Unspoken conflicts.

Fate. Destiny. Whatever. They're the same thing.

Jonghyun's POV

My body hurt when I woke up. I felt sore all over. I sat up and looked at the figure beside me. It was covered in sheets, and no distinctive figure was clear. Was this Key or Sekyung? I peeked and saw a long lock of hair on the person's face. It was Sekyung. But where's Key?

I went down, hoping to find Key cooking food for us. When he's cooking, that's usually the time we really get to be alone, since we are the first to wake up. I walked down the stairs to find Key in the living room.

And yeah, I found him. In Minho's arms.

My blood stopped circulating and I couldn't feel my fingers anymore. It was like someone had just stabbed a knife into my back. The sight before me was enough to make me die.

Wait, why am I thinking like this? Why am I making this such a big deal? I mean, Key is just wrapped around Minho's arms, their pinkies interlocked. What's there to it? 

"Aigooooo~" Key moaned as he stretched him arms. Minho woke up and stretched his limbs, still holding on to Key. "Rise and shine, sleepyhead." he said as he poked Minho's cheek. Minho chuckled.

"Ehem." I cleared my thought to catch their attention, and I did.

"Oh, h-hey Jjong." Key said.

"Anyeong, hyung." Minho greeted formally.

"Yeah, whatever." I said, tapping my foot. "Key, you should be cooking now."

"You aren't the boss of me." Key said with that same blank expression.

"I'm the appa, remember?" I retorted.

"That's just fanservice, Jjong." he threw back. My heart sank.

"B-But---" I stuttered. "I didn't t-think it w-was fanservice..."

I felt blood rising up to my head, boiling beneath my cheeks. 

And did Key do the same thing?

"If you want me to cook so badly, fine then." he rolled his eyes and stalked towards the kitchen. "Stupid dino-head." 

"Hyung," Minho started. I looked at him.

"What?" I said, a little exasperated.

 

Minho's POV

Okay, this was the perfect time to keep my part of the deal. I trust Key, and I know that soon, he'll keep his part of the deal too.

"Hyung," I began.

"What?"

"Key is an awesome umma," What? Why did I say that? GOD MINHO, GET IT TOGETHER.

"Y-Yeah, he is..." Jjong said, rather nervously.

Okay, what am I going to say next? Oh God, I hate speaking like this. Whyyyyyy. Must come up with a good rebuttal. Hm... aha! Compliment Key more.

"He's an amazing cook," I said. "Better than a lot of the noonas out there."

"I know he is."

"And he dances so well. I mean, it's hard to believe that he's actually a gu---"

"Minho, why are you telling me this?" he asked with an unreadable expression.

"J-Just 'cause..." I broke off. He shook his head and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Minho, if you like Key, go for it." he began. My eyes widened. "No one will judge you, especially not us. We're always here to support you, always."

This was bad. Very very very bad.

"H-Hyung, no I didn't mean tha---"

"I'll be going going out for a while. Try to clear my head." and with that, he left the room.

Key's not going to be happy about this.

 

Taemin's POV

I woke up and I didn't want to get out of bed. What if I see Minho? It would be so awkward. Wait, where did he sleep? Did he sleep here? Or with Jinki? Or downstairs? AISH!

"Taemin." a deep, husky voice muttered from the doorway. I wanted to act like I was asleep, but my eyes were clearly open. I sat up and saw Minho, leaning on the door frame.

"A-Anyeong, hyung--"

"Get dressed, it's time for breakfast." he said, then walked out. I shook my head.

I groggily walked out the door, hanging on the railings of the staircase to support myself as I walked down towards the kitchen. I quickly stumbled my way to the dining table, and saw that Key was cooking breakfast, in an apron, moving quickly from one place to another. Ah, I missed this. It was like being back in our apartment.

Someone sat down beside me.

"Hi Taemin..." Minho said.

"Hi hyung." I mumbled. I saw Key glance at us for half a second then resume to his cooking.

"So, how was your sleep?"

"Good, good." I said. "Yours?"

"Good."

Then, awkward silence. It felt like almost an hour, our long awkward silence. It was only when Key was snapping his fingers in our faces that we realized that all the others, including Sekyung-ah, were at the table. This was better! At least our awkwardness was decreased, since all the others were here.

"So, Taemin-ah~" Onew sang. Jonghyun looked at Minho.

"Yeah, h-hyung?"

"What were you and Minho doing last night?" he said.

No, this wasn't better. This was worse.

 

...................

A/N: Thoughts, darlings! 2min in the next chapter!