hair colour.” He sighed with a small smile, emphasizing the word ‘try’. You and Baekhyun arrived at the large supermarket shortly. “We should grab a trolley, since I think there’s a lot of things that we need to buy.” You pulled a trolley in front of you. “Let me push it..” Baekhyun took over the control of the trolley. “We need some beef..” you muttered , walking together with Baekhyun to the meat area. “Ahjumma, can we please get 2 pounds of beef please?” you asked. “Ne..” she gave you a smile. She wrapped the meat before handing it over to you. “I watched your show well. I love the both of you a lot!” she cheered. You and Baekhyun bowed politely and gave her a thank you. You grabbed some herbs and sauces. “What are you making tonight?” Baekhyun asked. “Beef stew with rice, and also apple pie with the apples we picked last time.” Baekhyun helped you then to take the remaining ingredients before the both of you head to the Christmas decorations section. “The staff already placed a tree. We just need the decorations oppa.” Baekhyun then picked cable lights and a few ornaments. “This should do right?” he asked you. You nodded your head. “Wait for a second…” he paused and rushed back to the aisle. He then came back with 2 santa hats. “Since it’s Christmas, we should dress up right?” he cheered. “Okay.. let’s do it then.” you smiled , chuckling along at Baekhyun’s childish antiques. You both paid for everything and head home afterwards. You wanted to cook first because both of the dishes require a bit of cooking time. You told Baekhyun to decorate the tree, so that everything is done faster. You started with the beef stew, cutting the piece of meat into bite sizes, adding carrots, and a few vegetables, alongside spices and sauces inside the pressure cooker that Baekhyun helped pull out from the top shelf. You then left it to cook , and proceeded on making the apple pie. You made the pastry from scratch and also cut the apples. You tried a piece and hummed from the burst of sweetness that soon enveloped your mouth. You grabbed a piece to Baekhyun who was almost done decorating the tree. “Oppa, try this” you held up the apple close to his mouth so that he can eat it without having to touch the apple and dirty his hands. Baekhyun chewed and looked happy with the sweetness. “I can’t wait for your pie..” he mumbled. “Oppa, you should try having a nap while I finish making the pie. It’s going to take a bit long, so try to rest okay?” Baekhyun just complied with a nod and an ‘okay’ before heading up.

 

H: Oppa was trying so hard to be energetic today. But I realized that from the start, his facial complexion was slightly paler than usual and you can see a tad bit more of his eye bags. I figured that he must be exhausted from his practices for the tour. So I intentionally chose warm, hearty meals that takes a bit more time to cook. So that he can use the time to take a small nap.

C: Woah! She’s really observant. And really fast on her feet.

 

You continued putting the laces and put the pie in the oven to bake. You also washed some rice and cooked it. You then cut some cabbage kimchi and a simple spinach and radish side dish in case Baekhyun wanted it. You then took a seat on the sofa, surfing the internet. “I’m looking for ginger tea recipe.” you mumbled to no one, feeling slightly bored. You found the recipe, thinking that since the process might take a while, you wanted to do bring it next time instead. “Ah! I almost forgot!” you then rushed to your bag that was on the kitchen chair. You then pulled out a gift and rushed down to the tree and put it under the tree. You spent the rest of the time washing the dishes and waiting patiently for the food to finish cooking. You decided to check on your husband for a bit , so you went up to the bedroom and saw Baekhyun sleeping peacefully, but he wasn’t using a blanket so you took out one from the cupboard and put it on top of Baekhyun, making sure he was covered properly. You didn’t want to disturb his sleep so you left to go back downstairs.

 

E: She’s very mother-like. I would love to have a caring wife like that

 

After a while, you checked on the meat , that has cooked perfectly. The meat was falling off and the potatoes was boiled till soft along with the vegetable.

 

 

You also pulled out your apple pie and hummed in content when the sweet, apple scent hit your nose.

 

 

You sprinkled some herbs on top of the stew and powdered sugar on the apple pie. You also checked on the rice, but thught that it’ll be better to wake Baekhyun first in fear of the rice getting cold if you take it out now. You then went back up and entered the bedroom to wake Baekhyun up from his nap.

 

-TBC –

 

Author’s Note:

 

Hey you guys, haven’t been updating for a bit. I just entered my new semester of Uni, so it gets a bit tiring. But hey! I think this chap is a bit longer.. I just want to thank all of you who support and read my story!! I hope you’re enjoying it so far. I don’t really have an important thing to say, so I guess see you next chap!!