Chapter 4

The Talented Park Chaeyoung | Rosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung, Nayeon and Jennie were walking toward the training hall when a junior came to Chaeyoung.

“C-Chaeyoung sunbae.” The junior said as he stood in front of Chaeyoung.

“Eo?” Chaeyoung smiled at the junior even though she was confused why he was standing in front of her.

“Here. A senior asked me to give this to you.” The junior held out a box of chocolates.

“Again?” Jennie rolled her eyes.

“I wonder who is this guy, he’s so rich!” Nayeon shook her head.

“Oh, thank you.” Chaeyoung said as she took the chocolate.

After the junior went away, they continued walking with Chaeyoung looked at the box as she was looking for the sender name or anything.

“Does he wanna make go fat by giving chocolates everyday?” Chaeyoung furrowed her brows.

“As much as I love chocolates, I don’t want to eat your chocolates anymore.” Nayeon said as she patted Chaeyoung’s shoulder.

Chaeyoung pouted and showed the box to Jennie with her puppy eyes.

“I’m sorry baby but I’m on diet.” Jennie smiled.

“Since when you are on diet?” Chaeyoung chuckled.

“Since she met that pale guy in the music sto- Auch!” Nayeon rubbed her arms because Jennie pinched her to stop her from talking.

Chaeyoung gasped. “How come you didn’t tell me!”

“Alright, let’s go. We are late.” Jennie walked ahead.

“Yah! Tell me!” Chaeyoung ran after Jennie.

“Yah! I can tell you! Wait for me!” Nayeon yelled while running after the two.

 

 

Taehyung was going to yell for Jungkook when he saw him but he decided not to as he saw Jungkook looked to serious. He decided to follow Jungkook quietly from behind. Jungkook took a box of chocolates from his locker and placed it into his bag. He shut the locker and went to the corner of the hallway. Taehyung furrowed his brows when he saw Jungkook towards his left and right before he opened his bag. Jungkook whispered something to the junior in front of him before giving that junior the box of chocolates earlier. That junior nodded and walked away. They walked into separate ways. Taehyung walked faster to follow that junior. He scrunched his nose when he saw that junior walked into the Archery Building.

“Since when he’s friend with the archery team?” Taehyung mumbled to himself.

Taehyung went back to enter the Athlete Building to look for Hoseok.

 

 

“Chaeyoung-ah?” Nayeon called when they went inside of their room.

“Ne?” Chaeyoung turned to look at Nayeon.

“Are you going to that café again today?” Nayeon sat on her bed after placing her bag on her table.

Chaeyoung nodded.

“Great! Can you please buy me the cheesecake? Pleaseeee.” Nayeon gave her puppy eyes.

“Alright. No problem.” Chaeyoung chuckled.

“Do you want anything, Jennie-ah?” Chaeyoung asked.

“She’s on diet.” Nayeon rolled her eyes.

Jennie threw her pillow at Nayeon but she managed to dodge it.

“It’s okay. I’m going out later.” Jennie said.

“Where are you going?” Nayeon raised her eyebrow.

“Somewhere.” Jennie smirked.

“Are you not going anywhere, Nayeon?” Chaeyoung asked.

Nayeon shook her head. “I can’t. I have meeting for my society club. I hate the president of that club!” Nayeon punched the pillow on her lap.

“Isn’t the president is Mark from the Soccer Team?” Chaeyoung asked.

“Oh yeah. That president likes you, isn’t it?” Jennie asked with a teasing smile on her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter