Dreams (RM POV)

You hurt me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He held me really close as I closed my eyes. At first I thought he would just continue to hold me. But then I felt a pair of lips on my own. I opened my eyes and saw him smirking at me. I was taken aback but I pressed my lips against his as he moved closer to me so that our bodies were radiating heat off of each other. 

His arms went around my shoulders and my hands were immediately on his waist. I felt him playing with the hair on the back of my neck. It made me shiver. I opened my eyes and looked at his gorgeous brown eyes. He smirked again and then immediately kissed me again. 

His hands went under my shirt and were on my chest. I smirked against his lips and then moved them down to his neck. He held me close and I continued to kiss up and down his neck. 

I pulled away, breathing heavily and looked at him. The lust in his eyes was so visible that it resonated in me. I bit my lip and he sighed before he lied down on the couch and looked up at me.

I lost it then. 

I tore the page out of the book. I had to write it down. I folded it up and put it somwhere safe. Hoping maybe one day I would know what happened to the rest of that dream. 

Now I was sitting in my therapist's office waiting for him to finish reading. I had written all about my adventures in nature, how I focused so hard on Jin's eyes when I was drawing him, how somedays I couldn't even move. 

But I saw him perk up when he would read anything that said I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter