Chapter 10

The Talented Park Chaeyoung | Rosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was in the training room since it was her duty for that day to tidy the room. She was spacing out as she was arranging the tools in the box when Nayeon just barged into the room while screaming.

“Chaeyoung!” Nayeon yelled as soon as she spotted Chaeyoung.

“Huh?” Chaeyoung asked confusedly.

“Do you know that Jennie is dating now?!” Nayeon said in disbelief.

“Jennie? Dating?” Chaeyoung asked.

Nayeon quickly nodded.

“With who?” Chaeyoung asked.

“Remember the pale guy that I told you before?” Nayeon shaked Chaeyoung’s arm.

Chaeyoung nodded.

“It’s him! She’s dating that guy! I don’t remember his name. It’s Sugar or something.” Nayeon scratched her head.

“It’s Suga you idiot.” Jennie said as she crossed her arms over her chest while leaning on the doorframe.

“Speaking of the devil.” Nayeon tsked and took a seat beside Chaeyoung.

Jennie stuck out her tongue at Nayeon and walked to the two and sat while facing Chaeyoung.

“Congratulations, Jennie-ah.” Chaeyoung said while smiling.

Nayeon and Jennie had a shocked faces.

“You are not mad?” Jennie asked in disbelief.

Nayeon placed her palm on Chaeyoung’s forehead. “You are not sick. Are you sure you are okay?”

Chaeyoung took Nayeon’s hand off her forehead while shaking her head slowly. “I’m just fine, Nayeon-ah.”

“Y-you are not mad at me?” Jennie asked Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung shook her head while smiling. “Why would I be mad at you?”

“B-because I’m dating someone and I didn’t tell you guys about it.” Jennie answered her.

“Yeah, I bet she won’t say a word about it if I didn’t found out about that.” Nayeon scoffed.

“I’m sure you have your own reasons on why you didn’t tell us about it.” Chaeyoung told.

“Chaeng-ah.” Jennie went and hugged her.

“Our Chaeng is such an angel!” Nayeon faked a tear and went to hug those two as well.

Chaeyoung just smiled while patting those two.

“So, is it okay if I date someone too?” Nayeon smiled cheekily.

Chaeyoung nodded.

“Who? Mark?” Jennie smirked.

Nayeon hit Jennie on Jennie on her back making her chuckled.

“Actually, I have something to tell you guys.” Chaeyoung said making the two pulled away from her.

“You can always tell us anything, Chaeng.” Jennie said.

“Yeah, we will always listen to you.” Nayeon nodded.

Chaeyoung breathed out. “Actually..”

 

~~

 

“Happy birthday, Chaeyoung.” He whispered before he pressed his lips against hers.

Chaeyoung widened her eyes when she felt his lips on hers.

Jungkook pulled away and stared at her while smiling. He brought his hand and caressed her face gently.

“J-Jungkook..” Chaeyoung stuttered with her eyes still widened as she was still shocked of what happened just now.

Jungkook pulled her into his arms and placed his head on her shoulder.

“You must be shocked right?” He chuckled.

Chaeyoung just remained silent.

Jungkook ran his hand slowly on her back. “I love you, Chaeyoung.” Jungkook muttered and they stayed in that position for a while until Chaeyoung pulled away slowly.

Chaeyoung just stared at his face.

Jungkook brought her hands into his and caressed them gently as he looked into her eyes. “I love you. Will you give me a chance to love you?”

“J-jungkook, I-I d-“

Jungkook pecked her lips and smiled. “It’s okay, you don’t have to force yourself. I’ll wait for you until you are ready.”

 

~~

Chaeyoung bit her lower lips after she told Nayeon and Jennie about it.

“Woah, daebak!” Nayeon grinned.

“So, what did you say after that?” Jennie asked.

“I-I said y-yes, I will give him a chance.” Chaeyoung blushed hard.

Nayeon and Jennie grinned at each other before they attacked Chaeyoung into a tight hug.

“I am happy for you, Chaeng-ah!” Nayeon squealed.

“I can tell you that he really loves you, Chaeng.” Jennie said as she poked Chaeyoung’s cheeks.

“H-how?” Chaeyoung asked.

“We can feel it.” Nayeon answered her making Jennie nodded eagerly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter