Chapter 16

The Talented Park Chaeyoung | Rosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs Park and Mr Park were talking in the living room when Chaeyoung suddenly came and stood at the side of the sofa.

“Eomma… Appa..” Chaeyoung said softly.

“Neh, Chaeyoung-ah?” Mrs Park smiled at her daughter.

“I don’t want to do archery anymore.” Chaeyoung said.

“We are looking for the best institute that offers archery course. You don’t have to worry.” Mr Park said.

Chaeyoung shook her head with tears in her eyes.

“Can you please let me do what I want from now on?” Chaeyoung asked.

Mr Park and Mrs Park just looked at their daughter with worried.

“I’ve always wanted to do something else. Like what other girls have been doing.”

“Chaeyoung-ah..” Mrs Park said softly.

“Please..” Chaeyoung softly sobbed.

Mrs Park went to hug her daughter tightly while Chaeyoung sobbed in her mother’s hug.

 

 

 

“I’ve already talked to the top authorities about it and they agreed that we should let Chaeyoung take a break for the time being while we try to investigate about this matter.” Coach Lee explained.

Yoora just nodded.

“I’m sorry for what happened. I am such a bad coach.” Coach Lee sighed.

“Aniya. Don’t say things like that.” Yoora flashed a small smile.

“How is Chaeyoung? She must’ve been so shocked.”

“She’s still sad about it. We’ll take care of it.” Yoora said.

 

 

Early in the morning, Chaeyoung went to Mugs Coffee and told Seokjin that she can no longer work in his café due to a personal reason. Seokjin could only accepted her decision and told her that she can always come back to his café whenever she wants to.

She looked back at the café and smiled sadly as there were so many memories in there. She was disappointed too when she could not find Jungkook in the café as she was hoping she could at least see him.

 

She sighed and continued her walk to her home.

As soon as she opened the front door, one of the house maid told her that her parents were waiting for her in the living room.

She sighed again and went to the living room after thanking the maid.

“I’m home.” Chaeyoung mumbled softly as she bowed to her parents.

“Have you quit from working in that café?” Mrs Park asked.

Chaeyoung nodded slowly.

Chaeyoung told her parents everything after she confessed to them that she wanted to do things that she like and she decided to quit from working in the café as she felt bad that she kept it as a secret from her family.

“Have a seat first.” Mrs Park said as she took a sip of her warm tea.

Chaeyoung took a seat while keeping her head low as she felt nervous with her parents’ stares.

“We have been thinking.” Mr Park said.

“Fine, we’ll let you do want you want from now on.” Mr Park continued.

Chaeyoung quickly lifted her head and widened her eyes. “Really?!”

Mrs Park nodded with a smile on her face.

Chaeyoung squealed and hugged her parents while thanking them.

“I love you two!” She kissed both of their cheeks making them chuckled.

 

 

“How about this one?” Chanyeol asked.

Chaeyoung shook her head.

“This one?” Chanyeol grinned.

Chaeyoung shook her head again and walked away to the other sections.

“Haish, I don’t understand this girl.” Chanyeol shook his head and continued to push the trolley following Chaeyoung.

Chanyeol decided to bring her to the supermarket because she said she wanted to bake something later. So Chanyeol willing to buy the things for her but here she is rejecting all of Chanyeol’s choices of the food ingredients.

“This one!” Chaeyoung said as she picked a small packet of cocoa powder.

Chanyeol frowned. “What’s the difference? It’s the same cocoa powder that I picked just now!”

“Aniya. This one will give a great taste. I saw Seokjin Oppa used this one.” Chaeyoung said.

Chanyeol just shrugged. “You better let me eat a lot of whatever you are making later.”

“Sure! Let’s go and pay.” Chaeyoung grinned.

Chanyeol nodded.

After they paid for the things they bought, Chanyeol drove them home.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter