Chapter 1 - Introduction

We Got Married (Baekhyun & OC)

 

HOSTS:

Park Mi Sun (M)

Eric Nam (E)

Leeteuk (L)

Yoon Bomi (Y)

 

So , Ill be using the we got married format where there will be interviews, and also hosts. Hosts conversation are in the colours above.

 

Introduction

 

M: Welcome to the new season of We Got Married!

Y: Have you heard about the new couple? There are news everywhere

E: I think aren’t they from 2 popular groups?

L: Oh! It’s starting

 

The camera showed 2 blurred figures. One girl, and one boy. The camera then focused first on the male figure.

 

L: Oh? Who could it be?

 

Just then, the camera focused and the outlines of the boy became clearer, revealing his identity.

 

BBH: Annyeonghaseyo, Exo’s main vocalist Baekhyun imnida.

 

Please share us some of your thoughts

BBH: It’s an honor to be on this show. Me and the members often watch We Got Married together. So it’s very exciting and nerve-wrecking at the same time.

 

Do you know who your wife will be?

BBH: No I don’t. I decided to not look at the news since I think it’s better to have her identity as a surprise later on.

 

The camera then changes it’s focus on the girl figure. And after 3 seconds, she is finally revealed.

 

H: Annyeonghaseyo, Luna’s vocalist Jung Ha Eun imnida. It’s nice to meet you.

 

Eric Nam : AH! I’m a big fan of her!

Leeteuk : She’s really pretty in real life too.

Eric Nam: You know her, hyung? 

Leeteuk: No No. But I've met her a few times before on music shows

 

Please share us some of your thoughts

H: eum.. laughs*. What am I supposed to say? It’s actually my first time to be in such a big variety show production. And some of my members also are big fans of this show. I’m just really nervous but happy at the same time.

 

Do you know who your husband is?

H: I don’t have a clue. Is it in the news? But I still think it’s better not to know , it'll be more fun.

---

The camera then changed again , and it showed the group EXO, in their waiting room after their music show. A knock was heard from the door and Suho, the leader opened the wooden door to find a decorated box. “Oh! I think this is it!” he told the other 8 figures. He handed the box over to Baekhyun while the other boys wooed him, teasing him about how he’s getting married. Baekhyun opened the box and found an envelope and a phone. Since Baekhyun didn’t know what to do with the phone, he opened the envelope first.

 

“To: Husband

welcome to the show! You will start your married life tomorrow, where you will meet your wife at 9 a.m in xx Café.

As you can see, there’s a phone in the box. You can ask 3 questions to know your wife better. (You can't ask her for her name!) “

 

The moment Baekhyun finished reading the letter out loud, all his other members laughed, some out of amusement from the word husband. Some was too excited, such as Chanyeol who was slapping Baekhyun’s back while laughing.

 

Do You have an ideal type?

BBH: I don’t really have one if I have to be honest. Just someone who’s understanding and caring. Age doesn’t matter either, as long as we don’t look like mother and son. Ahahaha

---

“Hyung. You should try texting her then” Kai urged. “What should I write first?” Baekhyun asked s. He stared at the phone screen, pondering on what to text.

 

M: Ah~ of course, it must be awkward.

 

“Greet her first. Maybe like ‘annyeong’” Kai said. The members laughed, “Dropping the honorifics immediately?” Baekhyun joked. Baekhyun then decided on what he wanted to write and sent his text.

 

BBH: Wife-nim~ annyeonghaseyo.

“Now we just have to wait.” Suho said.

 

Meanwhile, you were in the dance practice room together with your members, greeted by the same box. “Ah.. why am I more nervous than you?” Rana, who is the leader sighed while fanning her face with her hands. You read out the letter and your group was teasing you. “Someone’s getting married.” Hara, the maknae raised her eyebrows. “Ah.. I’m jealous. You’re younger than me and you already have a husband.” Ah reum who was the second eldest mumbled. You and your teammates laughed. But you stopped when the phone lit up, showing a text message. “Oh! He texted you !” Rana squealed. You read the message and wondered what greeting you should put. “Maybe I’ll greet him the same way?” you asked your members before typing in.

 

BBH: Wife-nim~ Annyeonghaseyo

H: Husband-nim~ Annyeonghaseyo *smile emoticon

 

Do You have an ideal type?

H: Someone kind? And both caring and polite. Also, I don’t have any experience in dating, so maybe someone who can guide and lead me?

---

And after a while, he texted back.

 

BBH: Wife-nim, how old are you?

H: I’m 22. What about you nampyeon-nim?

BBH: Oh! I’m older than you by 2 years.

 

“Ooh!! He’s an oppa!!!” “Oh my goshhh!!!!” your members can’t stop squealing. You then typed in formally, to reply back to him.

 

Y: What’s your profession? ( mind you, this is in formal Korean language )

BBH: I’m a singer. What about you?

Y: Me too

 

“Oh my gosh. Ha Eun-ah.. this is fate.” Ah Reum sing songed.

 

Y: Ahahaha. They’re look so excited!

 

Back to Baekhyun, he received your text about age and also her profession. “So she’s younger than you.” Suho mumbled. “And a singer too.”Xiumin added. “Baekhyun hyung, can you be an oppa though?I think your immaturity might blow it all away.” Sehun roasted him, hard. “Yah! Maknae!” Baekhyun slapped the back f Sehun’s head who was sitting right next to him.

 

Just then, the text messenger app it again and this time, it was you who asked the question.

 

H: Can you please give me a hint?

 

“What should I send her?” Baekhyun wondered. “Send her your piercings” Lay said. “Aniya hyung, it’s too difficult.” “Just send her a bacon picture. Byun Bacon” Chanyeol suggested. And so, Baekhyun sent you:

 

 

And asked for a hint himself. And he received

 

 

“What is this? Apple?” Kai asked. All of them confused of the hint.

 

Why did you send an apple?

H: My fans called me apple. I dont know.. cause he sent food.. maybe he likes bacons? or his nickname is bacon?

 

 

What if your partner doesn’t like you?

BBH: I honestly don’t know. I think I’ll just have to make her like me then.

 

H: Ah.. please don’t say that. I’m already nervous.. I hope he will.

 

M: Oh come one! Who wouldn’t like either of them?

 

The Next Day

 

Your outfit:

 

You arrived first, and was instructed to go to the rooftop of the café. You sat purposefuly on the chair near the entrance so that your back would be facing the door. Baekhyun then came soon after. “Ah~ what am I supposed to do” Baekhyun leaned on the wall near the stairs while clutching his chest, nervous since he will be meeting his wife for the first time.

 

The next thing he knew, he was already behind your figure. Baekhyun then tapped your shoulders and you turned around to look at the figure.

 

Just then, the screen froze and shuts off. -

"What is this!" Mi Sun shouted. "Yeah, we were just getting to the fun part" Bomi complained alongside her. "I guess we just have to wait for the next episode" Leeteuk sighed. 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 

Hi! So, first chapter is done. A lot of you, including myself might not be used to this kind of format, but i think it might work best with the flow of the story . But if there are any suggestions, please do feel free to comment down below . See you next chapter!!