Chapter 2

The Talented Park Chaeyoung | Rosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was sitting in front of Jennie and Nayeon. They were having their breakfast at the university café. Jennie and Nayeon were staring at the scene in front of them.

“Pfffttt. What a fake.” Jennie said and scoffed.

“Yeah. Such a fake.” Nayeon said with her arms crossed over her chest.

Chaeyoung just eat her food, totally ignoring her two best friends. She lifted her head when she almost finish with her food.

“Aren’t you going to eat that? If not, then…” Chaeyoung tried to take the fish fillet from Nayeon’s tray when Nayeon smacked her hand.

“Ouch.” Chaeyoung retreated her hand back.

Nayeon and Jennie started to eat but their eyes were still fixed behind of Chaeyoung. If only their stares’ could kill.

“What are you guys looking at?” Chaeyoung turned to look behind her and saw Junhoe from the Basketball team was flirting with his girlfriend, Sohee.

“Can you guys just leave them be?” Chaeyoung sighed as she turned to look at her friends back.

They shook their head together. Junhoe has so many fangirls, including Jennie and Nayeon. They were mad that Junhoe chose Sohee from the Cheerleader team to be his girlfriend when everyone in the university knew the true colours of Sohee. She likes to play with guys hearts and they knew that Junhoe is going to be her next victim.

“If only you didn’t reject him, Chaeng-ah. Then he won’t be with that fake girl.” Nayeon said as she stabbed the fish fillet with her chopsticks.

“Yah. Don’t do that to that poor fishy. If you don’t want it, you can just give me.” Chaeyoung pretended not to hear what Nayeon said to her. She already told her bestfriends that she won’t talk about Junhoe already.

Jennie sighed. “Here, take mine.” Jennie placed her fillet fish on Chaeyoung’s tray.

“Aww! Thanks Jennie!” Chaeyoung smiled and finished the fish fillet in a few seconds.

“Yah. Slow down will you?” Jennie said with a worried look on her face.

“If you choke on your food, I’ll leave you here and pretend that we never know each other.” Nayeon said.

Chaeyoung took her glass and gulped everything down in one go. “I’m done!” She smiled widely.

“I wonder how can Junhoe likes someone like you, Chae?” Jennie said and laughed.

“I know right.” Nayeon laughed too.

“I think I’m gonna look for some dessert.” Chaeyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter