Needy (RM POV)

You hurt me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We drove back to the dorm, just him and I. The others were headed to work on new coreography that Hobi would teach us later. He wanted the main dancers with him. Which was fine by us. 

So we headed back to have a movie day. I was looking forward to it because we had never really had a day to ourselves like this in a while, just him and I. So this was something special. 

I opened up the door to the completely empty dorm. He smiled at me as we walked in.

"I'll grab blankets and movies if you'll grab popcorn." he said to me.

I nodded and went away to my job that was given to me. I popped the popcorn and he came out with 2 blankets, a pillow and a ton of movies. All of which I had seen thousands of times.  

I went over to the couch and sat next to him as he picked a movie. He held it up and I was immediately smiling. Train to Busan. The best zombie movie I had ever seen. He put it in the disk player and it started. 

I snuggled up close to him and he put his head on my shoulder. Him being shorter than me was nice. I loved having someone that was shorter than me and could put their head on my shoulder. It made me feel powerful. 

As the movie played I had forgotten how scary it was. I kept jumping. But Jin was curled up in my chest from the fright. After a while I turned it off and pulled him away.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Mm hm" He mumbled. 

I pulled his face away so I could look at him. He was slightl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter