Chapter 8

The Talented Park Chaeyoung | Rosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung widened her eyes. “Why me?”

“Because they picked your name.” Nayeon laughed.

“Hwaiting, Chaeng-ah!” Jennie pumped her fists to show her supports.

Chaeyoung sighed and walked to where the game will take place.

Taehyung and the other contestants were already there. He smiled when he saw Chaeyoung was walking towards him.

They slightly bowed to each other before Coach Seohyun passed the blindfolds for each of the pairs.

“Let’s win this.” Taehyung flashed his box smile making Chaeyoung smiled in return before she placed the blindfold over his eyes.

“The game starts now!”

Chaeyoung quickly hopped onto his back gently not to hurt him and wrapped her arms around his neck before he held her thighs to help her to balance herself.

The crowd was cheering loudly for their own teams. Nayeon and Jennie were too, as they kept screaming for Chaeyoung’s name.

Jungkook sighed as he stood at the front row to watch the game. He never even care about the previous game but look, he’s at the front row now.

Hoseok patted his shoulder while chuckling. “It’s just a game dude.”

Chaeyoung took the plastic bowl of the jajangmyeon at the table beside her and mixed all the sauces using the chopsticks in a hurry.

“It’s okay, Chaeyoung-ssi. Don’t rush yourself. It’s just a game.” Taehyung said as he tried to calm her down.

“Oh, contestants from Basketball Team and Cheerleader Team dropped their bowl making them disqualified!”

“Tell me if I am too fast, okay?” Chaeyoung said before she begin to feed him from the back.

“Looks like contestants from Soccer Team and Swimming Team is still struggling to balance themselves.”

Chaeyoung stop to let Taehyung chewed properly to prevent him from choking.

Jungkook who watch from a far eyed the other contestants before he turned to look at Taehyung and Chaeyoung back.

“YAH KIM TAEHYUNG! Why do you look like you are enjoying it?! It’s a game you pabo!” Jungkook yelled making Hoseok who was standing beside him laughed at him.

Taehyung just ignored his friend and calmly chewed the food.

“YAH! Just shove everything into that big mouth of yours!” Jungkook yelled in frustration.

Hoseok turned to look at Jungkook in an amusement.

“W-what?” Jungkook asked as he looked away from Hoseok. “I just want our team to win.” He shrugged.

“Oh really? You didn’t even care whether our team win or lose in the previous games.” Hoseok smirked at him.

“Who said I don’t care?” Jungkook scoffed and turned his attention back to the game.

“I really love contestants from the Archery Team and Athlete Team. They are so calm, like they are comfortable with each other. Are they dating?” Coach Seohyun chuckled.

Jungkook snorted. “No, they are not.”

After about 5 minutes, the judge blew the whistle indicating the game ended.

“The winner is Chaeyoung from the Archery Team and Taehyung from the Athlete Team!”

Chaeyoung widened her eyes when Taehyung pulled her into a hug.

“Ehem!”

Taehyung pulled away with a sheepish smile on his face as he heard a very familiar voice. He did a V sign to Jungkook but Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

“Thank you, Taehyung-ssi.” Chaeyoung said before she went back to her team.

 

 

Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter