Chapter 11 - Wake up !

We Got Married (Baekhyun & OC)

Chapter 11 – Wake up

 

 

You walked up the stairs to enter the bedroom. Baekhyun didn’t seem to have moved position from the last time you saw him. “How should I wake him…” you mumbled to yourself. You walked around, trying to find a way to wake him up. You then sat down beside the sleeping figure. “Oppa” you called out softly, not wanting to wake him up to abruptly. Baekhyun didn’t seem to have heard you so you patted his shoulders lightly, again, calling him out. And that seemed to have caught a bit of his attention as he stirred from his sleep. “Baekhyun oppa.. the food is ready..” And that’s when Baekhyun opened of his eyes, and peeked at you. He gave you a small smile and whined. “I don’t want to wake up” his eyes then close shut again. You laughed lightly at his childish behavior. You then shook him again, “Should I eat alone then?” you teased, giving a small poke on his cheek. Baekhyun then scooted closer to you before his arms found its way to your waist. So now he was basically trapping you from the side. “Oppa!” you complained with a laugh. You tried to pry his hands away from embarrassment, but Baekhyun was clearly stronger than you as he refused to let you go.

C: O_o

Y: Omo~ What is this!

M: Ah~ so this is what Suho means when he said Baekhyun is clingy

Y: Girls totally fall for that!!

 

“Now you can’t go anywhere.” You can’t believe how playful this man can be. “Just stay here.. and accompany me.” He moved closer to you, and his head ended up moving onto your lap. Baekhyun snuggled into your stomach with one of his arms still latched on your waist. You chuckled, finding him absolutely endearing. Yet the blush on your cheeks showed just how equally embarassed you are. You patted his hair, trying to fix his messy hair. But you didn’t know that the gesture was so soothing that Baekhyun was falling asleep again. “Oppa.. come on.. don’t sleep again.” You said, with a slight pleading tone and that snapped Baekyhyun awake again. He changed his position so that he is facing the ceiling, so now, he’s looking straight at your face. “Did I sleep for long?” he asked. “You slept for around an hour and a half.” You replied, still trying to fix some of his hair that was popping out. “Oppa, you should take more rest, or else you’ll turn into a panda, a crazy one especially if you keep dying your hair.” You joked which earned a small laughter from the boy sleeping on your lap. “The food will turn cold. Come on..” you patted his head and Baekhyun moved to sit up straight before he stood up.

 

What do you think about the incident in the bedroom?

H: I think if my father watch this, he would really get a heart attack Ahhaahaha. I was shocked too. I got flustered when he did that because I'm not used to skinship. But it was adorable. I should probably prepare myself more in the future. I keep getting flustered.

--

You and Baekhyun then head down and you told him to sit down while you take out some rice for him. “it smells really good~” Baekhyun sing-songed. You handed him a bowl of rice alongside, scooped out some stew for him. You then took some for yourself. “Jalmokeseumnida.” You both chorused before digging in. You then heard Baekhyun hum and looked up at him. “It’s really good~ The meat is so tender.” He was clearly very happy with the food and you felt extremely relieved from his comment. “Next week, I’ll try to watch some videos on your concert oppa.” You informed him before eating a spoonful of food. “Really? Can you do that?” he asked. “I remember that they’re going to livestream on one of the TV channels.” “Oh! Then how about this? I’ll make sure to wear our bracelet throughout the whole show.” He suggested. “But don’t you have dress codes for your concert?” you questioned him. “We do, But I’ll definitely ask for the stylist’s permission.” You smiled, and told him “Okay, I’ll make sure to watch. Just don’t make your stylists angry. Angering the stylist noonas is not a good thing.” You smiled. You cut the apple pie for Baekhyun who was almost done with his meal. “Don’t forget to get rest oppa. And dress warmly.” Baekhyun nodded and proceeded to eat his pie next. “You should also eat more. Look at your arm, there’s nothing but bones!” he nagged back. “Okay..I’ll try.” You laughed.

 

Screen Change

 

The screen changed to Baekhyun, who was backstage . It was EXO’s concert in seoul. And Baekhyun was humming the tune to EXO’s Touch it, while fixing his hair and the bracelet that hung perfectly on his wrist. He then played with his phone. “Are you texting her?” Suho asked , as he sat beside him. “Eung..” Baekhyun’s attention was on his phone. “She’s going to watch our concert from a TV Channel.” Baekhyun informed his leader, showing him a picture you sent him, of a TV livestream. “EXO!! Standby!!” a man’s voice called out and that was the cue for the boys to head on stage.

 

You, on the other hand, wasn’t at home. You’re seated in a car, dressed up neatly. You snuggled into your jacket for warmth due to the cold weather.

 

Outfit:

 

L: Oh? She’s not at home..

H: Today, I’m actually going to the concert. I wanted to surprise oppa today.

I actually planned it with their manager. I cooked some food for them, and he will be the one to help me go undercover *laughs

 

You peeked out of your car window and opened the door when you saw their manager running out from the concert venue. You greeted him politely . “Thank you so much for helping me manager-nim.” You bowed. “Ah! No n-no , I’m very thankful instead.” The hosts could see the slight blush on the man’s face.

 

M: I’m guessing he’s a fan of hers too. Ahahaha

 

You and the manager brought in 2 large bags filled with food. You went with him to a waiting room, a separate one, and you proceeded to put down the food, while also keeping attention to the concert that was playing on the TV in the room. The room was decorated with a few balloons that was floating on the ceiling. You pulled out a container of snacks, from sweets to salty with different varieties. You made sandwiches and a set of sweet pastries (including mini apple tarts) and a small batch of savoury pastries (potato, bacon). You also bought different varieties of bread. Before the manager quit the room, you stopped him. "Oh! I've brought some for the staffs." you handed him a few bags filled with food, hoping that it'll be enough. The manager was reluctant, but you convinced him to take it. He thanked you one more time before leaving. 

 

Y: Omo!! She made so many!!

 

H: I didn’t sleep last night, since I was awake making all these food. I used some of the apple we picked, since if we dont use it, it will be a waste. I thought that it'll be nice to bring some food considering how they must be very busy and tired from the concert. I really hope they like it..

 

 

Your attention then shifted to the screen once you finished organizing all the food. “I should check out for the bracelet..” You watched the screen closely when your husband’s part played. But unfortunately, he was wearing a long sleeve and so his wrist was covered. The show continued and you watched while either singing or humming along, knowing the lyrics of the songs. The ending was coming and that’s when you saw him rolled up his sleeves, and you smiled in content when you saw the black bracelet on his wrist. You head closer to the TV, trying to take a picture of the screen as fast as you can. You managed to get one, even if the quality was slightly poor. You sent it to him and sat back down. That’s when the manager head in, “They’re finishing up in 10 minutes Ha Eun-ssi. I’ll guide them here later.” He smiled and you gave him a bow and a thank you. You rested your hand on your heart, feeling the erratic beating. “Should I hide?” you wondered and tried to look around for a place for you to hide. “Ahh!! I’m so nervous. This is scarier than i thought.” You squealed, Other than meeting them on music shows or awards, you haven’t met them personally so you were extra nervous.

 

Meanwhile, the EXO boys just wrapped up their first stage and they all headed back into their waiting room. “Ah~ Today ended really well.” one of the members said. Baekhyun checked on his phone and saw the text message and all the boys huddled around him. “Ah! She saw it! She really watched it!!” Chen shouted. But of course, Chen’s voice was loud and high pitched, so everybody glared at him while covering their ears. D.O grabbed his ears and pinched it , causing Chen to wince slightly and whine in complaint. “Guys. Come on. We have a meeting,” their manager suddenly called out. “A meeting? “ Sehun asked. “It’s an emergency one. The staffs are already waiting.” He explained. The boys sighed from the fatigue and followed their manager. “I wonder what happened that we need a meeting” Baekhyun muttered. “Baekhyun-ah, when can we meet your wife? I want to see her.” Chanyeol said. “Yeah hyung, I met her on a fashion show and she’s really pretty.” Kai added. “Keep your eyes to yourself. She’s not yours to look at.” Baekhyun slapped the both of them by the back of their heads. “ I was just saying! You’re like one of those possessive bofriends who tried to chain your wife off from the world.” Kai rubbed the spot which earned laughters from the others. Baekhyun gave a small complaint but decided to not respond. “Okay, we’re here. You guys enter first , I have something to take care of for a bit.” The manager left them in front of the waiting room. "That's really weird." Sehun muttered.

 

M: Oh! He’s good at acting!

 

Chanyeol was the one who stood first in front of the door and opened the door..

C: Ah! I know what happened and I'm still nervous ahahahah

 

TBC

 

 

Preview of the next episode:

 

The boys sat around you who was laughing alongside Baekhyun. There was also cuts of the both of you blushing or Baekhyun who shouted at s. What will happen when EXO meet you?

 

Stay tuned for the next chapter ~

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

Hey you guys!! 11 chap !! And more to go~ Oh well, finally the main character is meeting EXO as a whole. I think it will be a fun encounter, what do you think? I have no experience at dating at all like the main character so I literally had to search for dates ideas on pinterest. I really hope you guys are njoying the story so far. And thank you! For reading and supporting the story. See you next chap!!

 

P.S: You guys!! 800 views!! goodness!!! Thank you so much for your support!! I didn't expect this TT TT