Sleepless (RM POV)

You hurt me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat in my room looking at Tae sleep. He had his headphones in and he looked like an angel. I grabbed out my sketch book and tried to sketch him. But somehow I ended up with Jin. 

I looked at the drawing and smiled to myself. I checked the time, 1:00 am. I wasn't going to sleep and I had begun to just accept that. I grabbed a blanket off my bed and headed for the living room.

I was surprised when I saw Jin already sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand and headphones in. I walked over and plopped next to him. I smiled and tilted the screen up so I could see what he was watching, Girl's Generation videos. 

He patted next to him and I moved and lied next to him as he put a headphone in my ear. I snuggled next to him and watched the rest of the video with him. He shut off his phone and sat up.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" i asked him.

"I just couldn't." He answered. "What about you?"

"Nightmares. And I don't sleep if I can help it." I said quietly.

He just nodded and then got up. I layed down on the spot he was just at. It was still warm and I wrapped myself in the blanket and just lied there with my eyes closed. I felt myself nod off and soon I was asleep.

I was rudely awoken not even 5 minutes later by Jin sitting on me with two bowls in his hands, 

"Yah, Jin get off me."

"Move then."

"I can't unless you get off me." 

He laughed and then got off. I sat up and he sat down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter