Chapter 3

The Talented Park Chaeyoung | Rosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chaeyoungie..” Nayeon sang as soon as she opened the door of their room.

Chaeyoung and Jennie turned their heads to look at her as she closed the door behind her.

“Look what I have here.” Nayeon said as she showed a box of chocolates wrapped with a pink ribbon around it in her hand while smiling widely.

Jennie who was lying on her bed sat up. “Woah, since when you are so generous in giving Chae a chocolate, huh?”

Nayeon rolled her eyes. “Obviously, it’s not from me, silly.” She sat on her bed while facing the other two.

Chaeyoung focused back on her cooking book as she already know what Nayeon was going to say while Jennie lifted her eyebrow at Nayeon.

“It’s from her secret admire. Hey Chaeng, take it.” Nayeon held out the chocolate.

“Really? From who?” Jennie asked with an excitement on her face.

Nayeon shrugged. “A junior said someone told her to give it to Chaeng.”

Chaeyoung sighed and closed her book. “You can have it, Nayeon.”

“Really?!” Nayeon asked excitedly.

Chaeyoung turned around to face them and nodded.

“Aww. Thank you! It’s my favourite chocolate!” Nayeon hugged Chaeyoung and sat on her bed while opening the chocolate.

Jennie jumped onto Nayeon’s bed. “Let’s share!”

“No! It’s mine!”

“Oh come on, you’ll get fat if you eat it alone.” Jennie rolled her eyes.

Nayeon gasped while Chaeyoung chuckled.

“Alright, let’s get fat together.” Nayeon said and gave the chocolate to Jennie.

Chaeyoung laid down on her bed while scrolling on her phone.

“You know what, I am glad to have a friend like Chaeng. Because of her, I always get to eat free food.” Nayeon said.

“Oh yeah, that’s right.” Jennie chuckled too.

“Hey, since we don’t have any classes tomorrow, let’s go to the arcade later!”

“I’m in!” Jennie said while raising her hand up.

Chaeyoung sat up while hugging her bunny bear. “I can’t.”

Nayeon gasped for the second time. “Did I just hear Chaeng say no to arcade?!”

Chaeyoung pouted. “I need to go somewhere.”

“Where is that somewhere?” Jennie narrowed her eyes at Chaeyoung.

“J-just somewhere.” Chaeyoung chuckled nervously.

“Are you going on a date?” Jennie asked.

“You have a date?!” Nayeon asked in disbelief.

“No! It’s not a date! J-just well I need to take care of something.” Chaeyoung sighed.

Nayeon and Jennie were staring at Chaeyoung for a moment before Jennie broke the silence.

“Alright, if we caught you having a date or boyfriend behind our back, you are so gonna get it from us.” Jennie said with a warning tone.

Nayeon just nodded.

“Deal.” Chaeyoung chuckled and went to hug her roommates.

 

 

“Alright, that’s all for today.” Professor Choi said as he ended his lecture on that day.

Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook walked out from the class and heading towards their lockers.

Jungkook opened his locker and placed all the books in when he felt a pat on his shoulder. He turned his head to look at Taehyung.

“Yah, why are t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter