Taehyung (RM POV)

You hurt me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't sleep tonight. I had the dream again last night but this time I found Jin. He was covered in blood and stared at me with eyes that couldn't possibly have been his. He kept saying over and over "You'll never find me." to which I would say "But I have." It scared me so much that I shot up and for the first time screamed out. 

Tae woke up and immediately came over to me.

"Hyung are you ok?" 

"Fine." I responded barely conscious. 

He sat on my bed and my hair softly. I started to cry and he pressed me to his chest. I lied there till morning came and we left the room together. 

I sketched him for a while as he's sleeping. He's so soft and beautiful. It's hard not to sketch him all the time. He's always been a good roomate to me and always has helped me when I needed it.

I still can't tell him though.

See to me Tae is a brother. He's always there when you need him but we always fight. And usually over nothing huge.

The other day we fought over the last cup of Ramen in the pantry. That's how stupid we are.

But I still love him because he is a brother to me and I can't imagine not having him here. I need him as much as I need the other members.

There wouldn't be a BTS without Jungkook, Tae, Jimin, Hobi, Yoongi, Jin or me. There wouldn't be an us.

We have to give back to our fans all the time, without all of us we wouldn't have ARMY. Without 1 member we wouldn't be as popular as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter