What are you doing here?

Fate. Destiny. Whatever. They're the same thing.

3rd Person POV

"H-Hyung, I-I..." Taemin began.

DING DONG DING DONG!!!

"S-Someone's at the door. I'll go g-get it." Taemin mumbled as he went to open the front door, leaving Minho kneeling in front of nothing, looking like an idiot.

"Anyeong~ What can I---"

"Hi Taemin!" Sekyung greeted happily. "Is Jonghyun here?"

"Uh," was all Taemin could say.

Jjong won't be happy about this.

 

Key's POV

"Jjong, this movie . Let's go home." I complained. He just smiled at me.

"You know Key, you can't appreciate a movie if you keep on looking at other things." he said. "Try focusing on the movie."

He touched my hand, and I withdrew it.

"And anyways," he continued. "the movie only has less than an hour left."

"Okay..." I muttered.

We watched the movie in silence, and I began to appreciate its brilliance. It was a story about a girl who was lost because her parents left her alone and a boy found her. They were both lost so they grew up together and began to have feelings for each other. 

"Key," Jonghyun whispered. "I like this."

"Yeah, the movie is nice." I said.

"No, I mean this." he gestured to the both of us, sitting together. "I missed just being alone with you, just like before."

"Oh." I said. "I-I... I missed that too." We stared at each other for a long time.

Then the credits started playing.

"AAAAH~" I said, standing up to stretch my arms. "Let's go home, I'm sleepy."

"Okay, sleepyhead." he said chuckling as he slung his arm around my shoulders.

We walked back to our dorm, since it wasn't that far away, and there weren't any cabs passing by. Jonghyun still had his arm around me, and it was getting a bit warm, since we were wearing very thick jackets.

"Aaaah, it's hot." I muttered as I shrugged off Jonghyun's arm and took off my jacket. He did the same thing too.

"Maybe you should lose weight." he said, chuckling as he poked my stomach. I slapped his hand away.

"You're just being like that because you turned all buff and muscular." I said.

He laughed aloud, like how a dinosaur would roar. "You think I'm hot, don't you?"

"Yaaah!" I yelled, slapping the back of his head.

"Aigooo..."

"Did that really hurt? I doubt it, since your muscles probably blocked even the back of your head, shrinking your already small brain." I said, chuckling.

He just laughed.

"Key, look!" He said as he pointed at the stars.

"What about them?"

"Look at those group of bright stars!" he said. "They look like two letters, don't they?"

"Yeah, they kinda do." And when I took a better look, I could slightly make out a faint 'J' and 'K'.

 We continued to walk in silence. I took advantage of Jjong's sudden quietness to think.

I knew it now. I even though I didn't want to admit it, I like Jonghyun. No, I love Jonghyun. 

I've been with him for God knows how long and I've never even realized my feelings until years later. He's funny, charismatic, charming and handsome. And most of all, he's my bestfriend.

When I learned about him and Sekyung dating, I wanted to be supportive. I forced myself to be supportive. I tried, but failed in the end, because I knew that I wouldn't hide these feeling well. 

I made a decision, right then and there, to actually say something. I shouldn't wait for a lifetime before telling Jjong what I feel. I don't know, I don't think it's right to coup up these feeling in me forever. If I do, I could explode, metaphorically speaking.

It was now or never.

"Jjong--"

"We're home!" Jjong said, smiling. "Uh, what Key?"

"N-Nothing..." Stupid, stupid, stupid. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

It was an amazing feeling that took over me when Key asked me to go watch a movie with him.

We walked in silence, and I noticed the flickering lights of our beach house not to far away. I was just about to say something when I noticed Key was deep in thought. I decided to leave him to his thoughts.

When we finally got to the entrance, I decided to say something.

"Jjong--" he began.

"We're home!" I said, then I tried to let him finish. "Uh, what Key?"

"N-Nothing..."

That was odd. We got to the front door. There was a strange shuffling coming from behind the door.

"Do you think Onew is looking for us?" he asked me, nervous. This was new, him being scared of Onew.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. I closed my eyes. Then I heard the door fling open.

I opened my eyes to see a familiar figure coming at me with open arms. She hugged me tight and started screaming in my ear.

"Jonghyun-ah!" Sekyung yelled. "I missed you!"

"What are you doing here?" I said, exasperated.

"To be with you, of course!" she exclaimed.

My plan to be alone with Key, ruined.

 

Could this get any worse?

 

..................

A/N: Thoughts?