Ah~ The beach!

Fate. Destiny. Whatever. They're the same thing.

Jonghyun's POV

"What are you doing?" I asked, confused.

"I'm moving out." he answered, not looking at me.

"Where?"

"To Onew's room." 

My heart broke into a million pieces. Damaged. Forever scarred. 

As Key walked away without even looking back, I couldn't help but lock my self inside my room and sulk. I looked around and everywhere, I could still feel Key's presence. Lingering.

I remembered all of the fun times we had together.

Joy.

Laughter.

Happiness.

And all of the challenges we went through, together.

Sorrow.

Tears.

Sadness.

But we succeeded in everything that we did, because we were together. What about now?

I stood up and started gathering my things for out trip this afternoon. My hands fumbled around for things that I would need to bring. Then my hand settled on a band of leather and a silver lock. 

Key gave this to me.

Tears fell from my eyes for a long time. 

Then, I knew what I was going to do.

"I don't know what I did," I said to myself. "nor do i want to know anymore."

A long pause.

"But I am going win Key back. I am."

 

3rd Person's POV

It's 2:30PM and Shine will be leaving for the beach in a few minutes. They were all settled in the living room, lounging impatiently, waiting for the van to arrive.

"Aish! What's taking so long?" Taemin exclaimed. Minho subbed his back soothingly, telling him to be patient.

"I'm calling manager-hyung. Maybe he's--"

BEEP BEEP!

"They're here!" Key exclaimed.

"Woo-hoo!" Minho hooted. Then they all carried their bags and started loading them into the van!

"I call front seat!" Taemin said.

"I sit next to Taemin!" Minho declared.

"Aaaah! I get the back seat all to myself." Onew said.

"I guess Jonghyun and Key will sit together." Taemin muttered. Minho nodded.

"You go in first, Kibum." Jonghyun said, and Kibum followed, not looking at him. Jonghyun took the seat next to Kibum and before they knew it, they were on their way to the beach.

 

Minho's POV

"We are going to the beach! Yes! I hope I didn't forget the soccer and volleyballs." I whispered to Taemin.

"If you did, Jinki will be mad at you." Taemin whispered back.

I started poking his ticklish side, and he jumped, laughing. He punched my arm.

"Aigoo~" I faked. 

"I-I'm sorry!" he said, as he rubbed my arm.

"It's okay. Hehe." I teased. He punched me again.

"Taemin-ah! Look!" I pointed at a double rainbow  that appeared out of nowhere. His eyes sparkled.

"Wooooow!" he exclaimed.

"Oy, quiet! I'm trying to sleep!" Onew said from the back of the van.

"Sorry!" Taemin called.

After an hour of traveling, Taemin started murmuring random things.

"What did you say, Taemin-ah?" I said. Then I realized, he was talking in his sleep. I wrapped my arms around him and I started to fall asleep too.

 

Jonghyun's POV

It's been an hour of traveling and Key hasn't been talking to me ever since. Aish, what should I do? It's so awkward.

And as if on cue, Key fell onto my lap, asleep. I stared at him with wide eyes for almost a minute.

His face was so heavenly. His jaw was perfectly lined, like the jaw of a goddess. His eyelashes just long enough to call elegant. His lips were pink and his nose, beautiful and perfect. His face was perfect. He was perfect.

Then I had the sudden urge. The sudden urge to kiss him right then and there.

I leaned downward so I could get nearer to Key's face. I got a whiff of his beautiful scent, and I started to breathe heavily. I leaned down even more. And just when our lips were about to touch--

"CHICKEN!!!!!!! WHERE'S THE CHICKEN?!" Onew yelled in his sleep.

"Wha-" Taemin yelled.

Key woke up, banging out heads, our lips, together. I jerked my head away. It hurt, but in a good way. 

"Ow! Onew, you !" Key scolded. Onew was still asleep. "Jonghyun, what did you do?" he said, rubbing his nose.

"I'm sorry..." I muttered to him.

"Oh my god, Jjong..." It felt nice hearing him say my name again. Him saying "Jjong" was like music music to my ears.

"You're bleeding." he muttered. Then I felt a drop of hot liquid flowing from my lips to my chin.

"We're here!" the driver announced.

"Wait, don't go down yet Jjong. I'll get you some ice and and a band aid." Key murmured to me. I nodded.

"Owww, Kibum! It hurts!" I faked.

"It's okay Jjong. I'm here for you." Key whispered.

He was here for me. That was better than a kiss.

 

........

A/N: Thoughts?