Happy? I think not.

Fate. Destiny. Whatever. They're the same thing.

Jonghyun POV

Why was Key acting like this? I mean, he was fine a minute ago. I should get used to his moods swings by now (he has them all the time) but this is just too much.

I followed him to our room and before I could even talk to him again, he walked into the bathroom and locked the door. All I could do was mouth a gape and do... nothing.

"Kibum!" I yelled. "Get out of the shower! I wanna talk to you!"

No response.

God, what's wrong with him? Better yet, what's wrong with me? Doesn't Key approve of me dating Sekyung?

"Kim Kibum!" He stepped out of the shower.

My eyes opened wide. He was soaking wet, from the waist up. A towel was wrapped around his hip, exposing his thin arms and faintly visible abs. His hair was y when wet and his lips were red and plump from the heat of the shower.

He was gorgeous.

 

Key's POV

"Kibum!" He yelled loudly. "Get out of the shower! I wanna talk to you!"

Aish!!! What should I do? I should not have walked out like that! Now what will I say to him? How will explain my actions? What will--

"Kim Kibum!" I winced when he called me by my full name.

Time to it up, I thought. Better get out there and face the problem. I can't hide in here forever.

I took a deep breath and stepped out the door.

I tried to act as if nothing had bothered me in the first place. "Hey Jjong!" I said, smiling.

"What? What's wrong with you?!" He said, concern in his voice. "Are you bipolar or something? 'Cause I can't take this crap anymore!"

"I ate something last night. Probably that month old kimchi in the freezer. I think my stomach disagreed with it, so I felt so drained and bad all morning." I said, not looking at him. I lied. I just lied to Jjong, who probably knew everything about me. I lied to my bestfriend and I was good at it.

And best of all, he seemed to believe it. 

"Aw, Kibummie~" He said, hugging me. My body stiffened as I realized that he was hugging my half body. i shook him away playfully. "If you feel anything at all, you should tell me right away." He said.

"Okay, dino. Seriously though, don't worry about me. You're dating Shin Sekyung!" I said. " And... yeah?"

"What, Kibum?" he asked.

"I'm happy for you." I said.

But I wasn't.

 

.............

A/N: Poor Key! Any thoughts? :D