Chapter 5

The Talented Park Chaeyoung | Rosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jungkook sunbae, someone is here want to see you.” A junior told Jungkook.

Jungkook stop from doing his push up and stood up to look at the junior with a questioning look.

“Who is it?” Taehyung who was beside Jungkook asked.

“It’s Park Chaeyoung from the Archery Team.”

Jungkook nodded and quickly went out from the gym.

“Park Chaeyoung? I think I’ve heard that name before.” Taehyung mumbled as he furrowed his brows.

Jungkook jogged to where Chaeyoung was standing. Jungkook smiled when he saw that Chaeyoung bowed to anyone who was passing by her. He stood in front of her with his hands in his pockets.

“Hi.” Chaeyoung paused. “Oh, here.” Chaeyoung handed him his jacket that he lent her the other day.

Jungkook frowned. “You can keep it. I have a lot of it.”

He lied. He only has 3 pairs of it.

Chaeyoung shook her head. “Aniya. It will be weird for me to have the Athlete Team’s jacket.”

Jungkook took it.

“I’m sorry for keeping it for long. I just didn’t have the time to give it you. Besides, I keep forgetting about it.” Chaeyoung scratched the back of her head.

Jungkook nodded.

“Anyway, thank you. I’ll get going now.” Chaeyoung said as she walked away.

Jungkook just looked at her until her figure faded from his view. He turned around to walk back to the gym when he was shocked when there was Taehyung who was standing a few step behind him with his arms crossed.

“Now tell me, she’s the one right?” Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook scoffed. “What are you talking about?” Jungkook was going to walk past him but Taehyung blocked him.

“Not so fast. You have a lot of explanations to do.” Taehyung said.

 

 

“Alright, form a line please.” Coach Lee yelled making all the students of the Archery Team formed a line of three. As usual, those trio stood next to each other on the last row with Chaeyoung in the middle.

“I would like you to jog for 10 rounds.” Coach Lee said making the students groaned.

“Silent!” Coach Lee yelled making the students flinched. “Good, now go!”

The trio started to jog slowly when Nayeon broke the silence.

“Yah, have you heard the recent news?” Nayeon said she turned to look at the other two.

“What news?” Jennie turned to look at Nayeon.

Nayeon smirked. “Junhoe and Sohee broke up.”

“What?!” Chaeyoung abruptly stop.

“Yah Park Chaeyoung, don’t stop!” Coach Lee yelled from afar.

Chaeyoung bowed and ran after to catch up on her friends.

“Daebak.” Jennie said.

Nayeon nodded. “I guess he still can’t move on from Chaeng.”

Chaeyoung groaned making Jennie poked her waist lightly while giggling.

“Park Chaeyoung, Kim Jennie, Im Nayeon, stop playing around!” Coach Lee yelled again.

“Neh, coach-nim!” The trio said in unison.

“Aigoo, this ahjumma.” Jennie muttered.

 

 

“Woah, so our Jungkookie finally fell in love? Daebak!” Hoseok said while grinning.

“This is why I didn’t want to tell you guys.” Jungkook massaged his temples.

They were seating at the café as Jungkook told the two everything. It is not like he was willing to tell, he was forced to tell.

Taehyung who sat beside Jungkook ruffled his hair, “I am proud of our brother here.”

“All you have been doing is give her chocolates everyday? That’s all?” Hoseok asked as he leaned his arms on the table while facing Jungkook.

Jungkook weakly nodded.

“Did you write your name or something on those chocolates?” Taehyung asked.

“Of course not! She’ll freak out.” Jungkook furrowed his brows.

“You are idiot.” Hoseok dramatically pinched the bridge of his nose.

“What?” Jungkook glared at him.

“You said you like her. And all you have been doing is give her chocolates without telling your name or something. And you expect her to fall for you? Without knowing who is the sender?”

Jungkook bit the inner of his cheek.

“I am glad that we caught you before you got heartbroken because someone else will snatch her away.” Taehyung casually said.

“So?” Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

“We’ll help you to get her.” Hoseok said in determination.

Taehyung eagerly nodded.

Just then Nayeon and Jennie walked into the café and the sat at the table beside Jungkook.

Taehyung quickly nudged Jungkook when he saw those two. Hoseok and Taehyung already knew about the trio. They were wondering where was Chaeyoung.

“I miss our trio moments.” Nayeon slumped on her seat as she pouted.

Jennie just smiled. “She has to.”

“She became so busy with her part time work that she barely spend her time with us.” Nayeon whined.

“Hey, remember, cooking is one of her passion. We have to support her.” Jennie tried to persuade Nayeon.

“Yeah, because she fell in love with someone in that café. Thank God that we have been friends since we were kid that I am supporting her with her lovelif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter