Chapter 1

The Talented Park Chaeyoung | Rosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m gonna miss my pretty daughter so much!” Mrs Park said as she hugged her daughter tightly.

“Eomma! It’s embarrassing.” Chaeyoung chuckled as she hugged her mother back.

Yoora, Chaeyoung’s older sister laughed while looking at the two.

Mrs Park pulled away from her daughter and placed her hands on both of Chaeyoung’s shoulders. “Practice hard, eo? Make us proud of you, eo?”

Chaeyoung nodded. “Ne!”

“Hey, come here.” Yoora said and she opened her arms to welcome her baby sister for a hug.

“Just call me if you need anything okay?” Yoora said as she pulled away from the hug.

“Alright, unnie.”

“We’ll be leaving now. Take care.” Yoora said and went into the car.

“Eomma loves you. Annyeong.” Mrs Park said and went into the passenger seat as Yoora was the one who drive.

“I love you too!” Chaeyoung said and waved to her mother and older sister.

After the figure of Yoora’s car no longer can be seen, Chaeyoung look at her watch and gasped in horror.

“I’m late!” She started to run as fast as she could towards the practice hall.

 

 

 

“Yah, where is Chaeyoung?” Nayeon nudged Jennie.

“Her mother and Yoora unnie came to see her just now.” Jennie answered.

Nayeon just nodded.

“Line up, everyone!” Coach Lee said sternly.

“Oh no.” Nayeon gasped.

After that the students lined up forming a few lines. Coach Lee scanned everyone with her eyes.

“Nayeon-ssi, where is Chaeyoung?”

“S-she w-went to the toilet.” Nayeon stuttered.

“Really?” Coach Lee lifted her eyebrow.

“Y-yes.” Nayeon faked a smile.

Just then the door of the practice room opened revealing Chaeyoung who was panting. She bowed a few times.

“I’m sorry for being late!” Chaeyoung said.

Coach Lee sighed. “It’s fine. Get into your line now.”

“Thank you, coach-nim.” Chaeyoung bowed again before she went to Nayeon and Jennie.

After warming up their bodies, they practiced for few hours.

It was already 5.30 pm and they were packing their bag to go back to their hostel when Coach Lee approached the three on them.

“Can you do me a favour?” Coach Lee asked.

“Yes, coach-nim?” Chaeyoung asked back.

“Can you send this files to Coach Kang in the athletic gym? I need to go home now because I have to pick my daughter from school.”

Chaeyoung smiled. “Ne.”

“Thank you so much, Chaeyoung-ah! I’ll treat you a box of chicken next time.” Coach Lee said and smiled.

“How about us?” Jennie asked.

“It’s not fair.” Nayeon pouted.

“Yah! Go and buy y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter