Chapter 7

The Talented Park Chaeyoung | Rosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook quickly ran to the front of men hostel when one of his teammate told him Chaeyoung was looking for him. He smiled when he spotted her standing not far from him with a paper bag in her arms. She looked like she was from a shopping mall or something because she looked gorgeous in a beautiful white dress.

“Hi..” Jungkook greeted her softly when he stood in front of her.

Chaeyoung nodded weakly and quickly shoved the paper bag to him. “H-here.”

“What’s this?” Jungkook asked her.

“Well, I-I bought extra so I-I think m-maybe you would like some.” Chaeyoung stuttered as she looked away from him. “I just want to pay you back for the other day.”

“The other day?” Jungkook cocked an eyebrow.

“The day that you gave me a bun..” Chaeyoung said softly.

“I can’t remember.” Jungkook smirked as he .

Chaeyoung sighed. “Just forget about it. Bye.” Chaeyoung quickly walked away from the men hostel and went back to her room.

Jungkook smiled to himself as he watched her figure disappeared from his sight. He opened the paper bag and saw a small card on the top part. He took out the card and read it.

 

I am sorry for the other day. I bought you some food, hope you like it.

So, we are good right?

 

From: Chaeyoung

 

He peeked into the paper bag and saw there was a lot of food in it. He chuckled while shaking his head.

 

 

It was an annual event at the Haneul Sports University, where they held the Sport’s Day for all the students to join. All of students were asked to assemble according to their team.

Jungkook lazily walked to follow their coach’s instructions. He stood at the last row with Taehyung and Hoseok. Hoseok and Taehyung were busy eyeing the other team.

“Yah, Jung Hoseok and Kim Taehyung! Stop talking!” Coach Kang yelled from the front line.

Hoseok and Taehyung gulped in nervous while Jungkook just smirked at them.

Just then, Jungkook saw the Archery Team entered the field. His eyes were looking for Chaeyoung and he spotted her in the middle with Nayeon and Jennie as well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter