Chapter 12

The Talented Park Chaeyoung | Rosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon dropped the fork that she was holding to with her jaw hang opened while Jennie widened her eyes.

“You say what, Chaeng?!” Jennie asked in disbelief.

“Did you just say that your mom is matchmaking you with Junhoe?!” Nayeon asked.

Nayeon and Jennie turned to look at each other before they let out a really loud scream making other students turned to look at them weirdly.

Chaeyoung just pouted and continued to stab her braised beef as she already lost her appetite.

“What a small world.” Jennie said and continued to eat.

Chaeyoung placed the utensils and whined. “I hate all of this!”

Nayeon smiled apologetically at Chaeyoung. “I am sure there is a way out of this.”

“Hey, why don’t you tell Junhoe that you already have a boyfriend so he might tell his mom that-“

“I already did!” Chaeyoung sighed.

“You did?” Nayeon asked.

Chaeyoung nodded.

“So what did he say?” Jennie asked.

“He said it’s fine, we are just in a relationship. What an idiot.” Chaeyoung pursed her lips.

“He what?!” Nayeon widened her eyes.

“That guy is sure an idiot.” Jennie shook her head.

“Oh here comes the devil.” Nayeon said as she looked behind Chaeyoung.

“Hi there.” Junhoe said cheerfully.

Nayeon rolled her eyes and placed her hand on Chaeyoung’s hand.

“What do you want?” Jennie asked.

“I would like to borrow Chaeyoung for a while.” Junhoe flashed a smile at Jennie and turned to look at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung shook her head at Jennie.

“No. I won’t let it.” Nayeon said this time.

“What?” Junhoe lifted an eyebrow and scoffed.

“As you can see she’s busy right now.” Jennie said and Nayeon nodded.

“Yeah right.” Junhoe smirked and he grabbed Chaeyoung’s wrist making Chaeyoung stood up in shock.

“Hey! Let her go!” Jennie yelled.

“What are you doing? Let me go!” Chaeyoung struggled to release his grip on her hand.

“We need to talk.” Junhoe told Chaeyoung.

“No!” Chaeyoung said with her voice slightly rise.

“Let her go this instant.” Nayeon said.

“Can you two girls please shut up? Mind your business.” Junhoe said to Jennie and Nayeon.

“What the?” Nayeon was shocked and turned to look at Jennie who was fuming.

Jennie was going to yelled but stop when someone came.

“She said let go.” Jungkook said with his hand on top of Junhoe’s arm.

Junhoe let go of Chaeyoung’s wrist and Chaeyoung quickly ran to stand behind Jungkook.

“Well look who’s here.” Junhoe smirked at Jungkook.

Jungkook just remained silent as he stare at Junhoe.

“So this is your boyfriend?” Junhoe peeked behind Jungkook to look at Chaeyoung.

“Yes, he is!” Nayeon said.

Suddenly, Junhoe laughed while clapping his hands.

“What a shocking couple.” Junhoe said while still laughing.

Nayeon nudged Jennie with her arm. “Yah, is he crazy?”

Jennie just shrugged.

Junhoe grabbed Jungkook by the collar and glared at him. “Leave Chaeyoung.”

“Junhoe!” Chaeyoung yelled at Junhoe.

Jungkook snorted.

“You are so gonna get it from me.” Junhoe lifted his fist.

“Junhoe!” Bobby and Hanbin came and pulled Junhoe away from Jungkook.

Junhoe yanked his arms away from Bobby and Hanbin and glared at Jungkook before he walked away.

“We are so sorry Chaeyoung for what he did.” Hanbin said to Chaeyoung.

“Are you okay?” Bobby asked Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung just nodded.

Bobby turned to look at Jennie and Nayeon worriedly before he walked away with Hanbin after Jennie nodded at him as an answer that they were fine.

Jungkook turned to look at Nayeon and Jennie. “Do you mind if I take Chae-“

“Yes! Just take her to anywhere!” Nayeon said hurriedly and gestured for the two to go away.

Jungkook smiled and took Chaeyoung’s hand in his before they walked out of the cafeteria.

“Phew. I seriously didn’t know that Junhoe was going to act like that.” Nayeon said as she slumped back on her chair.

“Yeah, I guess he was serious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter