Okay, you got my attention.

Fate. Destiny. Whatever. They're the same thing.

Jonghyun's POV

"Ah~ The beach!" Taemin said. "I love the fresh beach air so much!"

"Taemin-ah! Let's get settled first before you play outside." Minho said.

"Aww. Okay!" Taemin sang, grabbing his bags and running to his and Minho's room.

I stared after the both of them, not noticing that Key was already struggling wiith both our bags.

"Key! Let me help you with that." I offered. He just handed me my bag and went walking back up the stairs.

I climbed the stairs to see if there were extra rooms available. Taemin and Minho shared one room and Onew picked the room with the single bed. I went further down the hall to find a room with a big bed (probably the master's bedroom) with Key's things on one side of the bed. I went inside.

"Kibum?" I said. "Kibum, are you there?"

No answer.

"I guess it's okay if I bunk in here---"

"What are you doing here?" Key said from behind me. I jumped and looked at him.

"Geez, Key. Stop scaring me like that."

"What are you doing here?" he repeated.

"Uh... There weren't any other rooms available and since this bed was big enough for two... I hope you don't mind." I muttered nervously.

"Just make sure that you won't make a mess."he said, then walked back out the door, probably to the kitchen. Just when were there exceptions for me to sleep with Key on the same bed?

After I got settled, I went downstairs to join the others for lunch since we didn't get to eat before we left. I got to the kitchen and I saw Key rummaging through cabinets and Taemin, sprawled on the dining table, complaining.

"Ummaaaaa~ I'm hungry!" Taemin complained.

"I don't think there's any food here. They probably forgot to stock our fridge." Key confirmed. "I'm going to the grocery store nearby."

"I wanna go!" Taemin squealed.

"Uh, whatcha doing, Key?" I said casually. He didn't look at me.

"I'm going to the grocery store." Key said.

"Oh." I muttered.

"Did... you wanna come?" he said. 

"Uh, I don't know... I'm a bit tired from travelling and I still have a lot of unpacking to do." I decided that if I wanted to win Key back, I would play hard to get. I didn't know that it wouldn't work at all.

"Okay. You ready to go, Taemin-ah?" Key said.

"Yeah!" Taemin said.

"Hey, wait a minute," I was used to Key forcing me to go with him everywhere. Why isn't he doing so now? "I guess I can go with you."

"Okay. " Key eyed me suspiciously. 

We arrived inside the shopping center a few minutes later. Key immediately grabbed a shopping cart and Taemin got out a list.

Time to help Key with the shopping.

 

Key's POV

I was surprised that Jonghyun would actually start a conversation with me, even more when he went with us to go grocery shopping, which he hates.

"Taemin, please grab some cabbage for me please." I said.

"Okay~" he walked toward the vegetable stand and came back moments later with two heads of cabbage.

"The old man said that these are the best cabbages in town, so I got them." he said, proud of himself. Then Jonghyun came rushing in with a roll of tissue paper in each hand.

"Okay, so this one has the best value for your money according to the salesman, but I saw this brand which was much cheaper and looks so much better. Which one should we get?" he said. I found it rather cute.

"Jonghyun, we don't need tissue paper." I said.

"Oh." he said then shuffled away to get god-knows-what.

"Jonghyun is so hilarious!" Taemin whispered.

"Why?"

"I mean, ever since you stopped talking to him, he went a little emo. But now, he does everything, even showing you random things just to catch your attention. I think the whole thing is funny." he remarked. I stared at him.

"That's nonsense." I said, shrugging it off.

"Well, let's see." Taemin said as he pushed me and the cart to the aisle where Jonghyun was. "Watch."

Taemin hugged me suddenly, his arms wrapped around my neck, so I hugged him back. Then I heard Jonghyun shout. 

"Oy!" he yelled. "H-Hey, Kibum! There's some interesting looking shampoo here!"

Then I saw him walk towards us, carrying bottles of random shampoos.

"I told you." Taemin whispered then let go of me. "I'm going to go find cereal." he said, loud enough for both me and Jjong to hear.

"What was that about?" Jonghyun asked, panting, as Taemin walked away.

"Nothing." I muttered. "Hey, Jjong..."

His eyes widened. "Yeah, Kibummie?" I shivered a little when he called me that.

"After this, you wanna... I dunno, watch a movie?" I asked.

"Does this mean you forgive me?" he said.

"I guess."

He grabbed my hand and we walked towards the cereal section.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." he whispered.

 

.............

A/N: Yay! They're friends (more than friends?) again!