Chapter 13

The Talented Park Chaeyoung | Rosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you know how to use this machine?” Chaeyoung asked while waiting for Jungkook to buy their subway tickets through the machine nearby.

Jungkook nodded his head. “Of course. I always use subway to go anywhere that I wanna go.”

“That’s cool.” Chaeyoung nodded.

“You haven’t ride a subway before?” Jungkook asked as he held her hand and they went to wait for the subway.

Chaeyoung weakly shook her head.

“Really? What are you? The president’s daughter or something?” Jungkook squinted his eyes.

Chaeyoung hit his arm and glared at him.

“Just kidding.” Jungkook ruffled her hair.

Then the subway arrived.

“Alright, let’s go now.” Jungkook tightened his hold on her hand as they walk into the subway.

Once the subway started moving, Chaeyoung was amazed by the view.

“Woah, it is so amazing!” Chaeyoung smiled in delight while looking at the view of the Seoul city.

Jungkook just smiled while looking at her.

 

 

“Junhoe-ah, what do you think of Mrs Park’s daughter?” Mrs Koo asked while the Koo family was having their breakfast.

Junhoe lifted his head and stared at his mother. “She’s pretty?”

“Just pretty?” Mr Koo asked while smiling.

“Well, she’s great?” Junhoe said unsurely.

“I heard you two went to the same university, is it true?” Mrs Koo asked.

“Really?” Junhoe pretended to not know.

“Yeah, Mrs Park told me. So, that’s mean you didn’t know her daughter?” Mrs Park asked.

Junhoe shook his head. “No, I never see her in the university. During the dinner was the first time I met her.” He lied to his mother.

“Haneul Sport University is huge, honey. It’s impossible for Junhoe to know everyone.” Mr Park said while chuckling.

Junhoe nodded and let out a small laugh.

“That’s good then. We can arrange another meeting for you two to get to know each other.” Mrs Koo said while clasping her hands.

“That sounds like a good idea.” Mr Koo said.

“Maybe we can invite the Park family to come over for a dinner.” Mrs Koo said.

“I’m fine with it.” Mr Koo said.

“What do you think, Junhoe-ah?” Mrs Koo asked her son.

“Yeah, sure why not.” Junhoe smirked a little.

 

 

“This is so good!” Chaeyoung said as she moved her hands in happiness.

Jungkook brought her to a famous street food that he used to go.

“Is it that good that you don’t even realize there’s a sauce here?” Jungkook wiped the corner of her lips using his thumb.

“Aigoo, this young couple is so cute.” The ahjumma of the street food said while smiling.

Jungkook just smiled as return while Chaeyoung just continued eating as if she’s in her own world.

“Your girlfriend is so adorable. Take care of her well.” The ahjumma told Jungkook.

“Neh.” Jungkook nodded.

“Ahjumma, your food is so good!” Chaeyoung gave a thumb up to the ahjumma.

The ahjumma chuckled and handed her another fish cake. “Here, as a gift from me.”

“Woah!” Chaeyoung smiled in delight. “Thank you so much ahjumma!” Chaeyoung bowed before she took the fish cake.

After Chaeyoung finished with her food, Jungkook wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

“We’ll get going now ahjumma.” Jungkook said after he paid for the food.

“Make sure to come back again.” The ahjumma said.

“We will.” Chaeyoung waved at the ahjumma.

They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter