I'm moving out.

Fate. Destiny. Whatever. They're the same thing.

Minho's POV

I woke up and noticed that Taemin was still sound asleep beside me. The clock said 6:30AM, but I couldn't hear Key singing to himself in the kitchen, nor did I smell any food cooking. That was odd. Key usually wakes up the earliest to cook the food.

I slowly withdrew my hands from around Taemin's waist, careful not to wake him. I tried not to remember last night. I probably mislead Taemin about what I said, but I was going to have to deal with that later.

I walked quietly towards Key and Jonghyun's room. I opened the door to find a lonely Jonghyun sitting on the bed.

"Hey, Minho." he greeted.

"Hey. Where's Key?" I asked. he pointed to Onew's room and I raised an eyebrow.

"Key's in Jinki's room?" 

"Yeah." He said with a grimace.

I walked over to Onew's room, with Jonghyun following me. I was about to open the door when it was flung open by a sweaty Key. Me and Jonghyun, well, I stared at him in shock. Jonghyun glared.

"W-What ha-" Jonghyun started.

"It's hot in here, isn't it?" Key said, pushing past us into the kitchen.

"I suppose it is." Jonghyun said in a cold tone.

"M-Minho? Where are y-you, M-Minho?" muttered a voice from my room.

"Excuse me," I muttered and rushed to my room to find our maknae, sitting on the bed, crying.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" I asked worriedly as I held his shoulders.

"I-I had a bad dream." he said. "You died and left me."

"I'm here, I'm here." I hugged him reassuringly. "And even if I do die, I will never leave you. You know that."

I felt him smile against my skin. It made me smile too.

 

Key's POV

I walked to the kitchen sleepily, sweating. I got some food out of the fridge and started heating it up. While I was waiting, I sat down and put my head in my hands.

It's been a week since Jjong and Sekyung were dating. I should be used to it by now. Used to Jonghyun not having time for me. For us.

"I'm taking Sekyung to our favorite ramen shop in town!" he said brightly.

How could he take some person he met just months ago to our special place? I was so pissed.

I stood up and started setting the table when a hand was on my shoulder.

"Kibum," Jonghyun said. "How are you?"

I'm ing mad at you, that's what. "I'm fine." I muttered.

"Why didn't you sleep in our room last night?" he said. 

I didn't say a word.

"Key?"

"None of your business." I simply mumbled. He turned me around to face him.

"What's wrong with you, Kibum?" he asked. "You've been acing like this all week and it's driving me nuts!"

"Nothing--"

"What did I do Kibum, huh? Did I even do anything to you? You don't talk to me anymore, and now, you won't sleep in the same room with me?"

"I-"

"And don't even think about lying to me! I saw you and Jinki last night. Stop keeping secrets from me!"

"Shut up, Jonghyun! Shut up and leave me alone!" I yelled. Minho and Taemin came rushing in.

"What's wrong? What happened here?" Minho said, panting.

"Are you two fighting?" Taemin squealed.

"No, we're not." I said, smiling at Taemin. "Both of you, eat your breakfast. After that, pack your things for this afternoon's trip to the beach house." And I walked out of the room. And Jonghyun followed me.

"Come out here, Kibum!" he yelled. "I'm not done talking to you!"

"No." I muttered as I walked swiftly to our room.

"Don't disrespect your hyungs!" he shouted. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"Stop being a selfish , Key!"

I slammed the door in his face.

"K-Kibum... I-I... I'm sorry." he muttered. "I didn't mean to-"

"Of course you didn't." I said sarcastically as I put my things into huge suitcases.

"Let me in, Kibum. Please." he begged. I didn't. Why would I? He called me a .

"Kibum, please..."

I flung the door open with my suitcases in both hands.

"W-What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm moving out."

"Where?"

"To Onew's room"

 

........

A/N: Thoughts please! :D