beat to hell (Jin POV)

You hurt me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Leave!" I screamed at him for the third time this week after he had told me time and time again how much he hated me being around here all the time. 

As if his prescence didn't already give me a headache.

"Maybe I will!" He said. 

He got me so fired up that it was so hard to hate him. I was utterly in love with him and our arguing made it ten times worse. He was always coming back with a sad look on his face, drunk as hell and nearly passing out. 

He shut the door again for the 5th time this week and I flinched from the slamming. 

"Aish!" I screamed. 

Jimin came out from his room .

"Yah, can you guys keept it down. Why do you have to fight when everyone else is trying to sleep?"

"Sorry Jimin just aggravated. Go back to sleep." I said.

"What's going on with you two? You never fight." He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"That's not true."

"It is too." He said.

I shrugged him off and went to my room. I layed on my bed listening to Yoongi's breathing as he was sleeping. He could sleep through a hurricane and wake up completely unfazed. It was remarkable. 

I heard the door open and a drunk Namjoon stumble in. I got up and went to assess the damage. When I saw him though he wasn't drunk, but his face was bloody as hell and his eye was black.

"Is that blood?" I asked concerned.

"No?" 

"That's not a question your supposed to answer with a question."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter