I don't want to lose you (RM POV)

You hurt me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so afraid of losing them. We're all so close and it's an irrational fear really but it still haunts me. I have dreams where I'm in a room and I have to find them. But I never can. 

I just can't stand the thought of not having them. Especially Jin. Jin keeps me together, Jin lets me know it will be ok. When everything feels wrong I look at Jin's motherly smile and... 

I'm home. 

I don't understand it but everything I write I find inspiration in him. He makes everything feel better to me and I can't explain it.

Just then Tae walked in the room. 

"Whatcha writing Hyung?" 

"Nothing" I said hastily and threw my book to the ground. 

Lately I had been writing more and more in it. I was told it might help with the irrational fear of losing them. I had been going to a therapist in secret for a while now and he had told me that writing out my feelings might help. And it did. For the most part. 

But there were still nights I woke up in a cold sweat and couldn't move or scream. There were still nights that I would hear Jin's voice saying "Find me" echoing in the darkness that had become fear. 

As I was thinking to myself I noticed I was looking at Tae. He noticed too.

"Are you ok joon?"

I nodded and went back to keeping myself busy. I was writing a few things down for lyrics. So far it was all about fear and letting go. I hadn't found a name for it. But that wasn't important yet. 

Don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter