Chapter 12 - EXO

We Got Married (Baekhyun & OC)

Chapter 12 – EXO

 

 

Recap: EXO was told to enter the meeting room, not knowing that you were waiting for them as a surprise.

 

 

Chanyeol was the one who actually opened the door, Baekhyun , Suho and Kyungsoo was behind him. “It’s too quiet to be a meeting room.” Chanyeol commented. “Just open the door, maybe it’s something serious.” Suho said. Chanyeol opened the door and gasped when he sees he food on the table. "Woah.." "What's wrong?" "Is there something weird?" the members started pushing one another to have a peek but because of Chanyeol's large figure, none of them could see what's going on. You took that as a cue and jumped out from behind one of the couch. "Congatulations on your concert!" you cheered. “Our sister in law is here!!!” he cheered. “Huh?!””Really???” “Oh! Speak of the devil!” “Byun Baekhyun did you plan this?” Everything just came in like a bomb. Baekhyun was speechless, but he wanted to confirm it himself so he tried to push Chanyeol to enter. “Annyeonghaseyo..” he heard the gentle voice he has now gotten familiar with and finally saw her clearly once Chanyeol entered.

 

Chanyeol went in, more like he was somewhat pushed in and that’s when you saw your husband and his bandmates. You bowed multiple times to greet them. “Woah!! It’s really her!” Chen shouted. “Kim Jongdae I will seriously chop your vocal chords off!” Suho threatened, while you just laughed and watched in amusement. Baekhyun approached you, “I thought you were watching from home.” He looked confused. “I was watching your performance, but from there.” You pointed at the TV with a laugh. Baekhyun smiled when he saw your eyes turned into crescent moons, but the beautiful moment was disturbed when you heard whispers coming from the EXO members. “Oh my gosh! They’re already acting like a couple!” Chanyeol squealed which made you laugh raise an eyebrow internally. “Okay! Let’s introduce ourselves first!” Suho called out and Baekhyun went back in line. “We are One! EXO-imnida.” They chorused. “EXO’s leader Suho –imnida “ Suho greeted you politely, followed by the others. “Ah.. ne.. Anneyonghaseyo.. Luna’s Jung Ha Eun imnida.” you bowed with shyness still laced in your voice. “Did you make all these? “D.O spoke out, eyeing the table of food. “I did.. But i bought the bread from a bakery near where i live.” You replied. “Woah..” he walked around the table, marveling at the sight of the large variety of food along with the other boys. Baekhyun, on the other hand gave you a disapproving look with a gasp. “There’s so many. Did you even manage to get some sleep?” he interrogated. You chuckled nervously before giving him a hand sign that means ‘a little’.

 

What was your reaction when you met Ha Eun?

Lay: I thought that she was really pretty

Chen: Yeah, I thought I saw an angel

D.O: You should stop saying those things before Baekhyun beat you up Kim Jongdae

Chen: What?! It’s the truth

Sehun: I can’t wait to see Baekhyun hyung’s reaction to this

 

You and the boys sat down after a bit. Baekhyun who saw your attire immediately gave you his concert hoodie, leaving him with just a black tank top on. “Gomawo oppa.” You gave him a grateful smile. “Look at hyung! He’s being a gentleman for once!” Sehun laughed. “Shut it maknae.” Baekhyun threatened jokingly. You were seated next to Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Baekhyun was silent for a bit before he stood up. You looked at him, wondering what he was doing. “Just sit here at the edge , I’ll sit next to Chanyeol.”

You almost laughed at his possessiveness. “Oh my gosh Baekhyun.. Calm down.. I’m not going to steal your wife.” Chanyeol laughed at your husband. You just complied, changing your seat eventually.

 

 

“So, have you been in here since the start Ha eun-ssi?” Suho asked you. “I arrived a tad bit late, but I think I only missed a few minutes of the concert” you replied. “It was really cool..” you added a compliment to the sentence afterwards. “Oh? Which performance was your favorite?” Xiumin asked you and you thought of it hard. “I like everything. But maybe Don’t Go or Diamond?” you replied. “Which reminds me, when are you both going to hold your wedding event?” Chen, this time threw in his question. “We don’t even have a ring yet, how the heck are we going to get married?” Baekhyun commented. “I guess you don’t watch the show.” Baekhyun teased, which made the boys laugh. “You’re busted Chen.” “Well it’s not exactly my fault! I don’t want to watch the both of you lovey dovey. Gross..” Chen tried to defend himself. “Don’t mind him Ha Eun-ssi, he just doesn’t fling the same way.” One of the boys said which made your eyes widen. “Really?” you asked Chen innocently with wide gaping eyes, not knowing that the boys were just playing with you. “Aniyo!!” Chen screamed, while the boys doubled in laughter from his flustered reaction. “They’re just kidding.” Baekhyun told you. “Is it okay if we eat this Haneul-ssi?” D.O asked you and you immediately said yes, and almost on cue, all the boys started taking some of the food. 

“What’s this?” Baekhyun raised up a metal drink container. “Oh! You should drink that oppa, it’s honey and lemon tea.” “It’s good for the throat, right?” Kai asked you. “Ne, it’s good for sore throats, and since idols sing a lot on concerts, I thought it might help.” You gave a plate of tart to Lay first, who thanked you gratefully. Baekhyun was busy serving the drinks. “Woah! It is, in fact very soothing.” Chen looked amusedly at his cup of warm tea. “Do you mind sharing the recipe to me later, Ha Eun-ssi?” D.O asked you after taking a sip of his own. “Of course!” you smiled. You smiled widely from the sense of satisfaction when you noticed that they enjoyed your food. 

 

“Ha Eun, do you want to ask us any questions regarding Baekhyun?” Suho asked you and you saw Baekhyun’s head snapped to his direction. “What questions.. oh! I have always wondered about oppa’s initial reaction?” you wondered. “Ah~ that’s really simple. Baekhyun was head over heels over you. He actually did some ‘research’-“ Baekhyun shouted a nervous ‘Ahh!’ to cut off Suho’s words, but you already heard what he said and so you looked at Baekhyun with raised eyebrows, teasing him. “Did you stalk me oppa?” you joked. “No I didn’t “ Baekhyun stammered. “Sure you did. I bet if I open your search history, there’s at least a few websites that you opened.” Chanyeol teased. “Ya!” Baekhyun whined. “Is he naturally very.. touchy?” you asked again. “Hyung is probably one of the members who like skin ship a lot. I think you need to prepare yourself Haneul-ssi. It can get annoying” D.O spoke. “You guys, great job at making me look like an absolute creep. Thanks a lot.” Baekhyun rubbed his temples, trying to be sarcastic. But the others just responded with a ‘you’re welcome’ simultaneously which made you laugh at their interaction.

 

BBH: I felt betrayed, really. But there’s no actual surprise from that. I really , really felt like throwing them out of the room.

 

“You know we’ve been calling you very uncomfortably. Are there any kind of way you want us to call you?” Suho asked you. “I don’t really mind anything..” you responded with honesty. “We can call her sister in law?” Kai suggested. “She can just call us oppa instead. Since I think she’s younger than all of us?” Chen suggested. “Oppa?! In your dreams Kim Jongdae.” Baekhyun commented. “What’s wrong with oppa? It’s cute what.” Chen replied while looking at Baekhyun. “Mind you, she’s my wife not yours.” You blushed at what Baekhyun just said, a little bit of sass in his voice. “I think I just lost my appetite.” You heard Chanyeol mutter while putting his fork down. “Gosh, control yourself hyung.” Kai laughed. “We can just call her Haneul-ssi or sister in law, right?” Lay tried to suggest and everyone agreed with that. “And she can call us anything she wants” he added, which earned ‘okays’ from the others. “I’ll just call formally then.” You informed them, which made Baekhyun smiled in satisfaction.

 

M: Omo , omo. He’s so happy about it

 

“Would you say Baekhyun matches your ideal type??” D.O asked you , taking a sip from his cup of tea. “I would say so? Oppa has been taking care of me extremely well.” You nodded your head. “Oh, I think it’s the opposite instead! You treat Baekhyun very well. Too well actually.” “Hey! What’s that supposed to mean” Baekhyun complained. Time went by pretty fast, and so after helping clear up, you had to bid the EXO emmbes, including Baekhyun a goodbye. “Since it’s already pretty late, we should end our meeting here for now.” Suho said. “ Ha Eun-ssi, you should come play over sometimes, and we would love to visit your couple house and taste more of your cooking” Chanyeol joked. “Oh! Please do come anytime! I’ll make sure to cook more food next time.” You smiled. “And also, don’t forget the wedding invitation sister in law~ I’ll gladly sing in your ceremony.” Chen added. “Dream on , you’re not invited.” Baekhyun told the younger member. You just laughed at the cute interaction between your husband and s.

 

How was your meeting today?

H: I was definitely anxious at first. Because I’ve never met them personally, so it was nervewrecking . But it was surprising, really because they were all very friendly, welcoming and also extremely funny. I’ve never seen oppa act that way so it was really fun to watch. I eally hope to meet them again in the future .

 

BBH: It was good . I was happy because she finally got to meet my members. I was touched, really, because she put so much effort into just this one meeting. I’m also grateful to our members, since I feel like they broke the ice and made the meeting more comfortable.

 

Suho: It’s really great to see them interact together directly for the first time.

Chanyeol: Personally, I think their chemistry is strong. They suit each other.

Chen: Yeah, they complement each other.

Kai: It was really amazing because she puts so much work into the meeting . I’m sure she’s very busy, but we’re very thankful that she cooked food and made drinks for us.

Sehun: I hope that we can meet them again next time. I would love to visit their house and bring Vivi (always Vivi) there.

 

Next Chapter :

 

BREAKING NEWS

 

Loona’s member Jung Ha Eun was spotted by fans to have collapsed after her performance with her group during Mama Awards last night. She was brought immediately to the hospital. The agency have yet to make a statement on the event.

 

Author’s Note:

 

GUYS! We’re almost at 1000 views! How insane is that! AAHH!!! I’m so excited, not only for the next chapter, but also because I’ve been getting so much support and love for my work. So thank you for readers, subscribers, commenters, =EVERYBODY! See you next chap!