Is this what you want? (Jin POV)

You hurt me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We would be leaving soon to work on choreography with Hobi soon. I had already used a ton of concealer on myself so that each purple mark was hidden from the others. Namjoon came in without a trace of anything on him other than the makeup. He smiled at me and then I smiled at him.

"I'm sorry..."

"We talked about this. It's not a problem Joon. I just wasn't ready. It's not your fault."

 He smiled and kissed me softly.

"I'll be in the car. Hurry up."

"Ok." I said and then went back to getting dressed.

Even though it was just dance practice it was still important to get the right clothes. I finished and then looked for socks. Apparently I was out so I went to Joon's room to borrow a pair from him. 

As I walked in  I smiled smelling his cologne in the room. As I reached into the drawer I saw a small folded up piece of paper. My curious instincts got the better of me. I opened it up and read. 

I should have dropped it and left without another thought. I should have stopped reading. But I was entrapped by his words flowing on the page like a river. 

He held me really close as I closed my eyes. At first I thought he would just continue to hold me. But then I felt a pair of lips on my own. I opened my eyes and saw him smirking at me. I was taken aback but I pressed my lips against his as he moved closer to me so that our bodies were radiating heat off of each other. 

His arms went around my shoulders a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter