Remember this (Jin POV)

You hurt me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As his lips locked on mine my entire heart felt ten times better. I felt like we really were going to be ok for a change. He pulled away after what felt like forever. And he caressed my lip with his thumb.

"Jin I never wanted you to do anything you didn't want to. Hell I wasn't sure if I wanted it."

I smiled at him "But I wanted to do it because of you."

He kissed my forehead "Never give yourself up for me. I love you as you." 

I kissed him again deepening this one but not too much. 

"So what's the popcorn for?" i asked after I pulled away.

"To eat." He said jokingly. 

"Very funny. What are you doing?" 

He smiled and grabbed my hand and dragged me to his room. He shut the door and then opened up the sketch book. There was color in the pictures. I smiled at him as I poured over the pictures.

The color brought them to life and I was completely entranced. I bent down and kissed his lips softly, showing him how much I loved him. He turned to face me so that he could kiss me better and somehow that caused our mouths to slip and I bit his bottom lip. He pulled away in pain but he still looked at me with lustful eyes. 

He came close to me and kissed me again not as softly. I sat on the bed behind me as he pushed me towards it. He smiled against my lips before he pulled away to smile at me.

"We don't have to do this." he said.

I nodded "I want to." I said quietly.

He smiled befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter