Chapter 2 - We Finally Met

We Got Married (Baekhyun & OC)

 

Chapter 2

 

You stood up and bowed , flustered by the person behind you. “Annyeonghaseyo” you bowed again , trying to hold your laughter from the nervousness that you were feeling. “Are you.. my marriage partner?” the boy in front of you grinned sheepishly. “Yes. I am” you answered in a shy manner.

 

M: Gosh, they’re both really adorable

 

 

What was your first impression?

BBH: *sheepishly laughed* She’s really really pretty. I was really flustered when she looked back. I went through a mental breakdown, and I couldn’t form any words.

 

H: I should’ve read the news. I was too shocked when I saw him. I really blanked out. I didn’t know what to do.

---

Baekhyun then took a seat in front of you. “Ah~ I bought you some coffee . It’s vanilla latte, I don’t know what you like so I tried to ask my stylist noonas for recommendation.” Baekhyun said while he handed you a cup filled with warm coffee. “Kamsahamnida.” You thanked the boy in front of you. “Did you know you were partnered to me?” Baekhyun asked you after he took a sip of his own coffee. “Ah, aniyo. I didn’t know at all. I decided not to read the news.” You replied. The next few seconds was filled with silence.

 

L: Ah~ How awkward

 

You saw how Baekhyun was thinking really hard, trying to find an interesting topic and kept a smile to yourself. “I have a question” you spoke. Baekhyun looked up to you, “What question? “. “Regarding the clue from our previous text message, why did you send me a bacon picture?” you genuinely wondered. “Oh, my fans calls me Bacon sometimes since it matches with my name. What about your apple?”. “My fans use apple as my nickname, but I don’t really know why if I have to be honest.“ you replied. Baekhyun nodded his head and you saw how he was mumbling ‘apple’ repetitively, as he tried to find a connection between an apple and you. “

 

“Ha Eun-ssi. Since I’m older, maybe we can drop down the honorifics and you can call me oppa?” Baekhyun spoke out of the blue. You replied with a yes, agreeing to the idea. You were a little shocked that he wanted to drop the honorifics in the first meeting, but you didn't mind. “Should we try calling each other out?” he suggested again and you let out a small laughter. “Ha Eun-ah~” Baekhyun said, his voice was laced with playfulness.

 

M: Omo!! Look at him, he’s teasing the girl on purpose

Y: They’re too cute!

 

“eung? Ne, Ba-Baekhyun oppa?” you then covered your blushing face with both hands as you let out a cry. Baekhyun was smiling while letting out a small chuckle.

 

H: Goodness.. I’m embarrassed. I never call anyone oppa in that kind of way. What am I supposed to do?

 

BBH: I enjoyed teasing her. When I see her on stage, she seemed really composed and mature. But during our meeting, I just think she’s really adorable.

 

How does it feel when she called you oppa?

BBH: I like it. I really really like it. It’s different somehow? And I somewhat understand why people like being called that a lot. I can’t stop smiling when she called me that.

 

 

“What do you want to do on the show Ha Eun-ah” Baekhyun questioned. “Eung.. I want to go to the beach.. eat a lot of good food and maybe go to a place with snow?” you answered. You then asked Baekhyun the same thing. “Since we just finished promoting, I hope we can spend on a lot of fun and refreshing activities.” Baekhyun took another sip on his drink. You nodded your head, understanding the gruesome activities from being a KPOP idol. “Oppa, did you have breakfast?” you asked him. “I haven’t, do you want to go out and eat? I know this place that has really delicious soybean stew. “ You replied with a yes and grabbed your cup, to throw it in the bin as the both of you then head to Baekhyun’s car.

 

Baekhyun opened the door for you, as you hopped in. But Baekhyun stood there for a while, and didn’t close the door even after you put on the seatbelt. You then saw him took off his jacket and laid it on your lap. (There’s this thing in Korea).

 

Y: OH~~ Manner man!!

M: Ah~ I’m jealous.

L: Noona, you already have a husband.

 

You thanked him and he gave you a smile before he closed the door. You adjust the jacket on your lap as you tried to cover the skin that wasn’t covered by your skirt. Baekhyun hopped in and started the engine and started to drive off. “Have you told your parents about this?” Baekhyun asked, eyes still glued on the road. “ I did. They’re okay with it. How about you oppa?” Baekhyun looked at you when the traffic light turned red. “I did. My mom said to bring you over some time.” He grinned. “Arraseoyo, I’ll go in the near future with oppa.To give my greetings.”you replied. There was a comfortable silence, between the both of you.

 

After a short while, Baekhyun stopped in front of a small Korean restaurant. You opened the door and head out, and gave Baekhyun back his jacket, not forgetting to say another thank you. You and Baekhyun took a seat. You and Baekhyun ordered a serving of soybean stew and also some side dishes. While waiting for the food to be served, you started small conversations with Baekhyun. “Oppa, are there food you don’t eat or things you don’t like?” . “I eat almost everything. But I don’t eat cucumber.” He poured water for you while you who were near the utensils grabbed pairs of chopsticks, spoons and forks for you and him. “ I don’t eat banana. And I don’t handle spicy food very well. “ you informed him. “Banana? Why?”. “I really don’t like the texture. And taste” You commented and frowned, when you remembered your past experience with bananas. “How did oppa’s members react to you going on We Got Married?” and you laughed when you saw his sigh and the small smile that crept onto his face. “Did you get teased a lot oppa?” you asked him. “I did. They won’t stop laughing.” Baekhyun answered. You nodded, relating to what he just mentioned. “But I don’t think they will anymore” Baekhyun added. “How come?” . “Because I got a pretty and kind wife. So I bet they’ll feel jealous.” Baekhyun teased you again. “Ah~ Aniyo..” you mumbled, embarrassed.

 

M: She’s like a baby~ So innocent

 

The stew came out and the smell immediately hit you. “Kamsahamnida” you and Baekhyun thanked the waitress.

 

 

You grabbed both yours and Baekhyun’s bowl to fill it with soup. You handed his back and you both started eating. Baekhyun took a spoon of soup and blow on it before he pushed the spoon to your direction.

 

Y: Omooo!!!

E: Isn’t this too fast?

M: Ah~ I want a Byun Baekhyun

 

The television then turned off. “Again?!” Eric Nam shouted and slouched on the couch. “But they connected really well don’t they?” Mi Sun stated. “They do I’m really excited for what they’ll bring into the show.” Bomi nodded her head.

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

Second Chapter~ Thank you so much for those who has commented and supported the story~ I hope you all are enjoying the story, including this chapter! Can’t wait to post the next chapters~ Don’t forget to subscribe and comment down below if you have any suggestions!