Chapter 3 - First Date

We Got Married (Baekhyun & OC)

Chapter 3

 

 

M: Welcome back again to We Got Married!

L: Today we have a special guests

E: Please greet our guest, EXO’S Suho!

S: We are one! EXO’s leader, Suho imnida. I’ll be hosting for the next few episodes, please take care of me well.

Y: Have you watched the first two episodes Suho-ssi?

S: Yes I have, together with my other members actually.

L: What do you think about the new couple?

S: I think they make a really good pair. I’m actually really excited for today’s show.

E: Okay, so let’s get started!

 

Recap:

 

You handed the bowl of soup over to Baekhyun. Baekhyun took a spoonful of soup, and blew on it, to cool the soup down whilst you were picking side dishes. The spoon was then pushed towards you. You looked at Baekhyun who urged you to eat.”Aaa~” Baekhyun cooed and you smiled before you ate the soup. You mumbled a thank you.

 

M: Omona..They’re really becoming one of my favourite couple on here.

 

“It’s really delicious.” You commented on the soup and the side dishes when the both of you started eating. “Can you cook?” Baekhyun asked before taking a bite of the egg roll. “I can. Are there any dishes that you like?” you asked him. Baekhyun chewed on the egg while giving a long hum, thinking about the answer. “eum..I like everything. Since our members don’t cook very often, we have takeouts or catering. So something warm and hearty? Something that reminds me of home.” Baekhyun replied after taking a sip of water to clear his throat.

 

Can you cook well?

H: I cook quite often for the members. It’s one of my hobbies. I want to cook oppa a proper meal in the future too. I think as artists, we don’t go home very often, so we miss home food a lot. 

---

“Can you cook?”. “Uh.. is making ramyun considered cooking?” You shook your head with a smile, “You shouldn’t eat too much instant noodles. It’s not healthy.” You nagged him. He smiled. ”Then you should cook for me because I can only make ramyun” You nod your head , while giving him an okay. You then gave the last piece of egg roll to Bekhyun, noticing how he seem to love the food.

S: She’s the caring type isn’t she? She suits really well with Baekhyun.

-Camera slowly fades-

 

How was your first meeting?

H: It was really fun. I really liked it a lot. I hope that we will spend time doing these things in the future again.

 

BBH: I can say that I’m really looking forward to our next meeting.

---

 

The camera then changed into another scenery. Baekhyun was inside a car, as he looked outside. “Everyone, we’re in front of Ha Eun’s company building. I’m waiting for her right now.”Baekhyun then checked his phone. “She said she’ll be here soon. We’re going to the amusement park today. So I hope she’s dressed up warmly.” Baekhyun said with eyes still focused on his phone.

 

M: Oh?! Did they exchange numbers??

S: I think they did after the last show

M: Omo~

 

Baekhyun looked sideways when he saw a figure coming out of the building. “Oh! She’s here!”

 

You came out wearing this:

 

 

You waved at him when you were a few steps away from the car. You entered the car with a greeting. “Annyeonghaseyo.. “ Baekhyun greeted you as well. Once Baekhyun ensured that you were wearing your seatbelt and sitting comfortably, he stepped on the gas. “It’s been a while..” Baekhyun said. You nodded, agreeing with the fact that you both haven’t seen each other since the last meeting which was 3 weeks ago. “Ah! I watched your performance last week.” You informed him with a slight excitement written on your face. “ Really? What do you think?” Baekhyun glanced at you for a bit before his eyes returned back on the road. “ It was really cool. “ you gave him a thumbs up.

 

H: Oppa and I have been really busy this few weeks, so we couldn’t meet at all. I watched s performance recently and it was really really good. But oppa was really different on stage so I was really shocked.

 

-Flashback to last week-

You and your members were in the practice room, ready to watch EXO’s newest song, Lotto. “Oho~ Brother in law looks really handsome.” Hara cooed. The song then started playing. But the moment Baekhyun’s part came, you and your members screamed. Yours, because you were shocked by their screams and also the video. “OMOO!!! Ya! Ha Eun! That’s your husband!” Ah Reum shouted while giving a slap on her arm. You laughed, both shy and in disbelief at what you just saw. The members then kept teasing you while you all finished watching the music video.

 

 

Y: Oh my gosh! The music video is a bit..

 

What did you think of his performance?

H: Euh…I don’t really know what to say..*laughs. I was really shocked because I didn’t know that the music video would be like that.

---

S: Her reaction is really cute. She’s very innocent... *chuckles

 

“I actually found something very interesting the other day.” Baekhyun changed the topic. “What did you find?” you asked innocently, clearly having no clue on what he’s about to say. “I read an article that said that your ideal type is Park Bo Gum“.

 

BBH: I was really shocked when I read that. She said she didn’t have an ideal type, but then the article was one of the most recent ones!!

 

(imagine that the words Baekhyun was saying was edited like this)

 

You chuckled nervously. “ I really don’t have one. That time, I was asked to pick a person. I worked with Bo Gum oppa last time-“ you didn’t continue your sentence when Baekhyun interrupted you. “OPPA?! You call him oppa?”Baekhyun exploded in jelousy.

 

E: She shouldn’t have said that~ He must be really jealous

Y: But doesn’t everyone like Park Bo Gum-ssi?

 

You laughed nervously, when you realized your mistake. “ Oppa, wait. I worked with him last time, being a host on a show, so I called him oppa. He took care of me well, so I picked him” you nervously tried to calm down your husband who was flaring.

 

H: I said something wrong. Ah~ I shouldn’t have said that. And really, out of every article.. It’s different, Bo Gum oppa is more like a brother to me whereas Baekhyun oppa is my husband. It’s different!

 

Baekhyun stayed quiet for the next 5 minutes, until you arrived to your destination, whereas you wouldn’t stop giving him worried glances. When you and Baekhyun hopped off the car, you immediately walked beside him. “Oppa, Bo Gum oppa is more like a brother to me. So it’s different. I didn't say you since we haven't started filming WGM” You explained. “Mianhaeyo” you held onto his arm, trying to make him forgive you. And Baekhyun’s face turned into a small smile.

 

BBH: I just couldn’t get mad at her. She was acting like that, how can I stay angry?Ah~

 

“Okay, okay. Let’s go buy some tickets , shall we?” he asked as he gave you a smile. You smiled back when you notived that the anger has disappeared and the both of you bought two adult tickets for an all ride pass. “What should we do first oppa?” you asked him. “Are you scared of the rides?” he asked back, wanting to check in with you. “Hm.. I’ve never tried the scary ones. But I’ll try if oppa wants to.” You admitted. “Okay, let’s go to.. the Viking ride?” he asked you as he pointed to a boat that was swinging people around.

 

S: Why are you bringing her there?! *explode in disbelief*

Y: I rode it once, and I didn’t feel so good after. If this is her first time, anything could happen.

 

You nodded your head. You and Baekhyun didn’t have to wait since the amusement park was quite empty, since that day was a weekday so people were either in school or at work. You and Baekhyun sat in the middle, so that the momentum won’t affect the both of you too much. You were feeling quite confident, and you weren’t so scared, just slightly nervous. The boat started moving and you smiled excitedly. The height and travel distance of the boat increases over time and the ride lasted for a bit. You let out excited shouts along the ride.

 

When it finishes, you and Baekhyun went out of the boat and walked towards the front of the entrance. “You didn’t get scared?” Baekhyun asked, slightly amused by your reaction to the ride. You shook your head. The staff then handed the both of you an envelope. “You both seemed to be enjoying the ride, so we have a challenge for the both of you. Please ride a round on the roller coaster, and we will give you a small surprise.” You read out loud. You gulp down from the anxiousness. You and Baekhyun glanced to the roller coaster and looked at each other, unsure of what to do. “Oppa, will you do it?” you asked him. “If you want to, then I’ll go.” He answered. You pondered for a bit before you said that you wanted to accept the challenge.

 

The next scene, you were already seated on one the roller coaster, again, being in the middle. You couldn’t stop looking around, feeling jittery. “Are you scared? I think we can go out still if you’re scared.” Baekhyun looked like he was holding a smile. But straight after that, the belts were down and the ride started to move which made you yelp slightly.

 

Y: She’s really nervous..

 

“Eotteokhae?” you slightly whined in fear while you shut your eyes. Baekhyun chuckled beside you. “Do you want to hold my hand?” he offered you while grinning from one ear to another.

 

- Stay tuned for the next episode –

 

By this time, Mi Sun threw a pillow down on the floor. “Noona, control yourself” Leeteuk couldn’t hold his laughter. “But I never thought Baekhyun-ssi would be that bold” Eric Name spoke to Suho. “Baekhyun is naturally a caring person. So him, being an oppa made him bolder I think.” Suho answered. “What if in the next episode, she kept closing her eyes and didn’t take his hand?” Leeteuk joked. “ Well, we can only know in the next episode.” Mi Sun added.

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

Chapter 3~ What do you think of the new chapter? Do you think we’re moving too fast? Please don’t forget to give the story lots of support by subscribing and commenting if you have any kind of suggestions, encouragement or questions. See you~J