Chapter 9

The Talented Park Chaeyoung | Rosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung had the best day ever as it was her the day of her birthday and she just celebrated it with her family in one of the best restaurant in Seoul. She was so happy that she got a lot of gifts from Yoora, Chanyeol and her parents. Chaeyoung was walking into Mugs Coffee happily.

“Annyeong!” Chaeyoung cheerfully greeted everyone once she entered the kitchen.

“Happy Birthday, Chaeyoung!” Lisa yelled as she ran to hug her.

“Gomawo, Lisa-ah.” Chaeyoung smiled.

“Happy Birthday, Chaeyoung!” Everyone in the kitchen wished her.

“Damn, how come I forget that today is her birthday.” Jungkook muttered lowly while furrowing his brows.

After wishing and hugging Chaeyoung as they wished her birthday, they went to continue with their work. Chaeyoung and Jungkook were in charge of the counter that day. Chaeyoung went to the counter to start taking the order while Jungkook prepared all the orders.

Chaeyoung went to stand beside Jungkook and held out her hand in front of him.

“What?” Jungkook asked.

“Where’s my gift?” Chaeyoung asked playfully.

Jungkook chuckled. “What are you? Five?”

Chaeyoung pouted as she retrieved her hand back and went back to her work leaving Jungkook with his work.

Just then two figures entered the café making Jungkook widened his eyes. He went to stand beside Chaeyoung to distract her from seeing those two figures.

Chaeyoung was going to take the cake but Jungkook blocked her way. Chaeyoung moved aside but Jungkook still blocking her making her frown.

“What are you doing, Jungkook?” Chaeyoung asked while still frowning.

Jungkook rubbed his nape nervously. “Errr.. I..”

“I need to take the cake.” Chaeyoung told him.

“I can take it for you!” Jungkook said.

Chaeyoung cocked an eyebrow.

“No thanks.” Chaeyoung tried to past him but Jungkook held her arms.

“Look, whatever it is don’t look to the front.” Jungkook whispered.

“What?” Chaeyoung asked confusedly as she tried to move away.

“J-just don’t.” Jungkook sighed still holding onto her arms.

“Wae?” Chaeyoung started to get annoyed at him.

“Well, I-I j-jus-“

Chaeyoung pushed him making him stumbled back a bit.

“Oh.” Chaeyoung muttered as she saw what in front of her.

Jungkook sighed. “I told you.”

In front of them was Seokjin with the same lady that Chaeyoung saw the other day.

Jungkook pulled her towards the kitchen as he told Bambam to take over the counter for a moment. He then found the storage room where there was no one inside. He was surprised when Chaeyoung did not struggle as he pulled her to the storage room. After he closed the door he looked to Chaeyoung in the eyes and saw nothing. He was expecting tears or maybe a hurt look but there was none.

“You think I will get hurt if I see Seokjin oppa with another woman?” Chaeyoung asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Jungkook weakly nodded.

Chaeyoung suddenly chuckled making him frown.

“I already know about it.” Chaeyoung told him.

“W-what? What do you mean?” Jungkook asked with a shocked face.

“I saw them the last time in the mall.” Chaeyoung shrugged.

Jungkook just nodded and went silence for a few minutes with them staring at each other.

“You are not hurt?” Jungkook asked carefully.

Chaeyoung shook her head.

“You are not going to cry?” Jungkook asked again as he squinted his eyes.

Chaeyoung shook her head while smiling. “I would be lying if I say that I am not hurt but well maybe just a little bit.” She showed him the little sign using her fingers. “But that’s okay. I would be just fine.”

Jungkook just nodded slowly.

“So tell me, is she his girlfriend?” Chaeyoung nudged his arm.

Jungkook chuckle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter