Chapter 6 - New Home Pt.2

We Got Married (Baekhyun & OC)

Chapter 6

 

(The hosts stays the same)

 

 

Baekhyun then pulled the phone away from his ear and put the phone on loudspeaker . The repetitive ringing stopped and a woman’s voice appeared. “Yeoboseyo?” . “Eomma!” Baekhyun called out. Your eyes widened and you looked at Baekhyun, shocked that he just called his mother.

 

H: I was really shocked. I was really scared at that point , and nervous too. I could feel my heartbeat going up so fast, and the only thing I could think of was ‘How could he do this to mee?’

 

“Eomma, you know Ha Eun right?” Baekhyun and you now focused on the phone call. “Of course! I watch the show for you. Why? Am I finally meeting her?” she asked Baekhyun and it made you slightly relieved to hear the happy tone coming from the phone. “Aniya~ Not yet. But she has something to ask you.” Baekhyun then handed his phone over to you. You felt like pinching his cheeks . You grabbed the phone and put it closer to your side. “Eommonim, annyeonghaseyo” you greeted, your head slightly bowing down out of habit. “Omo.. My daughter in law, has my son been treating you well?” she asked you. “Ne eommoni, oppa is very nice to me and took care of me a lot.” You replied. “Good , good, he can be very clingy , so you might find out about that sooner or later. But it’s good that he’s treating you well.” She laughed from the other side. You looked at Baekhyun who looked like he had a few words to say to his mother. “Eommoni, we just moved in to our couple house. And I was wondering what is oppa’s favourite food back home?”. “Ah! He eats everything, but when he’s back home he like things such as soups and anything with meat really.” She informed you. “Ne, arraseoyo. Kamsahamnida.” You thanked her politely. “It’s okay, please make sure to come visit our house sometimes. And call me if my son ever did anything wrong. I’ll make sure to punish him.” You laughed when you heard the last part while Baekhyun just took the phone away with a small pout. “Eomma, you’re embarrassing your son in front of the public. “ Baekhyuun just received a small nagging before they ended the call. “Your mother is really nice” you asked him while walking over to the kitchen. “I’m actually closer to my mother since I was young” he told you while you started making the dishes which is spicy beef stew and also making some side dishes and rice. “I was closer to my dad.” Your answer was different than his. "Our personality is quite similar" you explained whilst Baekhyun nod his head in understanding. “Oppa, can you help me with the apron?” you asked him while you showed him the loose strip of cloth meant to be tied to him. Baekhyun hummed and came closer to you, and tied it neatly. “Thank you.” You told him. Baekhyun also wore his apron and you tied his.

 

S: They act like real newlyweds.. I’m jealous

M: Ah~ He could’ve given her a backhug

Y: i think it might be too early for that

You started with boiling the meat and you did so by putting it alongside onion and radish for flavor. The process would take up the most time so you and Baekhyun helped one another cut and wash the vegetables. You also wanted to make pajeon , which is a Korean scallion pancake. You made the batter whereas Baekhyun was cutting the scallions. Once you mixed it in the batter, you fried it. But when liquid meets oil, so some splashed against your skin. You winced slightly from the shock and the small prickling pain. “You’ll get hurt if you keep doing that you should do this” you looked at Baekhyun who was holding a chopstick , keeping a distance between him and the pan, with his body tilted and his knees bent down.

 

 

You laughed at his pose. “It won’t cook properly then.” You shake your head, trying to calm down your laughter whilst taking over the position.The process continued repetitively. “Oppa, can you cut some of the kimchi?” you told him. Baekhyun then grabbed the kimchi stored in the fridge and started cutting. You helped him by putting it on a small dish holder, alongside some pickled radish, and also a spinach side dish. You checked on the meat and found it tender and started to mix it with sauce together with the vegetables before making it into stew. Baekhyun was already seated on the kitchen counter and he was staring at you who was busy on moving the things.You looked at him in confusion. “Ah~ My wife is really pretty when she’s cooking~”.

 

S: Ah~ why is he so cheesy

L: I think you’re just jealous Suho-ssi . *chuckles

 

You giggled, as you found him adorable. You finished setting the table with Baekhyun’s help. “Ah! Wait! We forgot to cook the rice!” Baekhyun shouted and you mentally slapped yourself. “Ah~ I forgot!!” you rushed onto cleaning the rice and rinsing it before letting it cook. “Mianhaeyo..” you apologized. “It’s okay, we can reheat the stew later.” Baekhyun patted your head.

 

You actually had to wait for another 20 minutes so you asked Baekhyun what should the both of you do while waiting. He told you that you both can watch TV and since you have no better idea, you complied. You looked at your phone for a bit and then realized that your husband’s drama is actually playing right now on one of the channels. “Oppa, let’s watch your drama.” You were pressing the buttons to change the channels. “ You watched my drama? “he asked you. “Of course I watch it.” But your attention focused back on the screen when the drama was already playing. You watched intently but a scene then caught your eyes. Baekhyun was wearing a white robe together with another actress. Coincidental or not, Baekhyun actually excused himself a few minutes ago to the bathroom. The scene then showed as your husband was doing a kiss scene.

 

L: Kiss scene! Kiss scene!

M: OMO! Eotteokhae?

 

H: I.. I was really speechless. It’s just the way that he looked at the actress that made me thought ,‘what is this?’.

 

Your gaze intensified when Baekhyun grabbed her hands.You then didn’t feel like finishing the movie and checked on the soup. Baekhyun then came out and returned back to find the TV turned off. You were serving the soup on separate bowls and started serving the rice too. Baekhyun took a seat in front of you. “Eo. The episode was really nice. Especially oppa’s kiss scene.” You told him. Baekhyun stopped on his tracks.

BBH: Out of all the episodes, it just has to play this one. I’m in big trouble.

 

You then sat down and waited for him to take his seat too. Baekhyun kept stealing glances at you, trying to make sure you were okay. “Was it fun?” you asked him , only focusing on your rice. Baekhyun laughed due to nervousness. “You both looked really close” you added with a small sigh. “Aniya~” Baekhyun denied. “Mianhae” Baekhyun apologized. “Ani.. it’s okay. It’s a job so..” you just looked at him for bit before looking down again.

 

 

Baekhyun then grabbed a spoonful of rice and soup before he handed it over to you. “Forgive me??” Baekhyun gave you a sad puppy face and you immediately smiled. You ate the rice and thanked him. Baekhyun still had a wary look on hisface so you break your act. "I was kidding. I know you had to do it for work." you teased. Baekhyun sighed in relief. 

“Why are you eating so little?” Baekhyun changed the topic. “Oh, we’re having a comeback soon. So I need to go on a diet” You informed him. “Why? I think you’re already skinny enough. You should eat more.” Baekhyun then put a side dish on top of your rice and you thanked him. “We might meet then, since oppa is also dong promotions, right?”. Baekhyun nodded his head. “You cook really well.” Baekhyun praised, taking more of the stew. “ You cook better than my mom “ he added and you laughed while shaking your head. “Aniya, your mother has more experience, I know she cooks better.” “I’m serious” “Arraseoyo. Just eat oppa” you told him as you stared at the eating figure.

 

How was your first meal?

BBH: It was really rally delicious. I wasn’t lying when I said she cooked better than my mom. I hope she would cook more often for me in the future

 

H: I was really happy of course, since oppa was eating well. He seemed to be enjoying it , so I was really relieved.

 

Fastforward, your group has released your song. (I was searching for a 4 grouped member, and I picked BLACKPINK, they’re just really amazing tbh)

 

Your group released Playing With Fire and you were now performing in Music Bank. Baekhyun, however, was already waiting for you in one of the waiting room. When you finished you checked the text message you received from Baekhyun,telling you to come over to a waiting room alone. “Eonni, I’m going to go first.” You bid your goodbye to Rana and the members. You followed the directions that Baekhyun has given to you. You opened the door and finally saw the figure you’ve been searching. He then handed you a bucket of flowers. “Congratulations on your comeback!” he clapped.

 

“Gomawoyo oppa” you smiled. “ Did you come here alone?” you asked him. “Yeah, the members are all resting in the dorm.” Baekhyun replied. “Should we go visit sister in laws now?” Baekhyun asked while having another bucket of flowers in his hands, with a different design. You laughed when you saw how nervous he was. “ Oppa, you don’t have to be too scared! They’re not going to bite you. And I’ll try lessen the teasings.” You told him. He then grabbed your hand as the both of you walked to your group’s waiting room together.

 

 

 

Author’s Note

 

How did you enjoy this chapter? I hope you guys enjoyed it! We hit 200 views you guys!! That’s amazing !:). Thank you also for those who subscribed. I don’t have a very good memory, so I don’t know till which one I stopped to give a personal thank you. So, I’m really sorry about that. Please don’t forget to comment for support, questions or suggestions! See you next chap!