What the fu--

Fate. Destiny. Whatever. They're the same thing.

Onew's POV

I didn't even notice the exchange Key and Jonghyun were having. When I caught the scent of spicy fried chicken, my body blocked everything out except for what mattered at the moment; CHICKEN. I turned around to look for the source of the heavenly smell, and there it was, laying on the dining table, white hot smoke flowing from it's hot, tasty body. I sat at the table, staring at it intently. It looked like a goddess with crispy, golden brown skin. A tasty, crispy, delicious to the bone goddess.

"Ouch!" I realized I went to near the chicken and burnt myself.

I continued to stare at it until I noticed a stray drop of chicken juiced that dripped from it's . I picked it up with my index finger and put it to my mouth to taste it. I think I'm in heaven.

 

Taemin's POV

"Where did umma and hyung go?" I asked no one in particular.

"Probably to their room." Minho whispered in my ear. I jumped a little bit, but I wasn't that surprised at his actions. He always whispers to his fellow member, eve thought they sound rather seductive.

"Hyung, let's eat. I'm hungry!" I told him. He smirked, facing me with that crooked smile that he shows ONLY to me. Seriously, if I was butter, I would have turned into a puddle of bubbling oil right now.

He led me to a chair and sat right next to me, holding on to my thigh for support as he settled himself down.

"Taeminnie," he said bit loudly. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Let's have an eating contest!" he declared.

"I think with should leave some for Key and Jonghyun. And besides, with Jinki-hyung around, there won't be any left, even for US."

"Aish... Uhm... How about a staring contest?" He said.

I don't know why, but I felt butterflies in my stomach at the thought of me and Minho, staring at each other. Nothing else, jut us, looking at each others eyes. I could stare at him forever. Those perfect teeth, that amazing smile, those godly eyes, the---

"Taemin!" He said, half shouting. He broke my reverie. 

"Sure..." I said.

I closed my eyes that so the water in my eyes wouldn't dry out quickly and I felt I felt Minho's body scoot closer to mine.

"Hana, dul, set, go!" and we opened our eyes together.

The first 10 seconds were playful. We were trying to stop our laughter, which ended up sounding like snorting. But after a while, our stares became more intense. Our snickering stopped, and my eyes focused on Minho's face. Staring at him was like staring at the sun; golden, bright, majestic...

"M-Minho..." I stuttered as I felt the distance between us slowly close. I could feel his breath on my face 'cause our faces were only centimeters apart. "Hyung..."

 

Minho's POV

Our faces were only a few inches apart. It felt awkward, since Taemin was my dongsaeng and there was no malice in my stare, but it was like I had no control over my body. My head suddenly moved forward, an inch away from Taemin's face. And then--

"CHICKEEEEN!" Onew shouted at us.

"WHAT THE FU-"

"We're having chicken for breakfast!" Onew said with a smile as he waved a chicken leg at us. I swatted it away.

"Hey! You touched my chicken!" He said with a "D:<" face.

 

......................

A/N: WIll update tomorrow. :) Comments? cheeky