Princess (RM POV)

You hurt me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, Princess!" i shouted down the hallway infuriated. 

I heard his footsteps as he marched to me. I stood up straight ready to take a hit if needed. He came right up on my face.

"I told you not to call me princess." he said with an edge in his voice that made me even more mad.

"Yeah and you should know better than to snoop around me Princess"

He came right next to my lips.

"Call me princess again and see what happens." he said

"You're such a princess. Not only are you dainty and gentle like one but you grew up just like a princess. Had everything handed to you on a silver plate. So yeah you are a Princess."

I felt his fist punch the side of my face as I fell back into the counter. I wiped blood and then came after him. 

"You had no right to call me Princess."

"You had no right to snoop around my room." I snapped throwing him into the couch. 

"Excuse me for caring about my friend." He said pushing me back again. 

"Caring? Really?" I said punching his left jaw. 

"Yeah it's what friends do." His fist punched my nose.

"Yeah well if that's so true then why do you never ask how I am?" I went to hit him but his words stop me.

"Because I know you'll say fine even though really you're hurting." He stopped to look at me.

I saw that glint in his eyes. 

"Namjoon I know to you I look like a total princess. I have everything handed to me and I haven't had to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter