Therapist (Jin POV)

You hurt me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hadn't looked in the book for a while and as Namjoon left to wherever he was going this time I decided to try and find it. 

I walked into his room and saw Tae sitting on his bed reading note and listening to music.

"Yah Jin, what's up?"

I felt embarrassed "Nothing, what ya reading."

"A note don't worry about it." 

"From who?" i questioned curiously.

"Joon, it's fine."

"Let me see." I said and reached out my hand.

"No." he said and put it above his head. 

Thankfully I'm taller than he is and I reached it no problem. I ripped it out of his hands and read it

Tae,

I went to my therapist for the problem I told you about. I'll be back in few hours. Make sure that Jin doesn't find out. I know he would have a heart attack if he knew. Also I left some Japchae in the fridge for keeping my secret. I'll be back soon.

Joon

I was furious.

"Tae how could you not tell me he was seeing a therapist." I practically screamed.

"For that reason right there. If you knew you would freak out. I promised him I wouldn't tell because I knew you'd do this."

I threw the note down.

"You already knew didn't you?" He asked and I felt guilty. "You knew he was having this nightmare and you never said anything to him? Wow Jin."

"How the hell do you go up to someone and say 'hey I was snooping around your room and read what you read. What's this nightmare all about?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter