Chapter 4 - Amusement Park

We Got Married (Baekhyun & OC)

Chapter 4

 

 

The hosts just finished watching the other couples that came before yours and Baekhyun’s .

 

M: I can’t wait for this one

E: They’re actually my favorite couple so far. They’re really something else.

M: Did Baekhyun spoil you anything Suho-ssi?

S: No, he’s actually really secretive. He won’t tell us anything

 

The camera focuses on your figure again. Your eyes were clunched shut and you were holding onto the seat belts. “ Do you want to hold my hand?” Baekhyun suddenly asked you. You opened your eyes to look at him for a bit, as you saw his hand, oyou were a little nervous but grabbed it anyways. You gripped his hand tightly, as he returned the grip, your fingers interlaced with his.

 

The hosts cooed, teasingly, surprised by the action.

 

H: I really was just panicking at that point, so I just grabbed his hand. But I’m really thankful.. *laughs

 

BBH: I offered my hand since she was really scared.

 

M: Eyy! Don’t lie! He did it on purpose

L: Is Baekhyun-ssi usually this sly?

S: He’s playful, but this is actually a different side that I’ve never seen before.

 

The roller coaster then went down from it’s peak and you screamed whereas Baekhyun was laughing in glee. The rest of the rides, you didn’t scream anymore surprisingly, just small little yelps when there were sudden drastic movements whereas Baekhyun was just having fun.

 

The ride ended after a while, and Baekhyun chuckled slightly when he saw the daze on your face. “Are you okay?” you nodded your head in response. Baekhyun stood up first and offered you a hand to guide you out of the ride and to the exit. He brought you over to sit on a bench and told you to take your time. “How can you enjoy something like that oppa?” you asked him while taking a sip from your water bottle. He just gave you a shrug with a small smile. You stood up when you felt better and was about to walk off when Baekhyun stopped you by saying, “ I think you’re forgetting something.” He said and you looked at him in confusion.

You then saw his outstretched arm with palms opened. You then understood what he meant and held in an embarrassed smile before putting your hand on his and your fingers locked together.

 

 

The hosts shouted in unison. You and Baekhyun walked together and afterwards, the both of you would keep taking pictures when Baekhyun informed you that he brought a polaroid camera. The staff then interrupted them, giving them an envelope. You grabbed the envelope and read out. “Congratulations on riding the roller coaster. The next time you meet, you will be moving into your couple house. Please prepare your things the next time you meet. Hope you will like the house~” You looked at Baekhyun cheerfuly. “Maybe we can put these pictures in our house.” You suggested. “I’ll bring in a picture frame next time.” Baekhyun added. You and Baekhyun came in quite late in the afternoon , and it was getting slightly dark and the both of you were hungry. So the both of you decided to stop on a small barbeque place. You sat across one another. “Ahjumma, can we please get 1 kimchi jiggae and 1 serving of samgyepsal” Baekhyun ordered once you both agreed on the food choices. You both made small conversations before the food came in. Baekhyun was in charge of grilling the meat, whilst you served the soup. You grabbed a small spoon of rice, coating it with the soup and the side dishes. You then gave it to Baekhyun who was busy cutting the pieces of meat. He opened his mouth and ate the content. “Is it good?” you asked him. He gave you a nod and a thumbs up whilst chewing his food. The meat was cooked after a bit and Baekhyun made a wrap, with lettuce, meat, rice and a tiny bit of samjang (it’s a sauce) before he gave it to you. You ate it with ease, savoring the taste.

 

M: Bureopta ( I’m jealous )

Y: I wish someone would make me a wrap too

 

Just then Baekhyun opened his mouth again. “ I’m better than Park Bo Gum-ssi right?” and you choked on your food from what he just said. You gulped down the food and coughed, while Baekhyun was holding in his laughter , ganding you a cup of water.

 

S: I don’t think he’s ever going to let it go

 

“Oppa, Bo Gum oppa is just a friend. Next time, I’ll say that my ideal type is oppa, okay?” you told him before he gave you a gleeful hum and the both of you continued to eat your meal.

 

You both finished everything and Baekhyun held your hand again, and guided you towards the last destination, which was the ferris wheel. It’s not completely dark, but you knew that the lights would still shine very beautifully. You and Baekhyun sat next to each other and when you were at the top, the wheel stopped. You peeked out to marvel at the night view. “Neomu yeppeuda..(it’s really pretty)” . “Actually, I brought something” Baekhyun reached out behind to grab something out of his pocket. He then pulled out two rectangular boxes. He then gave you one of it and when you opened, it was a bracelet.


 

M: Mwo? I thought he was going to give her a ring!

E: I think a ring should be worn when they have their marriage ceremony

S: Baekhyun-ssi was actually really careful on picking which one.

Y: So you knew about this!

S: Ahaha.. I did.. I just didn’t want to spoil the fun

 

Baekhyun’s was black and yours were white. “Couple bracelets?”you asked him. “ I wanted to give you something when we first met, but I didn’t know who my partner was. So I picked this.” He then took yours and put it on your wrist when he was done putting on his.

 

What did you think of the bracelet?

BBH: I actually think matching things are really cute. And I thought that bracelets are more convenient. Also, we don’t meet very often, so when she wears the bracelet, she’ll get reminded of me *shyly laughs

---

S: What the heck is this guy doing? *actually annoyed

L: Baekhyun-ssi is the cheesy type isn’t he.

 

H: I actually didn’t expect anything from him. But it was really cute and sweet.. 

 

What do you think of the date?

H: I think oppa and I actually grew closer. I also think we saw different sides of each other, so it was really interesting.

 

BBH: I did some moves which might seem really bold, but I think it helped break some of the discomfort between the two of us.

 

 

You sat on the chair while you waited for Baekhyun to arrive. You then spotted a red-haired boy and immediately noticed that it was your husband. He smiled and approached you and took a seat in front of you. He took a seat in front of you. His hair was vibrant red, styled a little messy so your eyes couldn’t stop looking at it. “Is my hair weird?” Baekhyun asked you. “Aniyo. It looks good on you actually.” You told him sincerely.

H: I think oppa suits red really well. I was just shocked since I didn’t know. But he looked really handsome.

 

You handed him his share of a warm cup of Americano. “Gomawo” he thanked you before he took a sip. “Did you get the text message for the house address oppa?” you asked him while you scrolled on your phone, trying to find the message. “I did.” He then showed you his message which was exactly the same as yours. You let Baekhyun finish his coffee first before the both of you left the shop to head for your destination. You both walked uphill, trying to find the house. “I think the we just need to walk a bit and then turn left” Baekhyun was checking the address on his phone GPS. You leaned over and confirmed what Baekhyun just said. So the both of you walked towards the direction pointed by the GPS.

 

“Oppa, are you sure this is the house?”

“Wow.. it’s really something else”

 

The two of your voices was the only thing that appeared aside from the black screen.

 

 

Author’s Note:

We reached a hundred views!! Thank you so much for the support you guys!! I'll try to continue posting as frequently as i can!

So, who watched Baek’s livestream?? I was so lucky I managed to watch for a few minutes. Anyways, congratulations to our boys who won SMA , and a big thank you for our Kerries who supported both our boys and other groups all the way. Aside from that, I might not be able to post tomorrow, because I might be a bit busy, but I’ll still try to post the earliest I can. See you next chap!